PDA

View Full Version : Totally Mindblowingly Bizarre!!

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 11:36 AM
I have been playin on my ipad 2 with the HD version for awhile now (lvl 76) and today I switched back to the regular version for the lockboxes.

To my total surprise and outright amazement I see that everyone's hood that I go to is populated with trees and all kinds of extras that I never saw before and I'm talking about regular victims not new potential victims.

For some reason these items never showed up on my hd version and let me tell you its much easier to identify high value target buildings when the foliage isnt obstructing your view.

Am I alone with this experience. Its left me feeling less confident when trolling for vics.

Ohaithere
02-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Iv done the same, level 91 and always on cchd until today and iv noticed much better decorated hoods too on normal cc

whocareswhatmynameis
02-09-2012, 11:56 AM
interesting... i wonder why this hasn't been reported before.

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Modern War has the same problem. It doesn't even fully load regular ambient background details on visiting bases, let alone any decorations.

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Modern War has the same problem. It doesn't even fully load regular ambient background details on visiting bases, let alone any decorations.

I'm sure it will only get worse if or when they release an HD version.

dudeman
02-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I have been playin on my ipad 2 with the HD version for awhile now (lvl 76) and today I switched back to the regular version for the lockboxes.

To my total surprise and outright amazement I see that everyone's hood that I go to is populated with trees and all kinds of extras that I never saw before and I'm talking about regular victims not new potential victims.

For some reason these items never showed up on my hd version and let me tell you its much easier to identify high value target buildings when the foliage isnt obstructing your view.

Am I alone with this experience. Its left me feeling less confident when trolling for vics.

You're not alone, I noticed that right away. "WTH, did everyone redecorate overnight?!"

CounterSniper
02-09-2012, 02:49 PM
You're not alone, I noticed that right away. "WTH, did everyone redecorate overnight?!"

Right, now its harder and I realize how "ghetto" my hood really looks compared to everyone else.