PDA

View Full Version : To All the Guys in this Forum!!!!

Twinkie
02-05-2012, 12:01 PM
This is in response to Xclusiv’s thread, calling out all the girls who are “dudes”.

I joined this forum for fun. I’m not here looking for a romantic relationship, and definitely not for sex. I’m on a few forums, but mostly fashion & makeup stuff. This is the first game forum I’ve been on where it’s 95% guys. I’m not here to pick up any of you, and not here to turn you on. I joke around a lot, and maybe “flirt” for the fun aspect of it. But seriously, if you start rubbing your crotch by what I say, then you need serious help. I’ve been in chat rooms where the guy would asked me “Do you want to cyber?”. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!? I will off you if I see you write that. I want a guy to PHYSICALLY be there in front of me, ripping my clothes off, feeling me up. Writing about what you will do to me and entering me THRU TEXT bored the $hit outta me!!! Call me old fashioned, call me shy, call me an old prude, whatever, but that’s just me. I like physical contact, not something I read through a computer screen. If I’m really horny and don’t have a bf and want sex, trust me, I don’t have a hard time finding it.

There have been a few guys on here asking for my facebook account. I refused and ignored. That is because I’m not comfortable with you yet. FACEBOOK IS MY LIFE!!! I have over 5000 pics on there, my work address, my personal info, my cell #. I don’t want someone I don’t know fully to have access to all that. I’m not those losers who have 2000+ friends, but only know like 20 of them. I only have 230 friends on my list, and I know all of them, some of them I see on a consistant basis (Yeah that’s right, I roll with a BIG entourage). If you are some guy who saw me on the street, stumbled across my FB page, and want to add me, I will deny you. You’re not my friend!! I don’t care if you live next to me for 5 yrs, we never spoke, and you want to add me, again, NOT MY FRIEND!!! Not to sound arrogant or cocky, but I know what I look like, I’m not ugly or fat, and I’ve had my fair share of stalkers/weirdos/creepers.

So to wrap this up, Xclusiv, I know you didn’t put my name on your thread, but if the offer still stand, I’ll take it. But it has to be $200. You were going to spend 200 for 2 girls anyway, why not spend it all for me? I’m not getting this for myself, my niece’s birthday is coming up, so I’ll give it to her. I gotta get ready for a Super Bowl bash, then out celebrating tonight if my Pats win (Drinking into a drunken stupor if they lose:(). I’ll take a picture sometime tonight, and will post it tomorrow when I’m back at work. You have exactly 24 hours to get me my Itunes card once the pic is up, otherwise maybe it’s you who should GTFO!!!

I’ll only dance to one song, and one song only, GO PATS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6kMebcH5H8&feature=related

Joeycool
02-05-2012, 12:08 PM
To All the Guys in this Forum!!!!

Blimey! Harsh... Dont tar us all with the same brush!

G Wiz
02-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Love it!!!!!

whocareswhatmynameis
02-05-2012, 12:15 PM
understand your sentiment. i didn't have FB account till a few months back. still don't use it much... i have no picture whatsoever. i even ask my friends not to post my pics on social media.

on super bowl, don't follow football that much (as an immigrant, for me "football" is soccer). i'm conflicted... i used to live in NYC, but now i live in boston. not sure who i am supposed to root for. regardless, will watch the game... if for no other reason, for the commercials. and don't forget all the pizza and beer.

Burn
02-05-2012, 12:27 PM
On the basis that attack is often the best form of defence, it seems Twinkie has just admitted to being a man

lol

Dillinja
02-05-2012, 01:03 PM
a/s/l....?

BBz
02-05-2012, 01:13 PM
a/s/l....?

That made me laugh

madawgg
02-05-2012, 01:17 PM
a/s/l....?
haahhaha this is genius

Royal Flush
02-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Blimey! Harsh... Dont tar us all with the same brush!

Yeah right .... On Twinkies sentiment though I can see the angle she's coming from, I don't even add co-workers to Facebook!

BBz
02-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I just see everyone as forum member No1, No2, No3 e.t.c.......................

xclusiv
02-05-2012, 02:16 PM
hey twinkie sorry the challenege was only for jj and rosarch nobody else. you can take a pic if u like but you will get nothing from me.

Twinkie
02-05-2012, 02:22 PM
hey twinkie sorry the challenege was only for jj and rosarch nobody else. you can take a pic if u like but you will get nothing from me.

I hope that's not your way of saying I'm such an ugly girl, I HAVE TO BE REAL!! Nothing against you X, you seem like a good guy, but like I said, I have nothing to hide, 200 bucks for 2 secs of my time.

Anyway, I'm out, have a great nite guys!!! Btw Bbz will be off my list for calling me a tranny!!! Everyone att/rob him like crazy. He's been on this forum long enough that he can fend off any attack, muahahahah :p

xclusiv
02-05-2012, 02:29 PM
lol twinkie seriously, the challenge was more of a bluff if that makes sense, i knew they wouldnt do it to begin with. and i was right they didnt. if they were real they would of done it.

BBz
02-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Wouldent you have to give him your personal information......... If he had to send it to you?...

Ram
02-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Twinkie is for real guyz I have her on my facebook ;)

xclusiv
02-05-2012, 02:40 PM
if you noticed the thread was titled calling out the "so called" females, i was no way calling out the females of the board. only the ones with a penis.

K@le
02-05-2012, 02:47 PM
WTF JJ is a guy !!!

BBz
02-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Btw Bbz will be off my list for calling me a tranny!!!

Pfffff I don't want to be in the ring anyways..................... :p

I look forward to doing battle with you........... your double deckers won't save you....

*OP......... You should dress as a man and write............. "xclusiv where is my $100"

Just a suggestion........... it would be funny and he would so have to give you the cash

Nudie
02-05-2012, 05:21 PM
CC is a game. This forum is about a game. If JJ, Amber, Babe, Twink, Roach, whoever, are guys pretending to be girls or if any of the "guys" are actually girls, so be it. It's all a game and it's all good. No point getting all your knickers into twists, just play along...

Tramp Stamp
02-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Crime City is srs bsns.

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 12:44 AM
wow.... this thread really amazing. twinkie can i have u phone? instead of cyber or write something in pixel I can call u. *jk* Anyway I agree with what u said and I dont have a FB. I remember the last time I have something similar to FB was frienster and that was like 10yrs ago while i was still in uni. I bet many of u here dont even heard of it. Yea my work occupied me for 10-15hrs a day and I dont have time to upload my pics. Mostly I spend time on my work and work related forum even on weekend and public holidays.

Anubis
02-06-2012, 01:45 AM
I think im going to head back to final fantaswy XI soon. lvl cap risesed to 99 n all.

Fig Oni
02-06-2012, 09:08 AM
LOL Are you guys serious cyber forum crap also does it really matter if your a guy or gal, whom plays this game or passes the forum.

Now to more interesting matters. Has anyone seen a jungle rifle, because on the inventory it shows a blank space 859

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
I've seen the blank space twice in opponent inventory. Can't remember if it was the Jungle Rifle one or both times.

Fig Oni
02-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Thanks Tramp Stamp weird how they never check their work before rolling out the updates. Also another thing I was looking at yesterday, it was the 'Art House Cinema'
A.H.C. cost $450k @ $15,200 per 24h. 8 pick-up per day. footprint unknown (maybe 7x6)
Internet Company cost $225k @ $16,000 per 48h. 1 pick-up every 2 days. footprint 7x6

So the question is regardless of the space isn't it better to keep 2 internet companies then 1 art house, so does it mean the art house is a waste of space

Crime City Mark
02-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah, this isn't really appropriate either. Let's not have any gender wars.