PDA

View Full Version : LockBox seeking irregularity?



CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM
So has anyone gotten a lockbox from robbing another players buildings. Ive gotten them from attacking people and from doing mission tasks but not once from robbing anyone buildings even though the lockbox guide says its possible.

erik
02-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Yes. Extra words.

Chironex
02-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes you can definitely receive by robbing. I've had a few drops from robbing.

Babytway
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
all i do is rob and thats where i get 90% of my boxes the other 10% when i do mission goals

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
I finally got one from robbing. Only took 12 hrs.

Babytway
02-09-2012, 06:51 PM
the person your robbing has to have lockboxes on them thats probably why you haven't been getting many from robbing

Fordboy76
02-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Add me 597 225 598

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 06:59 PM
the person your robbing has to have lockboxes on them thats probably why you haven't been getting many from robbing


Its too bad the lock boxes don't show up in their inventory. Or do they?

Babytway
02-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Add me 597 225 598 post in ADD ME thread for now on