PDA

View Full Version : Question about lockboxes

Holicaholic
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
So if I try to open one, and it doesn't open, does that box go away or does it stay and I try to open it later?

Are there different numbers of diamonds per box, or just one?

And are the weapon rewards for the boxes random per player or are they set? I only ask because I have no Golden M4A1 option on mine.

JimmyShines
02-08-2012, 05:51 PM
So if I try to open one, and it doesn't open, does that box go away or does it stay and I try to open it later?

Yes it stays to open again in an hour.

No, just 1.

And are the weapon rewards for the boxes random per player or are they set? I only ask because I have no Golden M4A1 option on mine.

Set based on level.

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Gives incentive to level up and stop camping :)

Holicaholic
02-08-2012, 05:54 PM
So do I have to "spend" the diamonds or do the rewards accrue as I get more diamonds? And do the rewards reset after I get to 10?

qwikster
02-08-2012, 05:55 PM
disclaimer: i read the instructions just like everyone else, so don't fault me if the information turns out to be inaccurate.

it stays in your possession till you open it a later point in time.

diamonds have a "chance" of dropping when you successfully unlock a weapon from the lockbox. so in essence there is only one variety.

there are 4 levels- low stat weapons for low levels, and high yield weapons for high levels, the highest level is currently set at 81+.

EDIT:
correction: only diamonds are unlocked from the lockbox. my previous statement that weapons also drop is incorrect. sorry for the error.

Nicholost
02-08-2012, 05:55 PM
CCM has a pretty good writeup for others coming to this thread with similar questions.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19235-Lockbox-Event-Guide!&p=112157&viewfull=1#post112157

JimmyShines
02-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Nice Avatar :)

qwikster
02-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Nice Avatar :)

it is against forum policy to impersonate or deface FUNZIO property... :)

Nicholost
02-08-2012, 06:02 PM
it is against forum policy to impersonate... :)

Even to impersonate myself? Because I'm doing that as we speak.