PDA

View Full Version : in need of allies

magicxue
02-07-2012, 01:02 AM
i am level 11 ,i have 43663 income per hour,always get raided by people with a lot of allies,although i have better units.
add me plz
modern war 194657928

JackRakan93
02-07-2012, 01:10 AM
How many allies do you have and how many allies do your opponents have if you don't mind me asking?

digitalwalker
02-07-2012, 02:13 AM
It can't be, unless u r on his revenge list, in which case, he added allies and constantly revenge. That's what I did sometime if I m weaker than someone in the same ally regime.

Burner_t
02-07-2012, 08:41 AM
off topic - Is there still a "revenge" list? When I first started back in Dec I could look at my news feed and either "attack" after I was attacked or "revenge" if I was raided. Now it's all "attack" whether I am attacked or raided. It sucks, because I'm not running blind into an ambush by "clicking" attack. I remember seeing someone's post out here that they like to "bait" folks into that. LOL!

digitalwalker
02-07-2012, 09:12 AM
off topic - Is there still a "revenge" list? When I first started back in Dec I could look at my news feed and either "attack" after I was attacked or "revenge" if I was raided. Now it's all "attack" whether I am attacked or raided. It sucks, because I'm not running blind into an ambush by "clicking" attack. I remember seeing someone's post out here that they like to "bait" folks into that. LOL!

lol:)
well, on the feed list, if you successfully defended a attack or raid, you will only have an option of attack back. only when u loss when u been attacked or raided, then you would be able to click revenge and check his profile.

Burner_t
02-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Ummm....never mind then...backing out the door now....was never here....

Thanks for the tip...