PDA

View Full Version : .........I Demand answers Funzio!

BBz
02-07-2012, 08:02 AM
........ I recently purchased a "park round table" for $2,800... I wanted to put this item infrount of my ice-cream shop...... It fitted well and the sark brown colour was perfect for what I intended... Although $2800 is a little expensive for a wooden table.... I thought it would make a good visual investment for my hood....

....Once purchased to my HORRER funzio had clearly lied about the product specifications..... It was not dark brown in colour but infact transparent..... I AM NOT HAPPY FUNZIO...... I demand my money back.... And request you to either correctly lable the " round park bench" and upload a CORRECT picture representation of the product OR you change the actual ingame item so the "round park table" is dark brown like it says on the tin....

Do not try to pull this emperors new clothes Sh*t on me again!!! Stop trying to sell me "invisible" products

Anubis
02-07-2012, 08:05 AM
I advise you contact the funzio support team.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-07-2012, 08:06 AM
that happened to me too. didn't complain though because of its cost- $2800... i earn that in a minute, no big deal.

G Wiz
02-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Those benches have a touch radius of like over 9,000...I cant click on any building if a bench is nearby which is why i removed them from my hood

Anubis
02-07-2012, 01:44 PM
that happened to me too. didn't complain though because of its cost- $2800... i earn that in a minute, no big deal.

I think he was posting with an added chunk of 'I really don't givea f^ck' but funzio made it personal so he hatz to post about it.

Dillinja
02-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Do not try to pull this emperors new clothes Sh*t on me again!!! Stop trying to sell me "invisible" products

Shouldve gone to specsavers