PDA

View Full Version : Can you see my Telephone Pole?

Mcdoc
02-08-2012, 03:50 AM
I had posted a thread about strategically placing buildings and trees in such a way to hide the number value of other buildings that tend to get raided. Someone pointed out that no one can see my bush but me - so now I have to wonder if anyone can see my pole ( sorry - couldn't resist the pun ).

I'm trying to use the telephone to hide numbers - are telephone poles seen by other players?

azy
02-08-2012, 07:45 PM
That spam post couldn't have been more relevant if they tried. I'm pretty sure we'll all see your pole now.

Agent Orange
02-08-2012, 08:37 PM
That spam post couldn't have been more relevant if they tried. I'm pretty sure we'll all see your pole now.

LOL, best response I've ever read in this forum!

digitalwalker
02-09-2012, 12:55 AM
LOL, best response I've ever read in this forum!

Lmao.Agree.so funny!

Mcdoc
02-09-2012, 02:13 AM
So my question remains - do telephone poles, street lamps, fences, walls, and other stuff in that category in the store show up for everyone else?

digitalwalker
02-09-2012, 04:19 AM
So my question remains - do telephone poles, street lamps, fences, walls, and other stuff in that category in the store show up for everyone else?

Sorry man.

Nope. People can't see, but as Agent indicated in another post, ur decrorations can possibly causes game crashings while other people visiting ur base which might be an advantage for u:)

Duke.0
02-10-2012, 10:55 PM

lol
:)

Funny stuff .

Wildfire
02-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Sorry man.

Nope. People can't see, but as Agent indicated in another post, ur decrorations can possibly causes game crashings while other people visiting ur base which might be an advantage for u:)

No, the developers response in the technical section said that they deliberately were not shown to others to avoid memory and crashing issues, so they can probably only crash your own game!