PDA

View Full Version : 1st Annual Crime City Forum Awards!

G Wiz
02-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Good evening ladies, gentleman and cold-hearted robbers and theives

Welcome to the first ever CC forum awards, where the strongest, weakest, richest, poorest and most ANNOYING people get recognized for who they are in game or on forum!

Do you feel you have the prestige and respect to command coveted titles from your friends? Nominate away!!!!!!

(I think this will be fun lol)

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 05:11 PM
I nominate BBz... for the best comedy award

Brent
02-06-2012, 05:23 PM

Agreed... lol

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 05:24 PM
+1........

G Wiz
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
BBz takes an early lead in the category of CC, and thats not CC for crime city but for comical criminal!!! *ta-dum dum ding*

Stay tuned as more nominee's unfold!!!!

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Ncypizzalover for best defence

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Best thread - tramp stamp for economy discussion

Best economy - gwiz

Most hated forum member - mad hatter

Hottest male forum member - JJ

Angriest member - xclusive for JJ rage

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 05:47 PM
I nominate Anubis for having the most entertaining CC wall. It's where all the action is... full of larger-than-life comical characters and colorful dialogue. And yes, the all too frequent posts by bewildered rivals asking why he ordered a hit on them... LOL.
Go visit when you get the chance: you won't be disappointed.

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
I nominate Anubis for having the most entertaining CC wall.

Ha ha! Good call! +1

G Wiz
02-06-2012, 06:47 PM
I nominate Joey cool for coolest personality;

Anubis for most hated by strong players lol *cough*

xclusiv for the best rage quit and return-thus far-

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 06:50 PM

tru dat...

Lola Gets
02-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Best thread - tramp stamp for economy discussion
Most hated forum member - mad hatter
Hottest male forum member - JJ
Angriest member - xclusive for JJ rage

Agreed, except that since xclusive proved everyone here is clearly male I still think Amber wins hottest.

Ram
02-06-2012, 07:43 PM
I nominate myself for the most awesome member ever!

J.J.
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Award for dumbest goes to xclusiv for trying to say Mark was limp-wristed! LOL

I told you all that guy was seriously messed up in the head.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 09:44 PM
oriesible for best spammer... 27 and going strong.

it has asked me to thank all non-existent moderators for its achievement. along with its coworkers at SPAM.A.LOT INCORPORATED, it promises to continue enlightening forum members on various current topics of interest. stay tuned!

G Wiz
02-06-2012, 09:44 PM
this has been an active day! lol I see a lot of "awards" have been handed down from "up above"...

there should be an award for this one lol!

BigCheese
02-07-2012, 01:40 AM
+1........

+1 ..................................

BigCheese
02-07-2012, 01:44 AM
I nominate Twinkie for most shy & innocent image.

nycpizzalover
02-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Ncypizzalover for best defence

Need to delete the nomination.....Payam was able to hit one of my buildings....more defense, more defense LMAO

xclusiv for the best rage quit and return-thus far-

+1 on Joeycool

-1 on Anubis....carry on the good fight bro....lol

Fricco
02-07-2012, 06:06 AM
im gonna nominate TS for best one-liners, i get a kick out of them.

G Wiz
02-07-2012, 07:19 AM
im gonna nominate TS for best one-liners, i get a kick out of them.Agreed!

However....*nerve raping pause*...i wanna see tramp and allhaildiscordia fight to the death for the forum brain-box award.

Anubis
02-07-2012, 07:42 AM

Strong player lol, i get on with everyone else in the game mostly.

Unfortunately, knowing how defence works Payam has the strongest (Ive seen so far) as it is all from equipment. Pizzalovers should be no1 but due to the way def buildings work thats not the case. I mean ****, pizzalover should be an imovable object.

Lets not forget Discordia, he/she has made contributions like TS that cannot be matched by anyone.

Also, lets play homage to the hatter family and always refer to BBz as Hatz (if he doesn't mind). (I know hes only a friend of that mad spamming necro faced family but still........................)

G wiz for hosting the awards

Amber for reminding me of the red light district every time I see the name (dont ask me why)

Max Power for most forum posts?

Joey for always keeping his cool

and finally.....

Funzio, but I can't currently think of a reason why.

Babytway
02-07-2012, 08:06 AM
ta ta ta taaaaaaaaaaaaa... **drum rolling** the award goes to???

who??

Anubis
02-07-2012, 08:14 AM
babytway for most ruthless robber in crime city

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2012, 08:43 AM
babytway for most ruthless robber in crime city

I challenge that award lol :p What criteria did you apply when determining this accolade? If it's purely on robbery count then I'm ahead of babytway :cool: It's a shame that there isn't a stat on our Profiles indicating the total cumulative cash robbed...that would make for good reading :D

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 08:52 AM
Unfortunately, knowing how defence works Payam has the strongest (Ive seen so far) as it is all from equipment. Pizzalovers should be no1 but due to the way def buildings work thats not the case. I mean ****, pizzalover should be an imovable object.

But this is the Forum awards... Payam is not on the forum.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-07-2012, 09:05 AM
But this is the Forum awards... Payam is not on the forum.

.....or is he?

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 09:08 AM
.....or is he?

cue mysterious music...

Babytway
02-07-2012, 09:13 AM
AMG, i already told you i can make you a Duke or Earl, your numbers are good enough, but like Anubis said your not ruthless enough, i rob the rich, the poor, the weak, the strong, my mom, my sisters, my kids, as soon as you make some more money im right there to take it again.

Fricco
02-07-2012, 09:15 AM
my mom, my sisters, my kids, as soon as you make some more money im right there to take it again.

Hahahaha.... that is priceless

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2012, 09:37 AM
AMG, i already told you i can make you a Duke or Earl, your numbers are good enough, but like Anubis said your not ruthless enough, i rob the rich, the poor, the weak, the strong, my mom, my sisters, my kids, as soon as you make some more money im right there to take it again.

Babytway you are a bad, bad, bad girl...you need to join the back of the queue with JJ and Amber for a good spanking (ask them for the back story on that!) lol! In the meantime I will meekly follow you :cool: I used to be that bad but I mellowed as I reached the higher level echelons of CC :p Stamina is too valuable to use for robbing anything other than high value buildings or cash at hand raiding...I need all the RP I can get from PvP fighting...

Babytway
02-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Babytway you are a bad, bad, bad girl...you need to join the back of the queue with JJ and Amber for a good spanking (ask them for the back story on that!) lol! In the meantime I will meekly follow you :cool: I used to be that bad but I mellowed as I reached the higher level echelons of CC :p Stamina is too valuable to use for robbing anything other than high value buildings or cash at hand raiding...I need all the RP I can get from PvP fighting...

lol ohhhh AMG no no back story needed ur silly... but i def agree with you on stamina point, stamina should only be used for high value buildings or high respect buildings... honestly i rarely see any ATM's rivals anymore (cash on hand rivals) wish i did... easy money :)

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2012, 10:09 AM
lol ohhhh AMG no no back story needed ur silly... but i def agree with you on stamina point, stamina should only be used for high value buildings or high respect buildings... honestly i rarely see any ATM's rivals anymore (cash on hand rivals) wish i did... easy money :)

Yeah true...I went for weeks without any ATMs...then 2 or 3 appeared in a week! They are very obvious...sudden appearance of level 200 with really ****ty stats and 50 million on hand...oh, I wonder why they are not banking that then lmfao :p

Certes gave up playing a couple of weeks and made all his cash available...I posted on another thread about that...I got 10 million+ in 1 week from his generosity :D Unfortunately, it seems that as he is no longer an active player he doesn't appear in the Rivals list any more...I think Funzio remove stale players after 7-10 days until they log in again. A great shame really as think he still has 40-50 million up for grabs...it would be great if he logged in just to refresh the datestamp on his account :D I wonder if anyone can contact him? Even better if he could attack me lol!

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 10:28 AM
I would like to nominate babytway as the most humble forum member

Babytway
02-07-2012, 11:40 AM
AMG- i never see them ATM's at all, i think they are all fake accounts made from other players to attack themselve and get $$$... cuz who could be that dumb to have that much $$ on hand and not bank it right??

JC- you know everyone loves snoopy over charlie brown right?? :)

Twinkie
02-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Bbz for "Craziest & Silliest"

Anubis for "Most Popular" & "Most Hated by IT"

Ram for "Most Perverted"

Sez for "Nicest & Most Sane"

Xclusiv for "Angriest Forum Member" (Imagine how angry he must be now since he's banned and can't reply)

Tramp Stamp for "Best One Liner"

and an Honorable Mention to......

SWIFTY - for "I-don't-contribute-much-but-what-I-say-is-always-funny" Award :D

Tramp Stamp
02-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Twinkie!!! Don't jump! Life is worth living! It'll all be okay!

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 12:34 PM
Jump Twinkie! Do it!

(By the way if you die can I have your cc cash / gold that you will no longer be needing?)

G Wiz
02-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I have to double nominate joeycool and babytway for the funniest signature awards!!!

*checks pocket for all this money he needs to spend on trophys and plaques*

Do you guys mind if i pay(am) you in....gum?!

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 01:14 PM
I have to double nominate joeycool and babytway for the funniest signature awards!!!

*checks pocket for all this money he needs to spend on trophys and plaques*

Do you guys mind if i pay(am) you in....gum?!

Ha ha! Thanks Gwiz... I like to change my signature from time to time. I was just thinking it needs a swap!

Ps... I think the kudos of a forum annual award is worth more than a trophy or a plaque!

Anubis
02-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Twinks thats a nice photo - where is the destination?

Looks very peaceful.

AppleMacGuy
02-07-2012, 01:49 PM
AMG- i never see them ATM's at all, i think they are all fake accounts made from other players to attack themselve and get $$$... cuz who could be that dumb to have that much $$ on hand and not bank it right??Possibly...but never underestimate human stupidity ;)

allhaildiscordia
02-07-2012, 02:19 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12483097/IMG_0176.PNG
makes a nice trophy.

Amber_
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
No one nominated me for anything :(

Ramshutu
02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
No one nominated me for anything :(

I nominate you for most unnominated member of the forums.

Twinkie
02-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Twinkie!!! Don't jump! Life is worth living! It'll all be okay!

Jump Twinkie! Do it!

(By the way if you die can I have your cc cash / gold that you will no longer be needing?)

Ha ha ha, very funny :p Glad to see TS still care, Joey is just a jerk and wants my $$. **mental note, gotta get stronger to rob his hood**.

Twinks thats a nice photo - where is the destination?

Looks very peaceful.

Cozumel, Mexico, the quiet part =)

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Joey is just a jerk

Not just a jerk. An opportunist jerk. Never look a gift horse in the mouth Twinks!

Fig Oni
02-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Can I nominate cc mark for the best one liner and best use of a smiley

quote "This is not my happy face :("

qwikster
02-07-2012, 04:27 PM
i nominate CJ for best FUNZIO employee. despite the company's several faults, he has been quite helpful on numerous occasions!

(other employees on the forum, i would urge you to follow his lead)

Joeycool
02-07-2012, 04:36 PM
i nominate CJ for best FUNZIO employee. despite the company's several faults, he has been quite helpful on numerous occasions!

(other employees on the forum, i would urge you to follow his lead)

Bit off topic but I don't think cj is a person. I think CJ53 is the forum account used by C & J who are the customer service guys for Funzio.

That may be why CJ is a bit more customer friendly.

sez
02-07-2012, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=Twinkie;111515]Bbz for "Craziest & Silliest"

Anubis for "Most Popular" & "Most Hated by IT"

Ram for "Most Perverted"

Sez for "Nicest & Most

.....did I just get put in the "Friend Zone"........ JUST PLAYIN I PROMISE lmao I swear just jokes, thanks for the compliment.

allhaildiscordia
02-07-2012, 05:06 PM
Is "Friend Zone" a new map area?

Tramp Stamp
02-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Good loot in the Friend Zone, like Shotgun of Infinite Sadness and Mommy's Station Wagon. You need $10 million in Throwaway Roses and Photo Collages To Be Laughed At By Her Girlfriends to unlock the targets, Johnny's First Prostitute and Little Miss Unobtainia.

G Wiz
02-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I heard that shotgun of infinite sadness dropps 2 loots per click instead of one!

Misery loves company...

J.J.
02-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Am I still in the running for hottest guy? LOL

Fig Oni
02-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Anubis for "Most Hated by IT"

I must admit, IT must be a staff of conzio as he loves posting but always denies that he uses the forum and plus he only targets forum contributors.

Made a goal for myself to become his #1 enemy and get IT to post crap about me on other people message board but hasn't been going too well, as he must be ignoring me. I don't earn the income that make me a target yet.

qwikster
02-07-2012, 09:41 PM
why is payam (aka پیام) refered to as IT?

Tramp Stamp
02-07-2012, 09:43 PM
You know you're unbanned?

Fig Oni
02-07-2012, 09:53 PM
why is payam (aka پیام) refered to as IT?

So you read arabic ما شاء الله

Coz he a fake.

Nudie
02-07-2012, 10:15 PM
Syn for biggest boy scout. (BTW, where is Syn?)
BabyTway for scariest robber
JJ for biggest fraud
Madhatter for most obnoxious being
Amber for just being Amber

G Wiz
02-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Syn for biggest boy scout. (BTW, where is Syn?)

Aren't you right about that. Also wheres kronick and khung? I nominate those guys for the biggest CC forum fall off lol (All in good faith hoping everything is well though)

Fig Oni
02-07-2012, 11:33 PM
The List of THE WINNERS

Best Crime City Forum user

Winner (please add your name)

Most Useful Crime City Players

Joint Winners Tramp Stamp Syn & Allhailcodia

Most Useless Crime City Player

Winner Ram (sorry)

Most Underrated Forum User

Winner Madhatter aka whatever

Most Overrated Forum User

Winner Crime City Murk

dudeman
02-07-2012, 11:44 PM
http://media3.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/03/3/192/1922283/0f1d35751c57e632_SugarTwofaceSpice2-1.preview/i/Tommy-Lee-Jones-Two-Face.jpg

Nudie
02-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Aren't you right about that. Also wheres kronick and khung? I nominate those guys for the biggest CC forum fall off lol (All in good faith hoping everything is well though)

Didn't khung reappear with a different handle? Can't remember what it is right now.

Joeycool
02-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Didn't khung reappear with a different handle? Can't remember what it is right now.

yep... hunter. He's off radar again now though.

Dillinja
02-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Alas, poor Anubis! I knew him, Hatterz; a fellow of infinite posts, of most excellent fancy in music; he hathbattle with Payam a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!

Award for missed banned player...Anubis or Xclusive

qwikster
02-08-2012, 08:11 AM
You know you're unbanned?

i'm still banned :(

get this... reason is for SPAMMING... LOL

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11258473/ban.png

Tramp Stamp
02-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Simply absurd.

Joeycool
02-08-2012, 08:24 AM
I literally am lost for words

Fig Oni
02-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Stick up your cherry pie 'Credit Card Mark'

Love when forum user discuss there ban on the forum freedom of information on the forum

qwikster
02-08-2012, 03:41 PM
I literally am lost for words

Simply absurd.

sorry for going off topic... just wanted to tell everyone that my account has been restored. thanks joeycool, TS and everyone who was supportive during the ordeal. Thank you CC Mark for figuring out what went wrong. Apparently my account was erroneously nabbed along with other spambots... false positive in statistics-speak.

ps. i can't login tonight since i don't remember my pword :o. oh well... just have to wait till tomorrow when i can access my account from my office.

Ram
02-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Most Useless Crime City Player

Winner Ram (sorry)

You filthy rat. Isn't you that went away and came back crawling like a dog to the forum?

riginowady
02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Greeting cards. lottery (http://www.iamsport.org/pg/blog/earleavila1127/read/2219095/how-to-win-lotto-5-lottery-myths-that-nearly-everyone-gets-wrong-100-of-the-time)They also get glimpses to see these actors doing it, leaving nothing to the imagination. http://rodericktrev922.over-blog.com/pages/what-can-you-do-in-case-a-person-won-t-pay-you-6595252.html Many online trading systems incorporate trading news source in their systems so it would be advisable to take advantage of these. <a href="http://www.iamsport.org/pg/blog/rodericktrev922/read/2216664/what-should-you-do-in-case-your-employer-wont-give-you-your-money">money</a>Looking great does not have to be expensive. These controls are integrated flawlessly. Unless, you're an expert in body language or are very good at reading people, you'll take everything your favorite celebrities say at face-value.

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 06:53 AM
You filthy rat. Isn't you that went away and came back crawling like a dog to the forum?
Wasnt it you that wanted a 3some with 2 chix with dix??? Just checking....

AppleMacGuy
02-09-2012, 07:11 AM

nailed it...lmfao :D

Ram
02-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Who the **** are you again?

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Who the **** are you again?
At least do it properly, how can I respond when you cant even do right???

Maybe I don’t give a ****. Maybe I don’t remember the last time I blew my nose either. Who the **** are you, that I should remember you, huh? What, you think you’re like me? You ain’t like me, mother****er. You’re a punk. I’ve been with made people, connected people. Who you been with? Chain-snatchin’, jive-ass, maricon mother****ers. Why don’t you get lost? Go ahead, snatch a purse. Take a ****in’ walk.

Dontya just love an internet tough guy...

Ram
02-09-2012, 10:02 AM
At least do it properly, how can I respond when you cant even do right???

Maybe I don’t give a ****. Maybe I don’t remember the last time I blew my nose either. Who the **** are you, that I should remember you, huh? What, you think you’re like me? You ain’t like me, mother****er. You’re a punk. I’ve been with made people, connected people. Who you been with? Chain-snatchin’, jive-ass, maricon mother****ers. Why don’t you get lost? Go ahead, snatch a purse. Take a ****in’ walk.

Dontya just love an internet tough guy...

You are the biggest loser on this forum with jj and madhatter

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 10:14 AM
You are the biggest loser on this forum with jj and madhatter
Seeing as I'm in such esteemed company...would you be up for a 4some?
I know you've always secretly wanted to go one better than your last attempt...

Ram
02-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Seeing as I'm in such esteemed company...would you be up for a 4some?
I know you've always secretly wanted to go one better than your last attempt...

It was a joke thread so get over it...

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 10:21 AM
It was a joke thread so get over it...
Exactly...so why get so worked up about it?

Ram
02-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Exactly...so why get so worked up about it?

If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble. ;)

Tramp Stamp
02-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Don't be so obtuse!

Twinkie
02-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Don't be so obtuse!

Stop being so acute!!!

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 10:59 AM
If you can't see the angles no more, you're in trouble. ;)

ha...next!

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why?
It was outta respect.

Ram
02-09-2012, 11:06 AM
ha...next!

One day some of the kids from the neighborhood carried my mother's groceries all the way home. You know why?
It was outta respect.

Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

Dillinja
02-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning.

If you ain't out of town by tomorrow morning... you won't ever leave it except in a pine box

sez
02-09-2012, 11:09 AM

Then i come home to you, I wanna be with you!

Ram
02-09-2012, 11:14 AM
If you ain't out of town by tomorrow morning... you won't ever leave it except in a pine box

For two days and two ****in' nights, we beat the **** out of this guy. I mean, we even stuck ice-picks in his balls.

Joeycool
02-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Stop being so acute!!!

You're not looking at the issue from the right angle

Crime City Mark
02-09-2012, 04:00 PM
This thread is totally out of line. Watch the language.