PDA

View Full Version : Stamina/Energy refill

Caleb
02-04-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm new to the world of gold thanks to Tapjoy. Multiple times in the past I've gotten a message like "Your stamina is already full.", which must mean I've hit the stamina bar without realizing it while trying to close out a pop up. What I'm wondering is, if the stamina bar isn't full when you hit it and you have gold on hand, does the gold automatically get used to fill it? Or, do you get a confirmation first asking if you want to spend gold on a refill?

vitus79
02-04-2012, 08:50 AM
no confirmation, they just take ur gold like candy from a kid, too easy to spend gold for things u dont want e.g. instant upgrade by accident

Caleb
02-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Yikes...I guess I'd better be much, much, much more careful when I'm jabbing at my iPhone. :eek:

vitus79
02-04-2012, 09:02 AM
aye, just made new thread about any1s misclicks. lost 200 bars saved for g-men clubs on upgrade an agency. grrr(thats what my polar bear said at the moment it happened)

Caleb
02-04-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm kinda surprised this isn't a big issue with the real-money gold players (or maybe it is and I missed the discussion). I'd really hate to see gold I spent money on disappearing due to accidental taps.

COHagan23
02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
This is a very annoying occurrence. I've had it happen before, losing about 80 gold to accidentally rushing a loft and 10 on stamina/energy refills. Send an email to Funzio support. Though they aren't obligated to if you're polite they may help you out. For what it's worth I've sent "suggestions" to both the support & the dev team recommending adding a confirm step to gold purchase workflows. But who knows what that suggestion is really worth.

Anubis
02-04-2012, 10:05 AM
The fact that funzio hasnt added a failsafe to upgrades accidently being tapped with gold in the bank says something to me.

Like selling a building, upgrading with gold in the bank needs a double check.

Tramp Stamp
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
no confirmation, they just take ur gold like candy from a kid, too easy to spend gold for things u dont want e.g. instant upgrade by accident

Especially when you do your groggy wake-up poking.

Lola Gets
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
I earn Tapjoy gold, but I've decided not to use RM until they do something to prevent misclick spending. Even with TJ gold, I've wasted 17 gold bars on accidentally adding an additional mafia member. I've read big gold spenders who have lost hundreds of real dollars on expansion upgrade misclicks. Even if you can beg Funzio to reverse it, there's no guarantee.