PDA

View Full Version : Raiding looses units worth more than the money raided

sgilbert
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Confused on this. Every time I raid, I loose units (air, ground, sea) that are worth far more than the money I end up raiding. For example, my raid yields $4,200, but I loose ground and air units that would cost me $20,000 to replace. So, I don't understand why you would raid when the net result is always negative.

JohnnyR
02-07-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm having a problem similar. What I've done is listed below, I'm making profit now.

Time to prioritize. Figure out your average losses and only go after buildings that net more than that. There's a spreadsheet someone here might be able to post that'll show you the values of buildings at different levels, it's in my head...

If you find you have not the army to take out good buildings, lootfarm untill you do have enough. If you've unlocked the "Docks" mission hit the amphibious leader for all he's worth, grab a hundred or 2 amphibious troopers and there's your base level troop. Get hundreds of rangers, scouts, andlight gunners-your meat shields. While doing this, build economy, your money buildings-avoid upgrading unit buildings till your cash flow brings in enough to sustain your army. Your goal is to up your stats and fill your army with meat shields. Spread your units out, don't isolate your purchases.