PDA

View Full Version : To PvP or Not to PvP (Looking for official response)

Chiefer
02-07-2012, 09:29 AM
All signs point to PvP is broken. Bought items are lost less and are easier to replace. Should we all stop PvP? Because I'm loosing everything I'm buying and, it seems that they would be very, very easily replaced by almost anything that you can buy with cash. I don't see any point. Loosing Chinooks and
Higher and respect items in defense and attacks against the weakest of weak is wasting our
time x experience = respect/level gained formula the way it should be. There is never anything to
show because they are lost in combat. Not that you could smartly spend them in the first place.

What do we do?

azy
02-07-2012, 06:11 PM
I definitely think you should stop PvP and start accumulating massive amounts of cash, then let me take good care of you.

stricker
02-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Good advice, azy!!!!
.....laughing all the way to the BANK!
LOL!!!! no... BAGL!!!!

JackRakan93
02-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Your wording makes your point hard to digest. Each unit has its own consume percentage, which may or may not reflect the casualty rate stated in the game, and are irrelevant to whether that unit is bought with cash, with valor, is looted, or is farmed.

Super Hornets may be something to show as they are not lost as quick as other valor items. Additionally, your win-loss record is something to show in terms of PvP. I always laud a player who has 95% or more of their battles as wins and have not spend gold on their army.

P4TR1C14N
02-08-2012, 04:56 AM
I always laud a player who has 95% or more of their battles as wins and have not spend gold on their army.

Possible... in the lower levels. Impossible in higher levels (imho)

JMC
02-08-2012, 05:37 AM
I have about 7400 wins and 325 losses. All losses against gold spenders that have spent at least a few thousand.

If i was able to attack as normal for the last month, id be closing in on 13000 attacks to 350 losses. I do like 200 attacks a day when casualty rate is good.

Nicz
02-08-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm lvl 57 and my last Pvp mission was level 48...i lost 6 super hornets then i stopped Pvp. Wait for a fix, if they dont their game will be dead...