PDA

View Full Version : J.J. Profile info mysteriously changed

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 05:40 AM
after being called out, jj changed her profile info.

as you can see the first like use to say i prefer to be called jj jen or ambers ***** and
occupation use to say "i work as a dancer in my gentlemans club"

but now has changed to mommy to be.

Biography My real name is Jenell, but I prefer to be called Jen or JJ.
Location Flo-Rida
Interests Finishing school, hanging with my guy, etc.
Occupation Mommy to be

what do you think?

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 05:49 AM
I dont care at all.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 05:57 AM
whats your in game name??

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 06:02 AM
I dont care at all.
But you cared enough to log in and post?

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 06:07 AM
lol.. I dont care and I dont wanna know.

J.J.
02-06-2012, 06:08 AM
Well it's true, babytway and Anubis know.

Is it your purpose in life now to stalk me or check my profile every 15 minutes? You're as bad as Payam is with Anubis.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Well it's true, babytway and Anubis know.

Is it your purpose in life now to stalk me or check my profile every 15 minutes? You're as bad as Payam is with Anubis.

why havent you taken a photo ofurself holding a paper with ur forum name and the words crime city?

J.J.
02-06-2012, 07:02 AM
How about this, I chat on yahoo whenever I have time. I used to web chat on there with a friend from Japan, but the cam went out on my MacBook pro. It's over 3 years old & out of warranty now, but I'm planning on replacing it with a MacBook Air sometime soon. When I get that, I'll get on & yahoo or ichat with someone here. Live video would be way better than just a pic right? I'll chat with someone on here I know, but it's sure as hell not going to be you.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 07:13 AM
Its friday night, JJ might be out right now taking all kinds of sexy pics just for you

Yes, it's Friday, but as of today my partying days are over for good. You have a PM.

that sounds sinister, hope all is well.

Knocked up?

... jj changed her profile info.

but now has changed to mommy to be.

it all makes sense now! jj is who she says she is.

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 07:13 AM
How about this, I chat on yahoo whenever I have time. I used to web chat on there with a friend from Japan, but the cam went out on my MacBook pro. It's over 3 years old & out of warranty now, but I'm planning on replacing it with a MacBook Air sometime soon. When I get that, I'll get on & yahoo or ichat with someone here. Live video would be way better than just a pic right? I'll chat with someone on here I know, but it's sure as hell not going to be you.

I'm happy to give you a $100 worth of VHS tapes if you choose me...

Max Power
02-06-2012, 07:17 AM
it all makes sense now! jj is who she says she is.

So, did I nail it (not JJ), or what?

Royal Flush
02-06-2012, 07:17 AM
Well rather than battering on about the legitimacy of it all, all that can really be said is congrats JJ

BBz
02-06-2012, 07:20 AM

I hope this member your planning too webcam with is of consenting.... Age...

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 07:23 AM
So, did I nail it (not JJ), or what?

*bow* you are wise and all-knowing, old master
:)

BBz
02-06-2012, 07:26 AM
I'm happy to give you a $100 worth of VHS tapes if you choose me...

Is that $100 per hour....?

J.J.
02-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks everyone :-)

It was pretty shocking news at first but now that it has sunk in, it's all good. Wasn't planning on any kiddos till I was 30, but that's OK. Now you all know why I've been so b1tchy, and I apologize for that. I feel pretty crappy & my hormones are going insane.

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 07:41 AM
congratz JJ and I guess no more sexy pic for us to drool.

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Is that $100 per hour....?
depends on who's asking....you could be a minor

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Thanks everyone :-)

It was pretty shocking news at first but now that it has sunk in, it's all good. Wasn't planning on any kiddos till I was 30, but that's OK.

congrats!!

BBz
02-06-2012, 07:48 AM
depends on who's asking....you could be a minor

Do you pay more.....or less? ;)

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 07:52 AM
JJ is not pregant its just all part of the plan to divert peoples attention from her taking a pic, misdirection. jj take the photo, you never ever will. because your a guy. your not pregnant cause guys dont get pregnant.

anyway this is the last post i will make directed towards you, i proved my point that your a guy. and im finished with it. im gunna go back to discussing the game

BBz
02-06-2012, 08:05 AM
JJ is not pregant its just all part of the plan to divert peoples attention from her taking a pic, misdirection. jj take the photo, you never ever will. because your a guy. your not pregnant cause guys dont get pregnant.

anyway this is the last post i will make directed towards you, i proved my point that your a guy. and im finished with it. im gunna go back to discussing the game

http://files.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/283768_S/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Is-BackIn-Bronze.jpg

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:08 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

J.J.
02-06-2012, 08:10 AM

Dude, you make Payam look like a really sane person.

I offered to cam, but that's obviously not good enough for you. I hope you are finished, you're permanently going on ignore so I'm not going to see anything you post anyway.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:13 AM
you did not offer anything , you said you would cam to some random person, in a few months when you get a new webcam LOL your a joke. yes ignore me, call me worse than payman say im stalking ur profile. cause thats all you can do. since you will never take the photo and have not given a reason as to why either

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Do you pay more.....or less? ;)
OK, as it's you $110 worth of VHS tapes....make sure it's a happy ending

J.J.
02-06-2012, 08:16 AM
you did not offer anything , you said you would cam to some random person, in a few months when you get a laptop lol wtf is that shut the **** up im gunna **** you up in the game you sick **** **** you

OK, that's it, you're being reported.

Holicaholic
02-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Why do people care if JJ is a girl or not? Or babytway, or amber, or whoever for that matter? Even if they ARE lying (not saying they are) there are literally millions of men claiming to be women on the internet (I made that statistic up, but I would bet its accurate). Are you going to hunt them down and make them take a picture for proof?

Seriously, all you're doing is clogging the forum up with useless topics just like the spambots.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:19 AM
OK, that's it, you're being reported.

**** you report me, ill report you. TAKE A ****EN PHOTO **** take a ****en photo do it do it ****en take a photo mother ****er. PROVE ME WRONG THAT UR NOT A ****EN GUY PROVE ME WRONG U MOTHER ****ER PROVE ME WRONG PROVE ME WRONG **** YOU **** YOU

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 08:22 AM
@xclusiv: just let it go. you have every right to believe she is a guy. it is also her right to not post a picture. she doesn't have to prove anything to you. any further confrontation will not be productive.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:23 AM
PROVE ME WRONG TAKE A PHOTO WITH UR NAME AND WORDS CRIME CITY ON IT,

PROVE ME THE **** WRONG THAT YOUR NOT A GUY, PROVE THAT YOUR NOT A GUY PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT

Holicaholic
02-06-2012, 08:25 AM
PROVE ME WRONG TAKE A PHOTO WITH UR NAME AND WORDS CRIME CITY ON IT,

PROVE ME THE **** WRONG THAT YOUR NOT A GUY, PROVE THAT YOUR NOT A GUY PROVE IT PROVE IT PROVE IT

How do we know that you ARE a guy? I don't see you posting any pictures either....

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:29 AM
what the hell are you talking about?

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 08:35 AM
He wants a pic of you....maybe sex0r laterz

Holicaholic
02-06-2012, 08:36 AM

Are you a guy or a girl? I don't see a picture of you with any of the info you asked JJ to show.

BBz
02-06-2012, 08:37 AM
* was bored in work........ Now this thread is my main source of entertainment untill home time ;)

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 08:39 AM
* was bored in work........ Now this thread is my main source of entertainment untill home time ;)
I got 20 mins to go...Sofa king bored.
How long you working till?

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Congratulations Max and JJ.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Are you a guy or a girl? I don't see a picture of you with any of the info you asked JJ to show.

because i dont come on here and make sexual comments and pms to other members of the forum and show photos in my bikini, im here to discuss the game and only the game, so it makes no difference what i am.

BBz
02-06-2012, 08:44 AM
If you can call it working...... Management have gone home.... Im sitting with my feet up reading this... My mates picking up girls on pof.com... highly paid slackers is in our job description...

Might go home around half 5... Im on flexi so I come and go as I please... You?

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:46 AM
bbz what country u at lol

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 08:46 AM
If you can call it working...... Management have done home.... Im sitting with my feet up reading this... My mates picking up girls on pof.com... highly paid slackers in our job description...

Might go home around half 5... Im on flexi so I come and go as I please... You?
Have an office for myself but too lazy to go there, so work from home most days. As long as the numbers are rolling in, directors are happy...You dont work for BAE do you?

Holicaholic
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
because i dont come on here and make sexual comments and pms to other members of the forum and show photos in my bikini, im here to discuss the game and only the game, so it makes no difference what i am.

If you're only here to discuss the game, then how was this thread made by you?

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Congratulations Max and JJ.
WTF Max?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VgcxE9Lpw

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 08:53 AM
If you're only here to discuss the game, then how was this thread made by you?

your sticking up for someone that is a guy that is pretending to be a girl your just as bad as them, you sick **** , go **** yourself

Holicaholic
02-06-2012, 09:06 AM
your sticking up for someone that is a guy that is pretending to be a girl your just as bad as them, you sick **** , go **** yourself

I'm not sticking up for anyone; just pointing out how absurd you're being. I don't think I've ever said anything directly to any of the female members of this forum either, so its not like I have a vested interest in the outcome of your pursuit. I'm just annoyed that you feel the need to prove or disprove they are women and in doing so clog up the forum with useless topics that are only better than the spambots in that they get responses instead of just being ignored.

This topic serves no purpose in the realm of Crime City, which is what this board is meant for.

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 09:09 AM
lol xclusiv.

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
I'm not sticking up for anyone; just pointing out how absurd you're being. I don't think I've ever said anything directly to any of the female members of this forum either, so its not like I have a vested interest in the outcome of your pursuit. I'm just annoyed that you feel the need to prove or disprove they are women and in doing so clog up the forum with useless topics that are only better than the spambots in that they get responses instead of just being ignored.

This topic serves no purpose in the realm of Crime City, which is what this board is meant for.
Dude in all fairness most of the entertainment has come from 'off-topic' most of us know everything there is to know about farming,planning and levelling thanx to all the hard work done by certain members and when new things do come 'avail' the same people make an informative thread to which we contribute
If everyone just stuck to the game info, the forum would be dead....long live 'off-topic'

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 09:15 AM
guess what guys, im pregnant i know i was shocked was hoping to wait till i was 30 oh well. JJ omg we should have our baby shower togther twinzies! YAY! luv u girl mwah xxx

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 09:19 AM
I'd hit it...

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM
xclusiv ur hot what is ur cup size do u liek basement nerds

Ramshutu
02-06-2012, 09:30 AM
This thread represents everything that's wrong with then Internet. Personally I'm waiting for Piano cat, or some reference to Hitler.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/pretending-boys-prey-on-girls-20110519

Max Power
02-06-2012, 09:47 AM
LOL at Tramp Stamp.

Good knowin ya, xclusiv!

Royal Flush
02-06-2012, 09:48 AM
xclusiv ur hot what is ur cup size do u liek basement nerds

Everyone on the train has just looked at me as if I'm nuts ... Haha that is funny s...!

Royal Flush
02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
**** you report me, ill report you. TAKE A ****EN PHOTO **** take a ****en photo do it do it ****en take a photo mother ****er. PROVE ME WRONG THAT UR NOT A ****EN GUY PROVE ME WRONG U MOTHER ****ER PROVE ME WRONG PROVE ME WRONG **** YOU **** YOU

Wow, are you on coke or something? Can't be weed .... Not mellow enough!

BBz
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/pretending-boys-prey-on-girls-20110519

Did anyone read the whole link.................. the below bit made me laugh...

"......................

SUSAN SAYS SHE CAN NOW SPOT A FAKE FROM A MILE AWAY.

Susan
"'Hi I'm very fun girl who is always trying to have funn....wink wink.... hmmm."

SHE SAYS THEY'LL ONLY POST ONE PICTURE... ALL THEIR FRIENDS WILL BE GIRLS... THEY'LL PRETEND THEIR WEB CAM IS BROKEN. ALL SO THEY CAN SEE YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T SEE THEM. THEN THEY'LL MAKE INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS.

THE WORST PART FOR HER? SHE NOW DOESN'T KNOW WHO SHE CAN TRUST ONLINE."

.........."

Besides Amber and baby, you're the only other person here I could trust. Well maybe Synergy too, he's always been nice to me.

xclusiv im calling you out.............................. I think your a girl and your name is susan and you wrote that for this disscussion ;) ;)

BBz
02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
. I'm just annoyed that you feel the need to prove or disprove they are women and in doing so clog up the forum with useless topics that are only better than the spambots in that they get responses instead of just being ignored.

I totally agree with you mate.................whats with all the weirdos posting ungame related usless topics....... ITS ANNOYING..............I DON'T SEE why people post usless topics.......................

*edit
As i feel so strongly about this....... I made a thread about people posting ungame related topics as is ruining out forum.......

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19083-......-I-wish-people-would

Ram
02-06-2012, 10:40 AM
JJ is a fraud

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 10:57 AM
i agree jj is a fraud

BBz
02-06-2012, 11:03 AM
If the accounts not being used to trick people into sending nakeee pics/webcam i dont care.......................

Ohaithere
02-06-2012, 11:04 AM
If the accounts not being used to trick people into sending nakeee pics/webcam i dont care.......................

Err... About that...

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 11:06 AM

Best ever rage on CC forum! Ha ha! You are one angry guy / Girl xclusive.

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 11:09 AM
im posting screenshots that JJ was manipulating amber into sending sexual photos.

BBz
02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Where has Amber gone BTW i kinda miss her................ :(

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Where has Amber gone BTW i kinda miss her................ :(

She told me she was avoiding you.

BBz
02-06-2012, 11:14 AM
She told me she was avoiding you.

It's probably for the best.......................

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 11:18 AM
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2978/img0569.png

http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/3539/img0570.png

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8894/img0571j.png

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/8128/img0572.png

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/6739/img0573.png

BBz
02-06-2012, 11:21 AM
xclusiv what you going tosay too J.J. if she gives in and posts a pic (if she's not a dude).... and it turns out you have been tearing apart a pregnant girl................ ? ;) ;)

Who knows its possible............

*EDIT oh my........... I just read the above the plot thickens

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
@xclusive...

Those posts were probably sent at around the same time as this thread....

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?17897-Puff-now-I-m-famous............/page5

Where you can see JJ has sent Amber pics first.

Royal Flush
02-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I never thought I'd see hatter being serious, this whole episode seems to be bringing out the logical, empathic hatter ... Crazy!!

Dillinja
02-06-2012, 11:34 AM
I buy the champagne for the 3some girls!

JJ is a fraud

Imagine Ram's face if the 3some happened... :eek:

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM
@ JOEY COOL thats the point JJ send naked pics in return for naked pics.

NAKED PIC NO PROBLEM,

PIC HOLDING A PIECE OF PAPER, A PROBLEM.

BBz
02-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Imagine Ram's face if the 3some happened... :eek:

funniest thing iv read on here!!!!

Joeycool
02-06-2012, 12:01 PM
@ JOEY COOL thats the point JJ send naked pics in return for naked pics.

NAKED PIC NO PROBLEM,

PIC HOLDING A PIECE OF PAPER, A PROBLEM.

I often find that if I demand that my girlfriend does something... she often will not do it.

Why are you getting so wound up about it all anyway?

procsyzarc
02-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Options

1/ Is who she says she is but it doesn’t matter since horney geeks on the internet will never meet hot internet girls and if they did wouldn’t have the balls to actually talk to them face to face
2/ Is a female but uglier than she lets on
3/ Is a guy

At the end of the day who cares most of us a married and those who are little single internet geeks that aren’t, wouldn’t have the balls to talk to an actual hot women without being able to hide behind their computer screens anyway. So weather JJ or anyone posting as a female on the internet is really a man or not what does it matter they serve the same purpose, giving guys who wouldn’t normally have the confidence to talk to women a cheap thrill while getting attention for themselves.

Although the whole actual hot women on the internet is hard to believe (not saying JJ isn’t) since I know a lot of hot women in real life and they are all the same, they get sick of constant attention and when they are on the internet the last thing they want to do is draw attention to themselves and generally just post normally and don’t try to draw attention to themselves

BBz
02-06-2012, 12:25 PM
This is either

1. Internet bullying

or

2. Outing someone who has been posing as a different gender. Who has been using it to manipulate their online interactions with people on here. Come on some guy tricking amber into showing her pictures of her boobs.... thats not cool at all

Either way................ It should very much be in forum POLICY for funzio to deal with this...

My question is where the hell has Crime City Mark been?

CRIME CITY MARKS FACE when he gets back from holliday logs onto the forums... to catch on the latest crime city newz while he's been away.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4

Royal Flush
02-06-2012, 01:15 PM
I know a fair number of hot girls that love getting attention? In fact those are usually the girls that feel so insecure about themselves (for stupid reasons) that they thrive on the attention!

schlumpf
02-06-2012, 01:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTbyoEn9Viw
xclusiv while writing these comments ;)

evilmal969
02-06-2012, 01:31 PM

ur a troll mate you need some anger management breath and think calming thoughts

Ohaithere
02-06-2012, 01:32 PM
This is either

Either way................ It should very much be in forum POLICY for funzio to deal with this...

My question is where the hell has Crime City Mark been?

CRIME CITY MARKS FACE when he gets back from holliday logs onto the forums... to catch on with the latest new while he's been away ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4

Iv just got back from being away since last Thursday and I was a bit suprised to see 3 topic. Jj. I don't think this has any place on the forums, it is not relevant to anything, guys impersonating girls is a bit strange but if that's how they get their kicks fair enough, but it is not relevant to cc and the threads should be locked, it's tuning the forum atmosphere

whocareswhatmynameis
02-06-2012, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTbyoEn9Viw
xclusiv while writing these comments ;)

hilarious!!

volimraba
02-06-2012, 01:45 PM
728 653 029

volimraba
02-06-2012, 01:46 PM
728 653 029

evilmal969
02-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Iv just got back from being away since last Thursday and I was a bit suprised to see 3 topic. Jj. I don't think this has any place on the forums, it is not relevant to anything, guys impersonating girls is a bit strange but if that's how they get their kicks fair enough, but it is not relevant to cc and the threads should be locked, it's tuning the forum atmosphere

too funny mate like the boobs. this is for you xclusive

Ram
02-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Do we have some hackers over here? If yes send me a Pm

BBz
02-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Do we have some hackers over here? If yes send me a Pm

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQxnxBSWg4lEFpGKK2lfXPpE0TfFESZ HamYF5wf4nX4iIFHPH5

LOL Dare I ask why............ ?

xclusiv
02-06-2012, 06:33 PM
just got this inbox from evilmal969

pathitic loser troll i'll be haunting u in the game online and every day because you are a pathetic loser. sorry mate but that's what you are. post a pic of yourself. fat geeky jerk... loser what else is there to say? come find me. i will crush you like the plague that you are. i'm going to have fun.

since ive never seen this member before , im guessing its obiviously JJ made another account.

2Legit
02-06-2012, 06:39 PM
OH MY..............................................

http://images.zaazu.com/img/drool-animated-animation-love-smiley-emoticon-000381-large.gif

Crime City Mark
02-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Lots of forum bans going out today. Is it something in the water?