PDA

View Full Version : Strange PvP occurence

ogel45
02-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I was doing a Thug Life mission. I had attacked my target 3 times. On the 4th attempt, there was a very long hesitation (thought it was going to crash) when all of a sudden I got $30,000 loot. Happened 3 times after that until the target was too beat up. He then sent me a message wondering how I had won $120,000 yet he hadn’t lost anything. Anything like that ever happen to any of you folks?

Brent
02-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Sometimes happens to me and i think its because they have just collected from their money buildings or they are getting lots of money from doing a job. or it might be a glitch. not really sure.

Ghost818
02-04-2012, 02:43 AM
I was doing a Thug Life mission. I had attacked my target 3 times. On the 4th attempt, there was a very long hesitation (thought it was going to crash) when all of a sudden I got $30,000 loot. Happened 3 times after that until the target was too beat up. He then sent me a message wondering how I had won $120,000 yet he hadn’t lost anything. Anything like that ever happen to any of you folks?
Yes, its happend to me a couple times, I think right when you get "hit" right after you bank it takes a few seconds (or more maybe i dont know exact) to register, so its a WIN WIN situation you banked your ish and they got some dough from you. just a glitch ive noticed.