PDA

View Full Version : Effect of composites factory

Mojo
02-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Anyone build the composites factory yet? I would like to know id. It is usefull to build one.

Deskjockey
02-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I built it. It increases your unit defense by 2% at level 1. The level 2 upgrade costs $170,000 and takes 16 hours for a 4% boost. Overall, I think it's worthwhile, especially in combination with the other boost buildings.

Mojo
02-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Oke thx i think im gone build one

Maverick50727
02-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I built it. It increases your unit defense by 2% at level 1. The level 2 upgrade costs $170,000 and takes 16 hours for a 4% boost. Overall, I think it's worthwhile, especially I combination with the other boost buildings.
Oh man, us free players may have to rethink our strategy and play methods. I had wanted the challenge and to progress far with spending $0. That was my goal when I started and then I might restart or have a second avatar using gold later. I love the fact that of all the boost buildings only the def one is gold and yields 2% for all units instead of 2% for a particular kind like the others. The people who need the def the most are the free players not the gold players. Man the devs are smart and trying to force me to spend real $$, I've only been tempted by gold money buildings before. The gold units are really not worth it IMO at my level unless I spend more than I'm willing to for this game. I like all free players provide value to Funzio by word of mouth and making it more popular.

On a side note when I recently was purging allies I was surprised to find how many allies I had which had given up on the game and/or were dead accounts. People seemed to just stop playing based on some snapshots I had for their previous missions, wins, loss, units, etc. Some I watched for a few days before killing off and showed no activity. The funny ones were those that posted on the walls that they quit because BS and posted strong language. Some just sold off all their buildings except for the command center which they can't, dumped money as they earned it in unit purchases probably to their vault limit, then walked away leaving a large sum protected and a tempting target for those stupid enough to bite.