PDA

View Full Version : To campers..

Mabraha
02-09-2012, 04:03 AM
What do you think about new update? Are you still camping or leveling up to get diamonds?

fuzzy
02-09-2012, 04:57 AM
First Reply Ever...

I got 3 lockboxes and then I went back into my tent, I have to get these Movie Theaters and Dominicas upgraded. Only hope is that maybe down the road they will run the LockBox and Crates again.

Kinki
02-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Not camping now but after doing missions and attacking all morning I had a sum total of 1 lockbox found, and Im about to level up. Pretty sure I'll go back to solidifying my position again at this rate.

deuces
02-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Why get a couple if you're not gonna try to complete the event fuzzy? I guess they are tempting ;)

I think its worth it even for campers to go for these, except for maybe extreme cases like duder who shouldnt really need these weapons as much.

If you plan on spending gold on weapons later, this also might not be worth it.

However, for everyone else (level 81+ at least...im not sure how valuable the lower level items are) these are irreplaceable weapons. If they run the event again, which presumably they will, they will offer new items which everyone can get at that time as well.

These are too valuable to pass up IMO, tho i guess they will only add a total of 300ish a/d to end game so maybe to some they arent.

erik
02-09-2012, 06:38 AM
After M4s right now, the RP items are the only mass attainable, non-gold top items.

The RP bonus is to valuable to pass up IMO. Do sub 81 players have the RP bonus on their items as well?

Break camp! :)

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 06:52 AM
For most people, unless you're a few levels away from the next tier, it won't be feasible to level up in time. All of the last items reward respect bonus.

Chiefer
02-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Camping sucks.... 30 million to go. I tunes isn't letting me upgrade. Still in 2.0.2 :(

COHagan23
02-09-2012, 08:34 AM
I think it depends what level you're camping at. If you're at a fairly low level without access to higher energy cost jobs it's presumably going to be a lot harder to loot lockboxes from jobs. And player inventories need to be seeded with lockboxes from job completions before there is a chance to loot them from PvP.

I'd love to hear feedback from lower levels and their success rates at looting boxes & from what jobs.

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 10:16 AM
If you're at a fairly low level without access to higher energy cost jobs it's presumably going to be a lot harder to loot lockboxes from jobs.

Higher cost jobs have higher percentages, but lower cost jobs yield more boxes per energy spent.

I'd love to hear feedback from lower levels and their success rates at looting boxes & from what jobs.

The jobs I posted yesterday generate expected results.

fuzzy
02-11-2012, 06:57 AM
I read your question 20 times and then I said what the hell. After 7 days I can go back into my tent. 7 diamonds so far with no gold spent.

Lola Gets
02-11-2012, 07:23 AM
The day after I ended my month level 40 camp, this event started. I took it as a good sign that Funzio really wants me to win the 10 Diamond reward. I have 8 Diamonds and 35 Lockboxes with 4 days left to go. Hope I make it!

I was in the 21-50 bracket initially and received the 3 Diamond reward for those levels before leveling up to 51. I can't remember the exact stats, but the weapons are much better and worth leveling up if you are within a few levels.

For those high level players who are curious, the level 51-80 10 Diamond reward stats are listed below.

Diamond Heater
A - 212
D - 221
+1 R

Ghost818
02-11-2012, 08:09 AM
The day after I ended my month level 40 camp, this event started. I took it as a good sign that Funzio really wants me to win the 10 Diamond reward. I have 8 Diamonds and 35 Lockboxes with 4 days left to go. Hope I make it!

I was in the 21-50 bracket initially and received the 3 Diamond reward for those levels before leveling up to 51. I can't remember the exact stats, but the weapons are much better and worth leveling up if you are within a few levels.

For those high level players who are curious, the level 51-80 10 Diamond reward stats are listed below.

Diamond Heater
A - 212
D - 221
+1 R
im level 134 i think everyone above 81 gets
Diamond Sig
A 257
D 276
+1R

COHagan23
02-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Higher cost jobs have higher percentages, but lower cost jobs yield more boxes per energy spent.

The jobs I posted yesterday generate expected results.

I think what's most important from the camping context is boxes per exp gained.

Max Power
02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
My camping account is my second account so no temptation there. An event like this in the future after I have built and leveled my lofts mught get me moving though....