PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to see what level building your opponent has?

CJ Sniper
02-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I know I can see some building levels when it's in the open, but it seems like most building levels are obscured unless I attack them and estimate based on the cash awarded.

Either the orange money bag icon covers the building level, or else a decoration, or it's covered by another building. It seems like this should show at the bottom of the screen with the description, if this is some kind of strategy to hide building values it seems strangely implemented.

Ohaithere
02-09-2012, 03:51 PM
People try and hide the levels with other buildings so you will not attack them. Yu can look at their income to see if the buildings will be high and only attack high income buildings if you don't know the levels

Babytway
02-09-2012, 04:16 PM
ppl who hide there buildings lvls from me get robbed of everything :D

blondealex
02-09-2012, 04:19 PM
When I started I hid my levels to make people waste stamina to see what level it was. Now I leave the trees etc there just because my hood is ugly and have a slim hope that it helps it look a little better.

CJ Sniper
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
My biggest peave is with the orange moneybag icon that covers the basketball court level. Since I am stockpiling respect I will usually attack that first anyway, but it would be nice to make an informed decision on what the bigger priorities should be rather than guessing about what's hiding under the orange icon.

dudeman
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I have this posted on my comments page:

"If you see something you want to rob, you're going to rob it. Building level doesn't matter. You know the minimum payout, anything more is bonus. I like trees, and IMO, hoods look better when you don't see numbers floating over everything. If you took the time to read this, feel free to add me to your mafia. Or hate, whatever. 881 516 237."

Need I say more?

Nicholost
02-09-2012, 04:34 PM
I have this posted on my comments page:

"If you see something you want to rob, you're going to rob it. Building level doesn't matter. You know the minimum payout, anything more is bonus. I like trees, and IMO, hoods look better when you don't see numbers floating over everything. If you took the time to read this, feel free to add me to your mafia. Or hate, whatever. 881 516 237."
I like that. Any opposition to me following suit and doing something similar? I'm basically asking permission to be a follower, so don't shoot me down.

dudeman
02-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I like that. Any opposition to me following suit and doing something similar? I'm basically asking permission to be a follower, so don't shoot me down.

Go right ahead.

Off topic, you have one of the best avatars on the forum!

Nicholost
02-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Go right ahead.
Cool. Thanks.

Off topic, you have one of the best avatars on the forum!
Thanks again. I roughed out another of him holding a banana, but the nose picker fell together too easily and banana got sidelined.

Babytway
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
My biggest peave is with the orange moneybag icon that covers the basketball court level. Since I am stockpiling respect I will usually attack that first anyway, but it would be nice to make an informed decision on what the bigger priorities should be rather than guessing about what's hiding under the orange icon.

basketball courts dont give out good respect.

Ghost818
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
basketball courts dont give out good respect.
shes right, go for warehouses, lofts, meat factories, clothing stores, and high level italian restaurants.
If i left any out please fill in the blanks babytway.

Nicholost
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM
shes right, go for warehouses, lofts, meat factories, clothing stores, and high level italian restaurants.
JimmyShines has a great thread on this. It can be found in the "best of the best" stickied thread. http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14901-Respect-the-buildings-you-rob!!!.

dudeman
02-09-2012, 05:00 PM

Chinese restaurants are pretty decent and laundromats are great too, from an XP vs. RP gained standpoint. I haven't taken a lot of notes on respect robbing since I mostly did that 30 levels ago.

Edit: Thanks Nicholost, I forgot about that thread. Let's keep that topic over there then.