PDA

View Full Version : Has anyones buildings payed out an hour late today?

Ghost818
02-05-2012, 03:39 PM
I dont know if I was just tired, or if my game is glitching, but I went to bed at 9:55 am because I work a night**** at the hospital and it was crazy there. Anyway at 9:55 am technically 10am there was 2 hours and 55 minutes left for my 24 and some of my 48 hour buildings to payout so I put an alarm at 12:40 just to wake up and be sure payout was supposed to be at 12:50. I woke up and my timer said I had another 1 hour 24 minutes. I thought i was going crazy so I slept again i woke up at 2:53 and there was another 48 minutes. woke up at 3:15 and my G clubs along with all my 24 hour buildings had been robbed 40 MINUTES ago?? AND not only that, I was robbing Diligent last night and used a stamina refill, i have a habit of not picking up my loot untill im done looting. I looted 2 nightclubs 2 credit agencies and a couple more buildings then I wanted to see his/her inventory as I started to scroll down my game crashed, not only loseing my loot but wasting my stamina refill. -_- talk about bad luck.

BBz
02-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I could never do all that alarm thing......

Lola Gets
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM
My buildings have been off like crazy recently. I hope it's only a temporary problem because it's starting to mess up my game.

dudeman
02-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Not today, but some time in the past week or two, some of my buildings paid out an hour late while others did not.

Looks like Funzio still has building timer issues that need to be fixed, but at least the timers haven't randomly reset lately. I'd rather get robbed by a rival for some of my cash than robbed by Bugzio for all of it.