PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Gaming Will
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm new to the forum, I found this when my account got banned. I didn't hack the game, I don't know who did. In my comments section, it stated "An Angel" helped my hood.

PLEASE HELP!!! I want my game back!

991-999-159 Yo Man

Ram
02-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Contact funzio support staff. They will help you out

Gaming Will
02-07-2012, 07:36 AM
I have contacted them. The only ask for me to explain it... I told the truth, I DONT know how or who. I just want my game back. Can't they take away the improvements or give me my game back or erase the whole dern thing?

Gaming Will
02-07-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't get a response now since giving the explanation over a week ago.

Anubis
02-07-2012, 07:45 AM
~Why would you want them to take away your upgrades if your legit?

I don't understand the angel comment - did a random guy write that on your wall? Then report you?

More details plz :)

Gaming Will
02-07-2012, 08:08 AM
A couple weeks ago I logged into my game. I noticed my hood was a little different. To me it just looked like some building were moved around. I didn't think anything of it thinking it was possible that my four year old got into it. No big deal. But then afew days later I had buildings I hadn't purchased and expansions I hadn't purchased. I was searching for answers and looked in my comments section. In a comment that would look like it was from me appeared saying an Angel had worked on my hood. (or something g to that effect). It also said to be nice to other plays and that he/she might return one day to check on my progress. The last comment said not to speak about this to anyone. I never erased the comment because I had no reason to cheat. I looked in others comments to see if this had happened to anyone else.

A week or so goes by and my account has been banned. I didn't talk to anyone because: who would I talk to? I didn't know the forum existed nor did I know how or who did it. I actually thought maybe the game developers did it or something like that. (now that I think about it that doesn't make sense either)

Anyway, I just want my game back. I didn't want to cheat and don't think it's fair to those of us who play honestly. So take whatever upgrades the hacker did to my game away but give me my game back. I was a daily/hourly player and have spent ALOT of time on my hood. AND now that I know this forum exists I want to play even more with some of the info shared on here.