PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Universal 2.2 Release!

Crime City Mark
02-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Today we've launched our 2.2 version for Crime City Universal. The patch notes are as follows:

Crates have been added to the store! (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19236-Crime-City-Crates-Guide!)
The lockbox event has been added to the game! (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19235-Lockbox-Event-Guide!)
Improvements:

* Memory / performance improvements: all buildings and props are using a new image format. Users may experience some initial slowness because of downloading new assets, but should improve after the first day or so.
* Contact support button added to help view
* Correctly show consumed items in the news feed (including lockboxes lost, if any)
* Players now only see 48 items in their battle results. You are still using your full amount, but we've reduced the amount displayed for performance reasons.

Fixes:

* Fixed an issue that could cause startup errors.
* Fixed a potential cheat.
* Fixed an issue with loot drops on multi-tap jobs.
* Fixed a hood exploit.
* Fixed a crash issue.
* Various internal fixes and improvements.

dudeman
02-08-2012, 01:14 PM
When will we see an update for the HD version?

Crime City Mark
02-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Within the next 2 weeks. We'll be holding a special lockbox event just for the CCHD players as they cannot participate in the current event. (This is all going in the lockbox thread that I'm writing up now.)

bredo2
02-08-2012, 02:04 PM
fixed loot drop for multi hit? omg, so another huge nerf to loot farming then?

Crime City Mark
02-08-2012, 02:06 PM
fixed loot drop for multi hit? omg, so another huge nerf to loot farming then?

Nope. The issue was fixed. You can't really call it a nerf when something was broken before. We also ramped up the drop rate, you just need to do the whole job to get the drop.

Joeycool
02-08-2012, 02:48 PM
This is a great step in the right direction by Funzio. Letting us know what is in the release and what fixes are there plus a guide to the new additions.

Great stuff Mark. Thank you very much for this.

JimmyShines
02-08-2012, 02:56 PM
This is a great step in the right direction by Funzio. Letting us know what is in the release and what fixes are there plus a guide to the new additions.

Great stuff Mark. Thank you very much for this.

+1, this version has great rollout with support, excellent.

Babytway
02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
this is a side note CC mark but i don't see the Babytway Ski mask in the new crates. is it going to be for HD version only? :)

Crime City Mark
02-08-2012, 04:07 PM
There are no items in Crime City with that name, nor are any being developed at this time.

Nicholost
02-08-2012, 04:08 PM
I can't tell if he missed the joke or chose not to feed into it.

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 04:19 PM
A minor issue has arisen with attack weapon numbers differing from attack to attack against the same player. I had my attack weapon count at 2192 and next hit was 1728???

Edit...This does not affect the overall attack score but had me worried...

Crime City Mark
02-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Bruiser, take some screenshots and contact our support team. There is now a button in game that will pull your device data and contact our guys directly.

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Bruiser, take some screenshots and contact our support team. There is now a button in game that will pull your device data and contact our guys directly.

Support team notified and screen shots taken to verify of they require. Handy support button feature.

JimmyShines
02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
A minor issue has arisen with attack weapon numbers differing from attack to attack against the same player. I had my attack weapon count at 2192 and next hit was 1728???

Edit...This does not affect the overall attack score but had me worried...

I have experienced this as well many times tonight, this was not there during beta testing so it was introduced for the GA release, I'm sure it will be fixed asap, and like you said it does not effect the actuall attack and def numbers, only a display issue.

ozzdawg
02-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah my "equipment used" is showing 1097 in PVP, when it has been 2000 for a long time....

erik
02-08-2012, 08:09 PM
@Mark - Lock boxes poofing sometime after a failure to open. Not taken in PVP

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19257-Crate-poofed-No-PVP

ID 236 057 363 - Have reported it to support.

dudeman
02-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Within the next 2 weeks. We'll be holding a special lockbox event just for the CCHD players as they cannot participate in the current event. (This is all going in the lockbox thread that I'm writing up now.)

Can a certain shotgun have it's stats reinstated in the HD version while HD users wait and watch the universal users growing stronger at an increased pace?

What happened to the importance of game balance? If the HD update won't be ready for a couple weeks, why not wait to release any update at all?

There are two different games being played at once.

Zackky11
02-09-2012, 08:21 PM
It's been a couple days and none of my buildings or rivals show? And waiting in an email I've deleted then reinstalled app. Anything else I can do? Or is it a waiting games I'm playing now?

Crime City Mark
02-10-2012, 11:32 AM
It's been a couple days and none of my buildings or rivals show? And waiting in an email I've deleted then reinstalled app. Anything else I can do? Or is it a waiting games I'm playing now?

I'm pretty sure a fix for this was released for MW last night. I'll check into it for CC today.

Zackky11
02-17-2012, 02:38 AM
Was there still can't see anything I emailed support to twice

Zackky11
02-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Anything yet? I miss seeing my buildings expanding is impossible without seeing how much space you have