jaywalker
02-08-2012, 12:21 AM
My stats:
Level 46:
Mafia members: 56
Att: 1344
Def: 1456
$/h: 5590

So, I started a couple of weeks ago and I feel I'm doing ok...
So far I have expanded my hood in a square, whenever I could spend spare cash on it. I have buildt 2 x Movie theaters, and what I am wondering now is:

Should I aim to upgrade them 2-3 times before getting a loft, or should I rather buy Dominican Restaurant, Wholesale Warehouse, Comedyclub or maybe a Beachside Inn?

I have not started farming yet, but I do have a couple 1000 RP saved up. To make it easier in the start I bought:
10 x Tommy Gun
11 x Colombian Knife
7 x Combat Boots
5 x Mustang

And Later I also bought:
9 x Yamaha Race Bike
15 x Night Vision Binoculars

Now, should I aim for the Chain Whip (750 rp), Level 70 armor (800 rp)?
Or should I continue with either NVB or YRB?

Fig Oni
02-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Dominican & Beachside Inn are good but at your lvl you should buy the Italian restaurants as they are a good income type b building
With your respect save them along as possible you'll need them more after lvl 110

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Domincan Restaurants are great value for money although there are plenty of good threads recommending what to buy at your level. In terms of RP you have a good starting base to work from. I wouldn't recommend saving RP at your level as you would need to use them to keep ahead of your competition.

Yamaha Bikes are always great value as Vehicles cost more then other items available and NVB represents great value for RP and will be used for most of your time on CC.

I have 105 Chain Whips (accumulated through the Thug Life Missions) 200 NVB's and 300 Yamahas, I find this a great base to work on. If you keep up with Yamahas and NVB's you will be a strong force for many rounds to come. People may have different opinions on what to spend RP on but MOST will agree on not saving it up at your level.

Hope this helps...

Bruiser
02-08-2012, 12:32 AM
With your respect save them along as possible you'll need them more after lvl 110

LOL as i said, MOST would agree i didn't say ALL...

jaywalker
02-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Might as well post the other buildings I have, just to make it clear I read a few of the threads :)

I have 2 of these:
Laund, Gas station, Gun shop, Deli, Diner, t-shirt land, pizza parlor, souvenir, Warehouse, barberhop, Tattoo, Italian restaurant, House, pawn shop, Ice cream shop (through tap joy ofc)

and one basketball court + one fish store (not really sure why on the fish store).

Thank you Bruiser, pretty much what I thought. Though I was not 100% sure :)

Atm I am on the "championship round 11". Done a few of those

Nudie
02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Good advice from bruiser. How you spend your respect is very important, just don't overspend on low level items wike columbians, combat boots etc as they will eventually be obsolete. NVG, chain whips & Yamahas will be useful pretty much forever. You can safely not buy any respect guns as M4s will eventually fill that slot.
How you play the game also has a big impact. If you're a camper and spend all your time trying not to level up whilst building up your economy, then the amount of respect points you will collect will be very few & slow. However if you are an aggressive PvP player then you can expect respect coins to drive most of your equipment upgrades and your $$$ from your economy is not going to be very strong. Spending energy on storyline or farming is also going to impact your progress as will the decision of how much stamina you will be using for either robberies or PvP, skill point allocation should be mainly attack if you are aggressive. Don't spend too much on defense building either as they are not as reliable as some may think. Sorry for rambling...

Chiefer
02-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Dominican & Beachside Inn are good but at your lvl you should buy the Italian restaurants as they are a good income type b building

Agreed, Just started saving respec too

Tramp Stamp
02-08-2012, 06:48 AM
The guy has $5k/hr at level 46. I'm pretty sure he's not a camper.