PDA

View Full Version : defensive item strategy

ROLLDICE
02-07-2012, 02:09 PM
Does it matter where you place items in your hood like on modern warfare or by just having them do you gain defense? also what is more important while attacking yur mafia attack score example 8864 or your aqttack exampe 107?

ROLLDICE
02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
also at how many of each item do you not recieve any more attack? I have bought over 100 of several items but it never helps my total attack..........these might not be the correct "terms" but hopefully someone understands lol

Whoopdido1980
02-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Building placement means absolutely nothing.

You stop gaining attack points when the item you buy doesn't give you any more points that the lowest item already in your inventory.

You can only take 500 mafia members to a fight, therefore you can only bring 500 of each item to a fight. So, for example, if you have 500 mafia and 500 guns and your lowest attack point gun is 2 points, you won't gain anything extra if you buy an item that has 1 point of attack. However, if you buy an item that has 3 attack points, then that 3 attack point item will replace your 2 attack point item and your total attack score will increase by 1. Does that make sense?

ROLLDICE
02-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Building placement means absolutely nothing.

You stop gaining attack points when the item you buy doesn't give you any more points that the lowest item already in your inventory.

You can only take 500 mafia members to a fight, therefore you can only bring 500 of each item to a fight. So, for example, if you have 500 mafia and 500 guns and your lowest attack point gun is 2 points, you won't gain anything extra if you buy an item that has 1 point of attack. However, if you buy an item that has 3 attack points, then that 3 attack point item will replace your 2 attack point item and your total attack score will increase by 1. Does that make sense?

yes that makes sense thank younow i wish i hadnt bough so many of the cheap stuff

Whoopdido1980
02-07-2012, 05:20 PM
If you progress through the storyline missions you'll end up buying a ton of items that will get replaced by better items. One reason why many players don't do the story missions. I don't know the exact number but you'll end up spending tens of millions of dollars buying story items that could be used to either buy better buildings or better items.

Nudie
02-07-2012, 10:25 PM
I believe having defensive structures near money buildings improve their ability to fend off robberies. Surrounding your high value money buildings with gatlings and watch towers will help keep pesky robbers like BabyTway away.

qwikster
02-07-2012, 10:28 PM
I believe having defensive structures near money buildings improve their ability to fend off robberies. Surrounding your high value money buildings with gatlings and watch towers will help keep pesky robbers like BabyTway away.

that would be true for the other game, modern war. is anyone still playing?

Tramp Stamp
02-07-2012, 10:32 PM
that would be true for the other game, modern war. is anyone still playing?

Please, make it stop.