PDA

View Full Version : Why are there bonus buildings on my iPad version and none on my iPhone?

Corporal Denney
02-05-2012, 08:57 PM
In my store on my iPhone there are only seven options, not eight. The option for bonus buildings is missing. I guess the rule of thumb for funzio products is NEVER upgrade. They are really trying to take the fun out of funzio. anyone know if I can jailbreak it and try copying the files from the iPad to the iPhone.

digitalwalker
02-06-2012, 11:28 AM
As far as I know, it depends on ur account but not ur device, so u should better send funzio a in game ticket to ask for helps

Corporal Denney
02-06-2012, 04:21 PM
Узнать все о продвижении и оптимизации сайтов, контексной рекламе, а также как больше заработать и тд ipad 2 обзор (http://arpjkewp.info/mojj-obzor-apple-ipad-16gb-wi-fi/)
In English please. I have been traveling all day and I am too tired to try to translate this.

CJ54
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
In my store on my iPhone there are only seven options, not eight. The option for bonus buildings is missing. I guess the rule of thumb for funzio products is NEVER upgrade. They are really trying to take the fun out of funzio. anyone know if I can jailbreak it and try copying the files from the iPad to the iPhone.

If you're talking about Boost Buildings, it's pretty simple: they're available on 1.3 or 1.3.1 but people who have not upgraded from 1.2.6 can't see them. So delete and reinstall if that is the case.

heath4pack
02-07-2012, 07:41 AM
Are the boost buildings worth it?

Agent Orange
02-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Are the boost buildings worth it?

I think so though the jury is still out and if you thought it was to level the playing field with gold players forget it as they leveled theirs up to 10's the minute they built them....

Wildfire
02-07-2012, 09:58 AM
I think so though the jury is still out and if you thought it was to level the playing field with gold players forget it as they leveled theirs up to 10's the minute they built them....

Yep anything but a level playing field, considerably less level in fact, as you say many levelled the buildings up to level 10 straight away and on top you can get the extra gold one that increases unit defense.

I saw a post from Stephen (Speed Ump) a few days ago where he mentioned being undecided about the buildings till one of his few rivals managed to successfully attack him because they had bought the buildings and he hadn't, he turned the tables by buying the buildings himself.

But that's at the very high levels, at my level (69) I think each building I bought with a 2% increase equated to no more than 100 on my attack or defense scores wich are around 12k and 15K respectively. So if it was just the building cost it would be on a par with what I could have achieved by buying extra units, however, when you take into account I probably paid around 3,500,000 for the land to build on then they can only really be viewed as a long term investment that become effective when they are upgraded.

heath4pack
02-08-2012, 06:18 AM
^ and ^^:

Thanks guys. I've been just sitting at lvl 33 with the goal of building all buildings and seeing how much I can increase my income. That's the only joy I get out of this game anymore.

I was hoping these new boosts would help but y'all are right...the goldies just build them and lvl them quicker than non gold players.

*sigh* still holding out hope lol

This game had so much potential....