PDA

View Full Version : Revamped my Hood

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 02:13 AM
After a poor showing at my Pro-Am today i figured i would spend the afternoon revamping my hood.

After countless $$$ and needing more space i am happy with most of it. I was blown away by amber's and Anubis's hoods and would appreciate comments, criticism and thoughts how to improve my hood. Before you start jumping up and down i have designed my traffic lights, stops signs etc for Australian (yes we drive on the wrong side) standard :)

Anyway have a great night, I'm off to bed for an early tee off in the morning...

Bruiser

Chiefer
02-08-2012, 02:16 AM
I will be in all your yards making a big poop...... I wouldn't invite me though...

What level is everyone?

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 02:32 AM
129 for me

Dillinja
02-08-2012, 08:52 AM
(yes we drive on the wrong side) standard :)

Bruiser

No, everyone else drives on the wrong side, we drive the way it was intended.
Wouldnt be easier to post pics?
You'd get a more broader opinion as some people may not be in the 129 region.

Royal Flush
02-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Pics would be better if you want more opinions. What side do the Aussies drive on?

Holicaholic
02-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Pics or it didnt happen

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 12:48 PM
If i could reduce the size easily i would :/

dudeman
02-08-2012, 01:12 PM
If i could reduce the size easily i would :/

If you get the screen caps from your iPad into a folder on your computer, you can open them with paint. Resizing images in paint is easier than looting M4A1s.

jaywalker
02-08-2012, 02:03 PM
You could also upload them to http://www.imageshack.us/ Then you can rezise it as you upload :)

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Pics would be better if you want more opinions. What side do the Aussies drive on?
Same as us in the UK, except they have this crazy thing called the 'hook turn' where you turn right from the leftmost lane. Takes a bit of getting used to but easy once you've done it for a day or 2

Bruiser
02-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Same as us in the UK, except they have this crazy thing called the 'hook turn' where you turn right from the leftmost lane. Takes a bit of getting used to but easy once you've done it for a day or 2

Only when trams are involved ;)

Stitch
02-09-2012, 03:07 PM

It was so strange that I had to take some video of this phenomena whilst in Melbourne. It is logical in the sense that most of these turns occurred on a yellow light, as oncoming traffic slows down, and the turning cars don't block a thru lane when trying to turn.

Rather nice driving conditions, for being on the wrong side, but I wish they didn't have so many tolls in the Sydney area.