PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to get us all on the same version?

procsyzarc
02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Seriously?

It is a pvp game and having people playing to different rules is ridiculous. Things like different explosives prices for different people, varying drop rates and some people having access to weapons other don't would be an immediate server shutdown till fixed in any other pvp game yet here months later there seems to be no intention of fixing it.

If you want a test server make a test server but adding it to the live server is just stupid

Fig Oni
02-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Seriously?

It is a pvp game and having people playing to different rules is ridiculous. Things like different explosives prices for different people, varying drop rates and some people having access to weapons other don't would be an immediate server shutdown till fixed in any other pvp game yet here months later there seems to be no intention of fixing it.

If you want a test server make a test server but adding it to the live server is just stupid

It not conzio fault it the fools that want to be beta tester for conzio who are doing a $500 a week job for free so why should they stop if they have 100 beta tester on the book it cost them $50,000 per week in wages and it also only be 40 hours odd per person per week so by getting fooled being a tester and getting excited because the have a golden m4 or some other weapon make me laugh so as long as the forum generates 'slaves aka beta testers' in the conzio war house its all good

procsyzarc
02-08-2012, 12:47 AM
All games get suckers to test the game for them, hell the good games even make you enter or buy a more expensive limited edition version for the right to work for them for free as a tester. That isn't new, but having that testing happening on the live server is

Fig Oni
02-08-2012, 01:19 AM
they've been testing on live server from day one also the multi drop loot was corrected via the server and not with the new updated game as many think. All the update did was add a few new maps and 2 buildings and a tennis racket also they have improve the defense when being attacked as I don't have any ghost stat on my defense. but some people still do weird??

Chiefer
02-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Last update took boardwalk away. Would you blame anyone lol.

Tramp Stamp
02-08-2012, 06:46 AM
Maybe they don't know how to set up a test server. I mean they don't even know how to set up a forum with basic spam countermeasures (some of which are included with this expensive commercial product) even after months of "looking into it".

qwikster
02-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Maybe they don't know how to set up a test server. I mean they don't even know how to set up a forum with basic spam countermeasures (some of which are included with this expensive commercial product) even after months of "looking into it".

incompetence, apathy, carelessness... these are some of the reasons why

Joeycool
02-08-2012, 07:59 AM
Can You all please give Funzio a break!!!

Its very hard to set up spam counter measures, test server etc when you have so much money to count!

Tramp Stamp
02-08-2012, 08:18 AM
What a joke.

procsyzarc
02-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Can You all please give Funzio a break!!!

Its very hard to set up spam counter measures, test server etc when you have so much money to count!

I am dedicated to being part of the solution.......so won't be spending any more money on the product.

Babytway
02-08-2012, 09:49 AM
i don't think thats its really a problem at all, is they do testing on the live server or whatever it is, if some ppl have early access to certain things thats okay as long as it will come out for everyone later so a little earlier for some is not bad considering the vast majority is goin to have access the same time. im also sure that these ppl that have early access to things do have some drawbacks that most of don't have, so there are pros and cons of both. patience is key

Dorian Gray
02-08-2012, 10:05 AM
i don't think thats its really a problem at all, is they do testing on the live server or whatever it is, if some ppl have early access to certain things thats okay as long as it will come out for everyone later so a little earlier for some is not bad considering the vast majority is goin to have access the same time. im also sure that these ppl that have early access to things do have some drawbacks that most of don't have, so there are pros and cons of both. patience is key

Yeah, it's not like getting a head start gives someone an advantage or anything like that.

Lasic
02-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Yeah, it's not like getting a head start gives someone an advantage or anything like that.

The question is, how hard could it be for funzio to open up a server with another (CrimeSityTS) Game to download separately. This way all people, who wanted to, could copy their character, hood and mafia count to another, separate game. With pumped up exp and money gain like 1000% and upgrade time 10%, to test new stuff faster :). That would mean getting mad cause of game bugs, crashes etc. but in the meanwhile you could always change game back to official, unbugged and unificated version to all players.

Good to have dreams ^^'

duelblade
03-16-2012, 06:40 AM
I am dedicated to being part of the solution.......so won't be spending any more money on the product.

lol you say you wouldn't be spending anymore money and your banned....I better go delete my earlier posts 0_o