PDA

View Full Version : Goal requirements, what happens if I already pass them when the goal would be given?

CJ Sniper
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Hi, sorry if this is common knowledge but I'm fairly new and couldn't find anything in the search results.

Is there a list of all the goals in order and what the rewards are?

Also, what happens if you already meet the requirements for a goal when it's time to assign it to you, like I already have a level 7 warehouse or I have 50 mafia members before I get that goal? Does it mean I lose out on the reward forever?

Thanks, it makes me uneasy when I want to build or upgrade buildings at my own pace if it means I may lock myself out of future goals in the game.

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi, sorry if this is common knowledge but I'm fairly new and couldn't find anything in the search results.Is there a list of all the goals in order and what the rewards are?Also, what happens if you already meet the requirements for a goal when it's time to assign it to you, like I already have a level 7 warehouse or I have 50 mafia members before I get that goal? Does it mean I lose out on the reward forever?Thanks, it makes me uneasy when I want to build or upgrade buildings at my own pace if it means I may lock myself out of future goals in the game.

There is no definitive goal list AFAIK. I think the goals are generated server side...maybe someone can confirm? If you complete any goals ahead of when they're allocated then you will receive the reward be it cash/loot etc.