PDA

View Full Version : Defence buildings are useful or just a waste of money?

Behzat
02-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi all before creating this topic i searched about the effects of defence buildings.i saw a couple of posts about it but couldnt find a healthy answer or a serious official answer.if i missed something sorry all but i dont have anything to do about it because i rlly couldnt get the answer i need.

The problem is i spent money(real money-Gold) on defence buildings and i got robbed by someone whose attack rate is lower than my defence rate many times.Problem is i lost all of the attacks even my defence is higher than his attack.So why did i spend money on defence buildings?i know defence buildings lvs dont have much effect on being attacked but i know their levels have effect on being robbed.i mean the thing i know is if u have 2 lvl 1 defence buildings it has more effect instead of having 1 defence building with high level on being attacked but lvl of the defence building is always important and has an effect to being robbed.But the problem is im am not attacked im robbed many times for a guy who has a lower attack value.

Can you help me about it?maybe there is an answer for this and i couldnt see it or find it.if there is pls accept my apology because i rlly couldnt see a healthy answer.if there isnt so i need a official answer and i would demand the gold i spent on defence buildings.i hope i can find an answer on this post.Thx all.....

Nudie
02-07-2012, 12:14 AM
The general opinion is that defense buildings are not very effective in preventing robbery or fight losses. How or even if this can be quantified is not clear and probably will never be 100% explained.

Anubis
02-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Yeah, theres a thread in the Syn's sticky that explains the testing we did on how defence buildings work. Check that thread for more details, Ill give you a quick sumarry:

1) Agencies are useless, a level 10 agency that lists 826 defence actually only gives 55defence although the 826 counts towards defence goals.

2) no defence building is worth taking above level 2-4.

3) Best buildings for defence are Gattling gun turrets and above. As an example this is the defence values Gattling turretts give (very space effective as you build up 50 of them too)

LVL1 : 25def
LVL2: 38def
LVL3: 50 defence (already the same more or less as a lvl10 agency)
LVL4: 63 def

4) all the testing was done after the big version update when we could see the affect buildings have using the fight screen and using the defence values from defence goals. A couple of weeks ago the defence goals were changed so building defence now fully adds to the goals and no more testing can be done.

Behzat
02-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Ohh :( Thank you so much for your explanations.im rlly upset about the news but at least i wont spend anymore money on these.According to these info i believe they must give our gold or money back.if i knew i wouldnt use much gold on these useless buildings :( Anyway thank you so much for your help.ild be glad if we can get an official answer about our spendings to these buildings.i believe we deserve a customer satisfaction service.

K@le
02-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Yeah, theres a thread in the Syn's sticky that explains the testing we did on how defence buildings work. Check that thread for more details, Ill give you a quick sumarry:

1) Agencies are useless, a level 10 agency that lists 826 defence actually only gives 55defence although the 826 counts towards defence goals.

2) no defence building is worth taking above level 2-4.

3) Best buildings for defence are Gattling gun turrets and above. As an example this is the defence values Gattling turretts give (very space effective as you build up 50 of them too)

LVL1 : 25def
LVL2: 38def
LVL3: 50 defence (already the same more or less as a lvl10 agency)
LVL4: 63 def

4) all the testing was done after the big version update when we could see the affect buildings have using the fight screen and using the defence values from defence goals. A couple of weeks ago the defence goals were changed so building defence now fully adds to the goals and no more testing can be done.

So if i get it corect the agencies only effective on lvl 1 and the gattlings are all lvls effective ?

I am a Goodfella

so a lvl 2 Gattling gun = by me 56 defense is this full protection against robbery ? and a lvl 2 agencie is not ?