PDA

View Full Version : Viewing your hood ticker?

G Wiz
02-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't it be interesting to have a view ticker to see who is currently visiting your hood? I say because I have a few people who can tell me every building I've sold, every expansion I've done, every upgrade reached etc. lol

Not that that I mind, but I think it would be an interesting dynamic; especially when you have a large sum of money on hand!

Synergy
02-04-2012, 06:15 PM
I just made a post about this on my in game wall literally like 30 seconds ago. I think it would be awesome to even have the ability to see how many people per day have visited your hood. To go past that and show who and if they were currently viewing would be even sweeter. Would definitely make things more interesting.

G Wiz
02-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Yea i agree synergy,

Sometimes I feel like the only person in CC :(

blondealex
02-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah I saw that post on your wall Syn. Haha. I just hit level 140 this afternoon and finally able to see some of the forum members that I haven't seen before, but thats about the only plus of hitting 140 :/

Lola Gets
02-05-2012, 06:47 AM
I like the idea of a daily rival visitor counter, but I think anything real time would hurt the robbing expierience.

Synergy
02-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Blondealex, what's your in game name?

I like the idea of a daily rival visitor counter, but I think anything real time would hurt the robbing expierience.

You mean you think anything real time like showing if someone is currently in your hood? Or just an up to date, real time list of everyone who has visited recently? I'm just trying to see how you think it would hurt the robbing experience? I mean usually when ya get robbed it's because ya were busy doing something else or not able to get on your phone/iPad or whatever. I don't know many people that don't collect their money when they see that they can, and a lotta people have em on timers. I dont see how it would effect the robbing experience unless you were setting someone up and leaving a building as bait to get more targets and was able to view who was in your hood while it was happening. But you get robbery notifications pretty quickly after one building is hit so still doest seem like that big of a deal. Explain tho. Maybe my ignorance or the fact that I'm high as fug is just not letting me get where you're comin from lol.

Tramp Stamp
02-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Blondealex, what's your in game name?

The same name as most of the other players.

Synergy
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
The same name as most of the other players.

I was kinda questioning myself as to why I was even asking as I was typing that. I do know that if you have an account transferred to a new device and try to log on the old device without using something such as UDID faker, your default screen name will be alex. Or at least that's the way it used to be.

G Wiz
02-05-2012, 07:48 PM
I know definately a ticker wud help me out in finding who is truly stalking my hood, because its not all the time that stalkers get the rob

Bruiser
02-05-2012, 07:53 PM
G...Check your PM's you just had a visitor :)

G Wiz
02-05-2012, 08:07 PM
G...Check your PM's you just had a visitor :)I hate my friggin defense...lol

Tramp Stamp
02-05-2012, 08:12 PM
I hate my friggin defense...lol

Too bad you have no resources whatsoever in which to address that.

G Wiz
02-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Too bad you have no resources whatsoever in which to address that.lol well I will correct myself...
I hate the defense system against robberies that funzio has in place. How much is enough? and even then how long will it last?

Lola Gets
02-05-2012, 09:05 PM
[QUOTE=Synergy;110336]You mean you think anything real time like showing if someone is currently in your hood? Or just an up to date, real time list of everyone who has visited recently? I'm just trying to see how you think it would hurt the robbing experience? QUOTE]

I think anything showing rivals in your hood at any given time should be avoided. If I know someone is currently in my hood, I can leave my money banked until the coast is clear. This prevents sneak attacks from lucky players with good timing. There is a lot to be said for the element of surprise in real life, and I think eliminating this element in the game would be a drawback to the entire playing experience.

I would also disagree with any change in listing rivals who decide not to attack. If someone checks out your hood, but decides not to attack, I think they should be given confidentiality and left alone.

As for your general concerns, I believe that at your level many have synced buildings with alerting timers, but I bet that is rare in the average CC playing crowd. At higher levels building collection is simplified more than is in practice at the lower levels. A real time hood vistor ticker in average player use would decrease the robbing and attacking opportunities in a way that would hold back the average game experience.

CounterSniper
02-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Yea i agree synergy,

Sometimes I feel like the only person in CC :(

I personally believe that a significant portion of the hoods are Company generated shills placed for more occupied landscape.

I started CC on my iPhone recently (60 levels below my iPad) and I see the same names with weird misspellings and unique id's over and over again that I encounter on my iPad.

Plus I have laid waste to many an "opponent" with no retaliation hardly at all. Seems like they are not at home.

Tramp Stamp
02-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Among those allegedly shill hoods, there's not much variety in building types and placement. I feel like I'm seeing the same template over and over. Also, I get suspicious when I am attacked, rather than the opposite. A landscape full of dollar signs and I'm attacked exactly once 30 seconds later? I keep just beating players to collections all day long?

G Wiz
02-06-2012, 01:14 PM
Among those allegedly shill hoods, there's not much variety in building types and placement. I feel like I'm seeing the same template over and over. Also, I get suspicious when I am attacked, rather than the opposite. A landscape full of dollar signs and I'm attacked exactly once 30 seconds later? I keep just beating players to collections all day long?Yea things of this nature tend to raise my suspicions as well. Hopefully something "groundbreaking" is coming soon.

I am also aware that us forum members are a select few that analyze and scrutinize everything, so maybe its not what it seems

CounterSniper
02-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Yea things of this nature tend to raise my suspicions as well. Hopefully something "groundbreaking" is coming soon.

I am also aware that us forum members are a select few that analyze and scrutinize everything, so maybe its not what it seems

Yes, I noticed duplicate building layouts more than once also, Gives you that deja vu, double take feeling. "Did I just visit the same hood twice in one list?" Every time I try to take a pic and go back to take a pic of the first hood the list refreshes and they go poof.

unretteeffoca
02-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Have a look at this excellent Medical billing services hyperlink. It has useful tips with regards to Medical billing service (http://termi.mybb3.net/viewtopic.php?p=1224#1224) that you might find very helpful in making decisions. Tradeseam is a social company system that gives medical billing companies with access to financial options domestically and globally, by connecting them with customers, companions and suppliers to market and speed up their business expansion.

Tradeseam’s social business system aids medical billing service suppliers link with likely consumers in their buying cycle, seeking for your goods and services on the internet.

With Tradeseam, medical billing services suppliers can get complete management of your lead generation wants by setting your criteria, range of qualified prospects and month to month finances. We provide two distinctive types of direct era applications for medical billing services companies intrigued in obtaining product sales completely ready qualified prospects making use of our innovative online matching motor.

Medical billing companies can indication up for our multi-match up prospects plan in which companies participate in an public sale design marketplace design in which your specified lead price tag is stack ranked along with the rest of the clients’ costs and you will start off getting sales prepared sales opportunities that are matched to a maximum of 3 companies based on your main concern rank in the technique.

Medical billing outsourcing suppliers can also decide on to indicator up for our distinctive leads program in which companies can specify the quantity of product sales qualified prospects they’d like to purchase for every month and our method will send them unique revenue leads that match their wanted standards.
Tradeseam has constructed a genuine time social press platform that aids link companies with prospective customers in their acquiring cycle all over the place your consumers are on the web. All our product sales ready sales opportunities are place by way of an auto verification method that verifies the direct data to make confident our sales opportunities change at the best levels for our clientele.