PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to everyone,I'm a MW player, just started CC today.

ShawnBB
02-06-2012, 05:59 AM
I read the Tramp's "bible" for the most economical play cause I picked tycoon.
Here are some questions,

What is type A and B buildings?

Does following the ROI as the order to upgrade the buildings provide the best Econ growth?

How do we deal with the bank deposite, what would be the proper amount of cash to keep?(i found out that deposite 14 everytime can save money!)

How important is the land expansion?

Is there an amount limit for guard towers?

What is the best slow leveling but high pay out per energy mission?(no need for item drop, just money)

I climbed my hourly income to 1500 at the first day play. And I felt CC has a more fascinating money building system than modern war.

sorry for lot of questions, really appreciate for replying, I simply love these kind of games.

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 06:09 AM
why deposit 14 every time can save $$$? care to explain?

ShawnBB
02-06-2012, 06:43 AM
why deposit 14 every time can save $$$? care to explain?

Oh, I tried that for curiosity and It worked.
Bank will add 13 if you actually deposit 14. So the 1.4 rounded to 1 since its lower than 1.5.
100 times 14 deposit will give you 1300 in bank instead of 1260,lol
Because I just started this game every cash means lot to me, this should be ignored later on.

Coco c
02-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Read the Sticky "best of the best guides" from Syn. Everything you need to know is in there.

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 08:46 AM
$1500 for the first day is very good. Check Syn's sticky for my other thread, Payout Algorithm Explained, for explanation of Type A and B. It's also linked in the more recent thread, but links are hard to see here. Defense building limit is 50.