PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash When Reading Profile Comments

Ghost818
02-05-2012, 11:00 PM
As I mentioned before today my unlucky day, A, from funzio support helped me and refunded my 10 gold when the game crashed when I was robbing Diligent last night. Thank you once more. Back to the topic, has anybody elses game crashed while reading and or deleteing a rivals or your own profile comments? Might be a bug I dont want anyone else to lose alot of loot from robbing just sharing my experience because it just happend again to me (luckily while I was reading/deleting old comments from my wall that have appeared again after deleting them a long time ago not while robbing high level buildings).

Bruiser
02-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Were you on iPhone or iPad??? I have crashing issues on iPad while attacking rivals,reading comments, banking hang on it crashes all the time on me using the iPad. Still i prefer the iPad for fast attacking and reforming my hood.

Tramp Stamp
02-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Game crashes all the time whenever list management is involved, whether it be mafia, rivals, or comments.

Ghost818
02-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Were you on iPhone or iPad??? I have crashing issues on iPad while attacking rivals,reading comments, banking hang on it crashes all the time on me using the iPad. Still i prefer the iPad for fast attacking and reforming my hood.

I am on the Iphone 4 iOS 5