PDA

View Full Version : Things are sure different at low levels now.

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
I decided to start another CC game on my ipod (lvl20). My stats really show people are playing differently.

I have 272 fights won, 75 lost
& 290 robberies won, 15 lost

Compare this to my iPad CC game (lvl 76)

3035 fights won, 86 lost
7326 robberies won, 43 lost

Amazing really. I saw level 10 guys with 3k def and 1 million in cash unprotected.

Seems like a lot of rich people have decided to plunk down big bucks to play this game.

I havent bought any gold whatsoever and was considering it but after wasting 40 bucks on MW because I liked it at the beginning and left feeling cheated cuz its unplayable now I cant justify investing in this game cuz these newbies are gonna be eating people for lunch and make it unplayable for the regular strategic non wealthy players as they get ever bigger and stronger.

Any thoughts?

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 12:21 PM
These games are like a poker tournament that allows unlimited rebuys and/or add-ons at the final table.

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 12:32 PM
Hellmuth is the best poker rager of all time, and that's saying something because poker is full of whiners.

EDIT: There was a post I replied to...

Dorian Gray
02-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Hellmuth is the best poker rager of all time, and that's saying something because poker is full of whiners.

I love it when he loses hands to amateurs. "Idiot! To you this is poker, to me this is my life." You know what Phil, you're the one who chose gambling as a profession.

deuces
02-09-2012, 01:12 PM
LOL pokers. Phil hellmuth is the absolute worst! I've been saying for a couple years hes either cheating or people just hand him chips...theres simply no other explanation.

Swifty
02-09-2012, 01:14 PM
It makes me want to start over just to see how I could do.

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 01:38 PM
It makes me want to start over just to see how I could do.

You would get destroyed unless you pony up the cash from the get go, at least from what I've seen.

Max Power
02-09-2012, 01:39 PM
A lot of people have camper accounts, and can be really patient because they are active on their other game. I have a level 9 camper, and I have to level 3 movie theaters. In my main game I don't think I had them till level 40 or so.

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 01:59 PM
A lot of people have camper accounts, and can be really patient because they are active on their other game. I have a level 9 camper, and I have to level 3 movie theaters. In my main game I don't think I had them till level 40 or so.

I still dont have any theaters at lvl 76. I resisted all the pretty but expensive buildings and focused on att/def ratings

Lola Gets
02-09-2012, 04:18 PM
I still dont have any theaters at lvl 76. I resisted all the pretty but expensive buildings and focused on att/def ratings
That's a mistake man! Few buildings can help you improve your att/def ratings as well as a Movie Theater will. Check out TS's threads. MTs are a foundation for building a strong hood.

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 05:32 PM
That's a mistake man! Few buildings can help you improve your att/def ratings as well as a Movie Theater will. Check out TS's threads. MTs are a foundation for building a strong hood.

How? Its a money building not a defense building. Can you link the thread you're referencing? Thx.

Lola Gets
02-09-2012, 05:58 PM
It is a money building, but building a strong defense costs money. Movie Theaters are some of the best non-gold money buildings in the game. They have a great ROI and are good for efficiently growing your income. There is no one method to play the game that ensures you will be strong, but movie theaters are an important part of building strength.

Check out:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained&highlight=payout+explained+type

and

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15477-Economy-planning-amp-discussion&highlight=money+buildings+tramp+movie

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 07:25 PM
It is a money building, but building a strong defense costs money. Movie Theaters are some of the best non-gold money buildings in the game. They have a great ROI and are good for efficiently growing your income. There is no one method to play the game that ensures you will be strong, but movie theaters are an important part of building strength.

Check out:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained&highlight=payout+explained+type

and

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15477-Economy-planning-amp-discussion&highlight=money+buildings+tramp+movie

Thx for the links.

I seem to be doing ok without those buildings and with zero dollars spent on gold or in-game currency. I use my hourly income for buildings and all my ill gotten gains go towards equipment. I will eagerly read the linked material. There is always room for improvement. Thx again.

ShawnBB
02-10-2012, 04:57 AM

Haha, I'm sorry tramp. I thought my post was kinda stupid, so deleted that. It made your reply so awkward lol.

My original post was something like this.
" I used to love poker so much! Like seeing those Phil hellmuth blowing scenes and every other YouTube poker videos, I think I watched every single poker video on YouTube."