PDA

View Full Version : General Insane

user101
02-04-2012, 09:51 AM
For anyone who has come across this idiot beware.... he appears very strong but is a complete fraud who is involved with corruption and has unfair advantages...... he has a lot of friends who will deceive, befriend, change names and flags. I am in the process of taking it up with Funzio however the support line is not as supportive as it should be when it comes to General Insane... in fact you could almost imagine someone in support is feeding him information via a character called C4.... hello Desi? how are you?

I have evidence to back this up, that the game is corrupted due to General Insane and his friends...... most of it is rumour and bluff but beware it is possible he does have some advantages....... I have suspicians but it needs further investigation and assistance from Funzio who have remained strangely silent on the subject

So bottom line is that General Insane is a cowardly petty criminal who is full of BS. He appears very strong with high stats and lots of gold and has offered to flatten opponents for real $ money, so for anyone who wants to take advatage of getting their opponents removed from the game why not ask General Insane fr a quote?

Happy Dayz General.... and try not to get all up tight about this..... laters

JohnnyR
02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
Smells spammy to me....