PDA

View Full Version : CALLING OUT all SO called female members of this board.!

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 10:58 AM
take a photo of yourself holding a card that says crime city with ur forum name.

the paper has to include the words crime city and your forum name. it must have both in it. it must be hand written your face must be showing

or gtfo.

this post is mainly directed at jj and rorasrch

as you all know i am a high level gold player who has used over 5thousand gold on buildings alone.

i will personally donate a 100 dollar itunes gift card to jj and rosarch if they will complete the request. i have asked in this thread

Brent
02-03-2012, 11:16 AM
haha, smart idea..

BBz
02-03-2012, 11:17 AM
.............. He's planted the seed of doubt

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 11:38 AM
ive delt with these type of people before, this is what is going to happen i called them out, and all it takes them is 2 mins to do this simple thing, but will they do it no they wont, they will just curse me out, say im wierd and then say i have issues possibly even ignore me and make ever excuse not to do it.

and the reason being cause they are infact a guy pretending to be some supermodel looking girl.

ive called out people in the past on other sites and the real ones always take the photo to keep there reputation.

the fakes ones never do it. and they will argue forever and make every excuse under the sun.

Anubis
02-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Well, I can personally vouch for amber, via FB.

JJ, well, it is either her or her bf. Im betting all money on JJ being JJ.

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
i vouch for amber and babytway this post is directed mainly at jj and rosarch

Royal Flush
02-03-2012, 12:00 PM
What if they write:

Go f**k yourself xclusiv

Would that count?

Dillinja
02-03-2012, 12:06 PM
This **** gets more and more surreal....Go Jerry Go Jerry Go Jerry

Royal Flush
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
This **** gets more and more surreal....Go Jerry Go Jerry Go Jerry

Haha always something fun on the forums

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Does it matter?
If they play a girl flawlessly then essentially, your talking to a girl-Now, this is unless you intend to meet someone which then means that impersonating a gender is...well...weird and wrong!

Dillinja
02-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Does it matter?
If they play a girl flawlessly then essentially, your talking to a girl-Now, this is unless you intend to meet someone which then means that impersonating a gender is...well...weird and wrong!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2095885/Crystal-Warren-Sex-addict-slept-1-000-men-used-MAN-herself.html
'There'll be some angry men out there!' Sex addict who claims she had slept with 1,000 men… used to be a MAN herself

Whoopdido1980
02-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Holy weird and creepy Batman.

J.J.
02-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Well, I can personally vouch for amber, via FB.

JJ, well, it is either her or her bf. Im betting all money on JJ being JJ.

Well thank you Anubis. Why the hell would a guy come here posing to be a girl anyway? That's just weird.

Anyway, I'm not going to feed the trolls.

Babytway
02-03-2012, 01:04 PM
few months ago i had bigtime war with Penutt he called me out (i think) he was really pissed at me lol, that why i put my name in my pic.

**edited** my bad Penutt... i dont think it was you it was Jimmy something...... LOL whoops :P

J.J.
02-03-2012, 01:12 PM
few months ago i had bigtime war with Penutt he called me out (i think) he was really pissed at the time lol, that why i put my name in my pic.

Well you've talked to me enough that you would know.

I won't bow to their request bc of the disrespectful manner in which it was made. Making accusations and demands, eff that , I'm no one's b1tch.

Swifty
02-03-2012, 01:17 PM
At the risk of repeating myself, trust no one.

That includes me.

Amber_
02-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Makes me wish I'd behave more mysterious on the forum lol... a 100k gift card for just a pic? easy!

Max Power
02-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Xclusiv you're right... i'm a guy. My name is Simon and that's my girl... you caught me out hehehehe.

I've been here for a day... no reputation to protect... i'll happily go back to lurkdom. I don't look like a supermodel... my boobs and ass is too big and i'm too short. I came on for a laugh and a giggle... too bad... jj and amber seems really fun. That's why i don't come onto forums... a bunch of psychos and weirdos.

Yeah, cuz after pretending you're a chick, you wouldn't want to hang out with psychos and weirdos on forums.:rolleyes:

Amber_
02-03-2012, 02:29 PM
lmao... i'm a sad pathetic guy that can't get laid and the closest i can get to pussy is to pretend that i am one. hahahaha

Yes you are. You appear even more pathetic after reading what you wrote in the other thread, that you're "giving up men"? And then claims that xclusive is the one with issues?? Take your fake pic down and get the f out of here

Ram
02-03-2012, 02:35 PM
I can write my name on jj boobs anytime

blondealex
02-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Just so no one calls me out.

*disclaimer - this is meant to be a joke

Anubis
02-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Rorschach

I notice your avatar has gone.

I guess xclusive was correct on you?

BBz
02-03-2012, 03:09 PM
.................wow............ who would have............. thought it.....

People...................not being who they say they are................. on the internet......................

Just so no one calls me out.
http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=854
*disclaimer - this is meant to be a joke

surely blondealex should get an itunes gift card for this...............

BBz
02-03-2012, 03:14 PM

uv hit "777" posts........................... That looks lucky........................ Have you done the lottery tonight?

Oh yeah....................................... May I add another name i suspect that might be a male posing female.............

Add Hatazmother too the call out list............. I have a feeling that its a dude posing as a women

J.J.
02-03-2012, 04:00 PM

For her I could not say, just talked to her once. I'm gonna pm you later on Anubis, I need to vent about some stuff. Besides Amber and baby, you're the only other person here I could trust. Well maybe Synergy too, he's always been nice to me.

Coco c
02-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Funny that all the people you trust have a real picture of themselves on here...

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 04:33 PM
When it becomes more than a forum, well anything can happen!

Ffej
02-03-2012, 04:57 PM
that why i put my name in my pic.

I was wondering why your old avatar picture was like that.....it all makes sense now.

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 05:41 PM
for anyone that cbf looking through the pages rorsarch admitted to being a guy and took down his avatar.

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 05:49 PM
in my opnion JJ is also a guy, since she will not complete the request and has refused.

Babytway
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Its friday night, JJ might be out right now taking all kinds of sexy pics just for you

Lola Gets
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
in my opnion JJ is also a guy, since she will not complete the request and has refused.

Who cares? If JJ is a female, your continued insistence is a waste of time. If JJ is a male posing as an attractive female, why do you care so much about calling someone out who needs/wants the type of attention the forum guys are so interested in giving?

Labradorite
02-03-2012, 06:32 PM
That would be identity theft.

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 06:51 PM
funny thing about the net...

It's the net...if that makes sense, so whoever you are, thats who you are pretty much eh?

J.J.
02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Its friday night, JJ might be out right now taking all kinds of sexy pics just for you

Yes, it's Friday, but as of today my partying days are over for good. You have a PM.

whocareswhatmynameis
02-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Yes, it's Friday, but as of today my partying days are over for good. You have a PM.

that sounds sinister, hope all is well.

Fordboy76
02-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Add me 597 225 598

Dillinja
02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Nudie
02-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Are there any girls here pretending to be guys?

Anubis
02-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Yeah, I've been pretending to be a guy all this time, I give up and admit I am a girl (I also have nice boobs). I would show you them but its sooooo cold I need to keep covered up to stay warm!

Max Power
02-04-2012, 06:43 AM

Knocked up?

Nudie
02-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Knocked up?

Ouch! Ouch!

Fordboy76
02-04-2012, 06:24 PM
597 225 598

blondealex
02-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Anyone else have Fordboy on their hit list?

Dude there's a whole other sub forum for adding mafia, you're getting as bad as the spammers

schlumpf
02-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Oh look this thread, now here on this forum. I've played role-playing games since the time when "there are no girls on the internet" was still partly true. Most actually break their RP persona after some time, and in the age of voice chat now... But there was one guy who actually surprised me when I was meeting him at the first convention because of the way he played. I also know a nice woman in real life who plays only male characters.
But this game can be played both ways. Xclusive, would you want to prove with a screenshot of your bank account that you are the careless spender you portray yourself as, and not just some cheater?

stixx
02-05-2012, 12:56 AM
In most games i play, i choose a female character to play with.
But thats just becaus they look a lot better ( and sound) better then the male version.

Im not bothered with JJ in fact being a men ( im not saying she is ) but as long as she keeps updating her lovely avatar she stays a women to me. Im not gonna check IRL if its thrue anyway

stixx
02-05-2012, 12:58 AM
As the matter of fact, al my gaming characters are called stixx. And most of them are female:) if only i knew how to upload my avatar i could show you my good looking goblin shadowpriest

xclusiv
02-05-2012, 12:59 AM
how would u feel if your teenage son, was talking to a an old man pretending to be a young girl online?

you can choose what character you want in the game thats completely different, but its different when your on a forum or facebook or whatever using someone elses real photos.. starts crossing the line

xclusiv
02-05-2012, 01:14 AM
JJ is a guy she refused the challenge, she will not take a photo with her forum name and words crime city, she is a male. she doesnt even have facebook or even any evidence whatsoever.

Anubis
02-05-2012, 02:35 AM
Its always nice to have the anoniminity of the internet. These are role playing games and they give you a chance to play whatever role you wish.

Regarding teenage children speaking to old men pretending to be young girl, yeah its not very nice to think about but their never going to meet and because social networking has come on so much most friendships will move to FB, video chat etc so the risk of abuse is much lower than it used to be 10 years ago when all we really had were chat rooms. If your teenage boy was speaking to an old man in the game pretending to be a young girl then the friendship can't move beyond the game, and won't last very long after refusals for FB or vid chat.

BBz
02-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I thinks it's wrong if you steal a girls identity. A guy copying pictured from google, Facebook or what ever... Then making a forum account then posing as that person...

1. The girls who picures that are being used has NO idea.
( I very much dout that the girl would be happy that a man has copied these pictured and is now pretending to be her)

2. There may be more sinister reasons for a guy doing this. Maybe he could be grooming young guys / girls. It has happened and we have all heard the stories

3. Using the fake identity to have sexual conversations. ( that has already happens with one of the forum members mentioned that turned out to be a man posing as a woman! )

4. This is a game forum.... We have younger underage members.... Who are naive and venerable.... personaly if i had a child that played CC i would not be happy them using this forum................. The fact that this forum is a GAME forum is oftern overlooked...........

I personally just think is totally crossed the line.......

It's not a witch hunt JJ... But I don't think xclusive is in the wrong in wanting make clear you are who you say you are.... You have had a LOT of sexual oriented conversations on here with both male and female members... And a lot of personal PMs ... What could possibly be from a middle aged man posing as a 25 year old girl..... Thats the main fact i don't like.......... the possibility there are guys on a GAME FORUM creating accounts posing as yound girls for the perpose of getting sexual attention..........

Not saying you are a guy JJ........ but you must admit its odd that you are willing to post pictures of your self in a bikini but not one of holding a peice of paper..........

I honestly hope im wrong on all accounts............

Please just post a picture.................... and clear this mess up in about two min flat......

If you are a man.........well i guess it will be very very hard for you to admit this as you have been playing the identity for so long now............ I just ask you stop.... Mabye create a new account or change your avatar picture to a more gender appripriate one... and stop the sexual stuff

Bruiser
02-05-2012, 03:25 AM
I thinks it's wrong if you steal a girls identity. A guy copying pictured from google, Facebook or what ever... Then making a forum account then posing as that person...

( I very much dout that the girl would be happy that a man has copied these pictured and is now pretending to be her)

2. There may be more sinister reasons for a guy doing this. Maybe he could be grooming young guys / girls. It has happened and we have all heard the stories

3. Using the fake identity to have sexual conversations. ( that has already happens with one of the forum members mentioned that turned out to be a man posing as a woman! )

4. This is a game forum.... We have younger underage members.... Who are naive and venerable.... personaly if i had a child that played CC i would not be happy them using this forum................. The fact that this forum is a GAME forum is oftern overlooked...........

It's not a witch hunt JJ... But I don't think xclusive is in the wrong in wanting make clear you are who you say you are.... You have had a LOT of sexual oriented conversations on here with both male and female members... And a lot of personal PMs ... What could possibly be from a middle aged man posing as a 25 year old girl..... Thats the main fact i don't like.......... the possibility there are guys on a GAME FORUM creating accounts posing as yound girls for the perpose of getting sexual attention..........

Not saying you are a guy JJ........ but you must admit its odd that you are willing to post pictures of your self in a bikini but not one of holding a peice of paper..........

Please just post a picture.................... and clear this mess up in about two min flat......

Whats this...Hatterz being serious??? I must need sleep

BBz
02-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Whats this...Hatterz being serious??? I must need sleep

LOL even im a real person behind the pasona.......... YUNO just don't think its right when people are joking about the issue.... the internet can be a very unsafe place for kids.....

Dillinja
02-05-2012, 03:33 AM
I agree with Hatter and I certainly think he makes a lot of valid points problem is, anyone who has been using the internet as long as we all have know that even from the early days off bulletin boards/irc/icq, men have been posing as the opposite sex for whatever reason.It doesnt make it right but unfortunately it's now become a fact of life.
I'd love to know the pysche of a man posing as a woman in games and forums, i've never really understood it. Is it a sexual thing, a power thing....anyone who has done so and would like to divulge please do so....

k0de
02-05-2012, 03:50 AM
I've played role-playing games since the time when "there are no girls on the internet" was still partly true.

Since when have there been girls on the internet? Must be a new thing now or something.

lol who was fapping over a guy?

Anubis
02-05-2012, 03:55 AM

If you are a man.........well i guess it will be very very hard for you to admit this as you have been playing the identity for so long now............ I just ask you stop.... Mabye create a new account or change your avatar picture to a more gender appripriate one... and stop the sexual stuff

Not a single mention of M4A1's? Your losing your touch hatz.

All joking aside, From the recent age poll we did most of us are 18+, its also not the norm for give kids going to school Iphones etc. On another note, yes their has been a lot of sexual chat, but nothing to serious or dirty.

I havea feeling these forums are going to be a little boring if JJ leaves, and Hatz has grown up. The reason we've had so many fun threads recently is because we practically know all there is to know about the game. Every loot location and drop % is known, economy has expertedly been studied, the defence that bulildings really give has been discovered giving us a proper understanding of how the battle system really works, what else is their left to discuss?

Im not condoning grooming of any sorts, but having fun I don't have a problem with.

EDIT: I guess this actually needs an edit because thinking about the past couple of months, their is one person who might not take it as fun due to exchanging pictures. I guess its up to JJ to prove it now.

BBz
02-05-2012, 04:06 AM
I don't care if the majority of people who post are adults........... its still a GAME forum............. THEY ARE STILL KIDS her............. and who knows what is sent in private mails...............

I sent him a link to a place where he can see tons of (o)(o) that are nicer than mine.
the above email that may or may have not been sent.................. to a minor for example

If you reread some of the posts.... writen from the perspective of a man posing as a girl............. I very much have a problem with it........... I don't want to be part of a forum where this is publicly accepted......

If it were an ADULT only forum i would take a view on it but its not...........

BBz
02-05-2012, 04:17 AM
lol who was fapping over a guy?

The real girls on this site were...

Anubis
02-05-2012, 04:56 AM
If it were an ADULT only forum i would take a view on it but its not...........

All a kid has to do is google porn and hub and masses of free hosting sites pop up. Kids get curious at a young age both male and female and as soon as they hit secondary school this becomes common knowledge. A few sexual orientated words on a chat forum is neither here nor their imo. Just an opinion though.

BBz
02-05-2012, 07:17 AM
All a kid has to do is google porn and hub and masses of free hosting sites pop up. Kids get curious at a young age both male and female and as soon as they hit secondary school this becomes common knowledge. A few sexual orientated words on a chat forum is neither here nor their imo. Just an opinion though.

So you are condoning adults (even some men posing as women) on internet forums that are open for all ages to join........... acting in a sexual manner and interactinting with its members on the forum and in private emails... With them being naive and about the real life person they COULD be comunicating with........ Some underage horny teenager that see's the sexy posts...... exchanges emails thinking they are mailing some hot girl when in the in reality IT COULD really some 47 year old dude..... that gets his jolleys off from this..........

"i have n00dz in my profile"

come on lets face it that sig has been put there to create a lot of sexual attention on a GAME forum...... that children are members of........ I hate to guess how many PMs this has created from members requesting these pictures....

Its one on one private mails im worried about............. we can not see what goes on there......

Whats your resoning its ok.................Its in the name of fun and kids can access adult content via google anyway............... so they have already lost their inoccents therfore its ok..............for adults to communicate sexually with them?

Joeycool
02-05-2012, 07:27 AM
In light of this thread... I guess I should come clean... I'm not really a dog.

I am in fact a human male. Sorry everyone.

BBz
02-05-2012, 07:36 AM
In light of this thread... I guess I should come clean... I'm not really a dog.

I am in fact a human male. Sorry everyone.

Thats a shocker mate....................... Male or female dog?

allhaildiscordia
02-05-2012, 07:39 AM
I am, in fact, a golden apple with the word KALLISTI written on it.

Joeycool
02-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Thats a shocker mate....................... Male or female dog?

I'm not a dog at all mate. I was pretending to be on my profile pic. But it is a fake pic.

Labradorite
02-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Oh Lord! I can't believe you're not a real dog Joeycool. Where is my zoloft?

Royal Flush
02-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Bbz ... I think you should come clean ... I don't think you're really a hat that can magically type on a keyboard!

Burn
02-05-2012, 09:37 AM
lol, very very funny thread.

I've been online for about 20 years, and this has always happened. On mirc, icq, forums and online games. It's so standard, I'm surprised how many guys still fall for it these days.

People do it because they think others will be more accepting of them as females, often because they had trouble fitting in during their school years - it's not always boys pretending to be girls, often it's fat chicks pretending to be hot chicks, geeks wanting to be down with the cool kids, or any other variation where people might be desperate for peer approval and acceptance.

It's very rare that it is as sinister as Hatz suggests - it's more usually lonely people just wanting some positive attention.

BTW, while I'm talkative (long time lurker), huge thanks to all on these forums that have made my CC gameplay more interesting and informed, kudos and gratitude to you all.

P.S. I'm a hot chick with massive boobs.

P.P.S. I'm going to assume you are smart enough to know the above is not true - for those that aren't, I'm an old guy with a beer gut, so no PM's pls ;)

Labradorite
02-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Whoops... Ran out of Zoloft. Anyone knows any spam sells it here at Funzio forum? Come on, so many spams, there must be at lease one spammer has it.

Tramp Stamp
02-05-2012, 11:27 AM
By the time people get into their 30s they start infantilizing teens. Fact is, today's kids and teens are far more equipped than ever to deal with predators solely due to increased exposure. Sure, you see the horror stories on the news, but those are the kids competing for the Darwin Awards. Furthermore, half the time they're going not to meet a pretend teen but actually expect to see a middle aged man!

I agree with the sentiment that it is not wrong to question the foundation (gender or otherwise) of highly sexualized internet people, especially when there are provocative pictures involved. Personally I don't have a problem with oversexualization on the Internet, but I can certainly see where detractors are coming from. I do start to agree with the accusers when their accusations are countered with things like "you're a weirdo psycho stalker" because such is a deliberately inflammatory, rather than logical, response. This "red flag" sentiment was specifically vindicated with the "outing" of one of the two accused.

Anubis
02-05-2012, 03:17 PM
By the time people get into their 30s they start infantilizing teens. Fact is, today's kids and teens are far more equipped than ever to deal with predators solely due to increased exposure. Sure, you see the horror stories on the news, but those are the kids competing for the Darwin Awards. Furthermore, half the time they're going not to meet a pretend teen but actually expect to see a middle aged man!

This was the point I was trying to say earlier. You can hide within the internet, but after a pro-longed relationship the internet can protect you if you follow the corrct procedures.

Kiss Of Death
08-11-2012, 05:09 PM
ive delt with these type of people before, this is what is going to happen i called them out, and all it takes them is 2 mins to do this simple thing, but will they do it no they wont, they will just curse me out, say im wierd and then say i have issues possibly even ignore me and make ever excuse not to do it.and the reason being cause they are infact a guy pretending to be some supermodel looking girl.ive called out people in the past on other sites and the real ones always take the photo to keep there reputation.the fakes ones never do it. and they will argue forever and make every excuse under the sun.

HOW DARE YOU demand this of women! Why don't you show me a picture of you holding your tiny **** in your hand and a card saying CC wanker on it! I was so sick and tired of being called a boy on this forum and belittled and critisised I was accused of really being a guy FU all, I have no need and nor does any other female need to put up with such bigotry and demeaning male behaviour! No doubt there are boys with female avatars maybe they are gay or transgender! Perhaps you should go back to your lonely hole and look at your fat f of a unattractive body and see why you're alone!

You're called out! Prove your not some fat ugly f*ck and hold your drivers licence or passport up and post it! You pig!

It's morons like you that need to gtfo these forums! however any guy on here who is not gender confused and posing as a women you disgust me! Same with any women pretending to be men..

However given the grief girls in gaming get I don't blame half of them, I certainly used to due to harassment from male players!

Nudie
08-11-2012, 05:16 PM
KOD, I appreciate your sentiments but you do realize this is a necroed thread? Half the people who posted on this thread are no longer around. :)

Kiss Of Death
08-11-2012, 09:54 PM
KOD, I appreciate your sentiments but you do realize this is a necroed thread? Half the people who posted on this thread are no longer around. :)Well that was wasted energy then, thanks nudie

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Ahahahahhahahahah....

joaquim
08-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Well that was wasted energy then, thanks nudie

The OP is still around today though.

Boom
08-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Hilarious.....!!!!

i need muney
08-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Super Necro Fail.
Fail of it's own.
Four-finger wide sign fail.
I say it's a win at failure.

NotHappyatU
08-11-2012, 10:23 PM
HOW DARE YOU demand this of women! Why don't you show me a picture of you holding your tiny **** in your hand and a card saying CC wanker on it! I was so sick and tired of being called a boy on this forum and belittled and critisised I was accused of really being a guy FU all, I have no need and nor does any other female need to put up with such bigotry and demeaning male behaviour! No doubt there are boys with female avatars maybe they are gay or transgender! Perhaps you should go back to your lonely hole and look at your fat f of a unattractive body and see why you're alone!

You're called out! Prove your not some fat ugly f*ck and hold your drivers licence or passport up and post it! You pig!

It's morons like you that need to gtfo these forums! however any guy on here who is not gender confused and posing as a women you disgust me! Same with any women pretending to be men..

However given the grief girls in gaming get I don't blame half of them, I certainly used to due to harassment from male players!

Shut up...you're annoying. It was over...6 months ago...damn.

Paulio
08-11-2012, 10:26 PM
And your avatar is an up-close of your crotch. Not that it invalidates your argument, but just sayin...

Timbo Slice
08-11-2012, 10:49 PM
That saddest thing about this whole thread (besides the fact that I wasted my time reading it) is that someone can spend SO much time on a forum that they can tell the difference between the real females and the "fake" ones HAHAHAHA

Bea
08-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Noone's ever accused me of being a dude, I feel a bit left out :(

Amber_
08-11-2012, 11:33 PM
That saddest thing about this whole thread (besides the fact that I wasted my time reading it) is that someone can spend SO much time on a forum that they can tell the difference between the real females and the "fake" ones HAHAHAHA

Well the forums was a lot more fun back then :)

Burn
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM

Pic of you, holding card with words Crime City and ur name on it, or GTFO!!

Just kidding :)

Timbo Slice
08-11-2012, 11:36 PM
(in a sarcastic joking voice)

Alright ladies to prove you're real I'm gonna need to see a picture of you holding your drivers license, today's paper, and at least 1 boob.... Until then you're dudes as far as I'm concerned...

jahfive
08-11-2012, 11:51 PM

i dont think girls of amber's calibre play crime city. what burn said picture of u touching your nose or GTFO :p

Nudie
08-12-2012, 12:20 AM
And your avatar is an up-close of your crotch. Not that it invalidates your argument, but just sayin...

I encourage all close ups of crotches and other naughty bits. They are one of the very few things worth coming to the forum to nowadays. :p

Burn
08-12-2012, 12:21 AM

This response is the very definition of Epic Fail.

Incidentally, there is just no way you can be calling "bigotry and demeaning male behaviour" when your Avatar and ur Signature is such blatant Attention Bait - I think most respectable women would find both pretty distasteful and demeaning. In fact you are objectifying yourself so completely, you really don't need any male help at all.

Nudie
08-12-2012, 12:21 AM

Hun, on one in his right mind can ever mistake you for a dude. :o

Bea
08-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Hun, noone in his right mind can ever mistake you for a dude. :o

Ha, only cos my pictures aren't hot lol :p

Burn
08-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Nudie offers girls of all genders an exceptional while-u-wait flattery service.

Bea
08-12-2012, 12:40 AM
Nudie offers girls of all genders an exceptional while-u-wait flattery service.

All the real girls have a soft spot for Nudie.

Joeycool
08-12-2012, 12:59 AM
i dont think girls of amber's calibre play crime city. what burn said picture of u touching your nose or GTFO :p

They do! Amber is real! I'll vouch for that! :cool:

Nudie
08-12-2012, 01:14 AM

Awww... thanks babes. You are truly a beautiful person, inside and out. :o

Nudie
08-12-2012, 01:15 AM
They do! Amber is real! I'll vouch for that! :cool:

Nudie double vouches for that. :o

jahfive
08-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Nudie double vouches for that. :o

o wrd say no more 😷

Burn
08-12-2012, 01:54 AM
...and she is Swedish, u know all Swedish gyal look feh dreadlocks man ;)

Loves young dream.

jahfive
08-12-2012, 05:54 AM
...and she is Swedish, u know all Swedish gyal look feh dreadlocks man ;)

Loves young dream.

Ahhahaah yaaaaaaa dun kno burn and swedish gyal always look good 💆. Except the hairy ones.

Mikecore
08-12-2012, 06:15 AM

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/mikecorekp/07ce260f.jpg

Nudie
08-12-2012, 06:23 AM
LMFAO. Thanks Mike, I love you so much. :p

Dillinja
08-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Ahhahaah yaaaaaaa dun kno burn and swedish gyal always look good . Except the hairy ones.

dem nah hairy gyal, dem a tif tif boy fi real ;P

This is probably the single best thread in the history of this forum. Probably only time ever i've seen a serious side to Hatz!

KOD...Yes, the suffragettes died so you could bit*h about online equality while posing in some skanky underwear as your avatar. More power to you...:rolleyes:

TRAZ
08-12-2012, 06:41 AM
LOL....I completely forgot about this thread....risen from the dead....nice....good chuckle this morning.

Burn
08-12-2012, 06:52 AM
More Necro Gold...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19071-J.J.-Profile-info-mysteriously-changed

Post #29 and #68 :)

Can't necro thread, it's locked, but it's a 'must read' for top quality lulz

<3 Hz
08-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Where do chicks with dix fit in? There's at least one of those in the game, or was.

Sasha54
08-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Where do chicks with dix fit in? There's at least one of those in the game, or was.

That's her highness - the Baroness.....lol

Dravak
08-12-2012, 11:59 PM
LoL so got my account back , and I found out simply put , man are people easily fooled .

So who of the people ever meet eachother online ?

None , good then , so enjoy the game stop thinking of everybody is real or fake .
Consider them all computer generated toons , some of them are real people who atleast have decency.

But most are just lying SOB , done deal ,man I tought the world was in a bad shape .
But after reading my wall , and other people wall .
LMAO , this is no longer socialising or pulling a prank , this is fantasy world extreme .
With everybody being a freaking liar .

Here atleast some cold harsh reality , trust no one just enjoy the soap .
LMAO really this is too hilarious for words , Don't worry quit if you want .
Cause people will take over that spot easily , am wondering who is the next victim lol .

Bad things happens to bad people , simple as that in my eyes .
How many good people left ? we can count beyond 1 hand ?

Kiss Of Death
08-13-2012, 12:35 AM
This response is the very definition of Epic Fail.Incidentally, there is just no way you can be calling "bigotry and demeaning male behaviour" when your Avatar and ur Signature is such blatant Attention Bait - I think most respectable women would find both pretty distasteful and demeaning. In fact you are objectifying yourself so completely, you really don't need any male help at all.Thank you, I actually enjoy attention as long as boundries are kept. Just like seeing men walk around with tshirts off and seeing thier chests and arms... That's ok, hey no one hassles them physically. But women wearing bikinis or sports pants etc no we get labeled as asking for it because dumf**k men think its ok to cross the line and touch you or make sleezey comments. Nice to see you are one of the men that clearly has NO self control and feels women should board up unlike men because how dare we feel attractive and want to show it unless we are asking for it! Go back to a country that enslaves women because men have no capacity to manage their own hormonal drives. Men like you are narcissists "it's not my fault I assaulted her... It's her fault for being female.. "You're a wanker and go back to your hovel!Women are afraid because men abuse us and criticise us while idealizing the porn industry! You have NO concept of the difficulties being female brings. I can't be bothered with you any longer in your responses.

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 12:57 AM
Thank you, I actually enjoy attention as long as boundries are kept. Just like seeing men walk around with tshirts off and seeing thier chests and arms... That's ok, hey no one hassles them physically. But women wearing bikinis or sports pants etc no we get labeled as asking for it because dumf**k men think its ok to cross the line and touch you or make sleezey comments. Nice to see you are one of the men that clearly has NO self control and feels women should board up unlike men because how dare we feel attractive and want to show it unless we are asking for it! Go back to a country that enslaves women because men have no capacity to manage their own hormonal drives. Men like you are narcissists "it's not my fault I assaulted her... It's her fault for being female.. "You're a wanker and go back to your hovel!Women are afraid because men abuse us and criticise us while idealizing the porn industry! You have NO concept of the difficulties being female brings. I can't be bothered with you any longer in your responses.

Burn is a woman.

Dravak
08-13-2012, 01:08 AM
And KOD you totally miss the point like usual , don't talk about how men treat women , when women amongst eachother are even worst .

You totally miss the point there is a point where certain roleplay fake acting , drama whoring .
Simply goes too far , and Xclusiv called them out on it .
You know it is one thing to say you are dying and having people worry about you .
And another to prance around like he boy come here lets have a good time .

Especially when both things are lies , so in the end you totally miss the point of the thread .
Yeah people want to be fooled people want to believe KOD is real .

But telling bunch of I am pregnant bla bla like JJ did , and KOD is not a woman I am bull**** .
Fine theatre is theatre , drama is drama , but boy some people sure like to play tricks on others.
And when they get fooled they sure go tantrum like .

sorry for using your name as example to simply put it in perspectief .
You sure got your part of grievances , but what Xclusiv did was classic .
Not so hard to make a picture with a for xclusiv love you all .

Sorry these were the good times where people didn't stand liars .
Now who the F uck Cares , people like QPR still prancing around .
Sorry back then things were a lot more black and white , now it is BLAIRE time .
Everybody is a liar , and most of all people who lying , then claim others are liars .

Such huge amount of shenigans in this world , it is rofl too disgusting to look at .
Moan all you want , quit if you want , nobody cares soon another to take your place .
9 billion a year profit in Pay 2 Win from a small 2 million people .
He 6 billion population on this planet , enough income to be made , the old saying .
Every minute a S ucker is born , is way too true here .

Bea
08-13-2012, 01:15 AM
Here at least some cold harsh reality, trust noone just enjoy the soap.

Trust noone except Nudie.

And bad things happen to good people too. Karma is just another conspiracy to keep the meek meek.

Dravak
08-13-2012, 01:24 AM

And bad things happen to good people too. Karma is just another conspiracy to keep the meek meek.

really the meek keep themself meek , like shown , rofl lmao , my wall is full of meek people kissing up to the high and mighty .

ROFL , so basically makes the meek look even more rubbishe and foolishe .

Yeah CK cherry bomb , good choice of a name , whoever tought that one out .(I know who you all guess)
Cherry Bomb indeed , and a bunch of people hurt cause basically all they think about is themself .
Meek keep the meek weak , the mighty just harvest the profit LOL .

Nudie
08-13-2012, 02:19 AM

PMSL you can trust me because I am not hiding my thingeys. :o

Seriously... why everyone so serious? :p

Dillinja
08-13-2012, 02:56 AM
really the meek keep themself meek , like shown , rofl lmao , my wall is full of meek people kissing up to the high and mighty .

ROFL , so basically makes the meek look even more rubbishe and foolishe .

Yeah CK cherry bomb , good choice of a name , whoever tought that one out .(I know who you all guess)
Cherry Bomb indeed , and a bunch of people hurt cause basically all they think about is themself .
Meek keep the meek weak , the mighty just harvest the profit LOL .
hahahaha! Welcome back Dravak
How you been man? You back for real this time or you gonna disappear like this thread will in a few days?

Judging by your posts, you dont seem to have missed much!

Nudie
08-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Here are some revelations. :rolleyes:

Joeycool is not a dog
Boom is not a monkey
Chester is not a horse
Mikecool is from Greece
Bea is sweet
Joaquim is in highschool
BabyTway wants to and will rob you
Mnju is getting married

You can trust me, I'm Nudie. :p

Dravak
08-13-2012, 03:21 AM
D I wish I know how to fix this bloody mess lol , my hood has been changed into a half cherry blossom hood , not a big deal . toon was even dressed like a slave whore .

Have ERP all over my wall , called a indian spy , joined CK just to make drama .. have half the brilliant people of CC looking like bloody Wankers .

Honestly It wasn't that I miss the game , I only miss the people .
But this damn drama is way too much for me to stomache , I mean yeah a bit of drama rivalry lies and deciet , but gee this borders on paranoia .

It is not even about money for me , it is more somebody I trusted expected to atleast have a good time , instead all they can do is create drama , then come complaining others lie to them .
ROFL , it is a bit too much , no wonder Xclusiv called people out .

Yeah we men are simple we punch eachother , till one guys nose bleed or cries uncle
Then we stop , but rofl lmao this drama never seem to end .

Makes those decent girl gamers look bad , you know those people , who just want to have fun no string attached . and vice versa .

And I don't even want to do the event , will just scratch a day or something lol.
LMAO xeno , no q.q on my wall .
Go Q.Q on somebody else wall :p

Bea
08-13-2012, 03:23 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r638/mikecorekp/07ce260f.jpg

True story.

Dravak
08-13-2012, 03:27 AM
True story.

Webcam or it is false !

Done deal :p , no webcam and live streaming , you are now a guy !
So we can punch your nose in and then stop ;) .

Dipstik
08-13-2012, 05:43 AM
Here are some revelations. :rolleyes:

Joeycool is not a dog
Boom is not a monkey
Chester is not a horse
Mikecool is from Greece
Bea is sweet
Joaquim is in highschool
BabyTway wants to and will rob you
Mnju is getting married

You can trust me, I'm Nudie. :p

I notice you didn't include "Dipstik is not a troll" ;)

Boom
08-13-2012, 06:58 AM
Thank you, I actually enjoy attention as long as boundries are kept. Just like seeing men walk around with tshirts off and seeing thier chests and arms... That's ok, hey no one hassles them physically. But women wearing bikinis or sports pants etc no we get labeled as asking for it because dumf**k men think its ok to cross the line and touch you or make sleezey comments. Nice to see you are one of the men that clearly has NO self control and feels women should board up unlike men because how dare we feel attractive and want to show it unless we are asking for it! Go back to a country that enslaves women because men have no capacity to manage their own hormonal drives. Men like you are narcissists "it's not my fault I assaulted her... It's her fault for being female.. "You're a wanker and go back to your hovel!Women are afraid because men abuse us and criticise us while idealizing the porn industry! You have NO concept of the difficulties being female brings. I can't be bothered with you any longer in your responses.Wtf burn is a woman...

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:05 AM
Boom is not a monkeyThat is an insult!! I shall murder ya

sexkitteh
08-13-2012, 07:47 AM
LoL so got my account back , and I found out simply put , man are people easily fooled .

So who of the people ever meet eachother online ?

None , good then , so enjoy the game stop thinking of everybody is real or fake .
Consider them all computer generated toons , some of them are real people who atleast have decency.

But most are just lying SOB , done deal ,man I tought the world was in a bad shape .
But after reading my wall , and other people wall .
LMAO , this is no longer socialising or pulling a prank , this is fantasy world extreme .
With everybody being a freaking liar .

Here atleast some cold harsh reality , trust no one just enjoy the soap .
LMAO really this is too hilarious for words , Don't worry quit if you want .
Cause people will take over that spot easily , am wondering who is the next victim lol .

Bad things happens to bad people , simple as that in my eyes .
How many good people left ? we can count beyond 1 hand ?

My girlfriend married a guy off WoW...

It happens a lot....

FURTHERMORE - the other side of the forum is having a meet and greet in California...

mxz
08-13-2012, 07:51 AM

It happens a lot....I had a friend meet his wife on WoW, too. Not my plan...but if it makes you happy...

Mama Luigi
08-13-2012, 08:00 AM
This is probably the funniest thread I've ever read on the forum. Very funny.

Burn
08-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Of course I'm a frikken real gurl, I'm offended u even asking me that when I'm giving you so much loving attenshuns

http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/transvestite.jpg

Boom
08-13-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm calling out JC. Is he really a beagle?

Dillinja
08-13-2012, 08:53 AM

It happens a lot....

FURTHERMORE - the other side of the forum is having a meet and greet in California...

I didnt know you was a lesbian....:rolleyes:

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 08:54 AM

http://i.imgur.com/yIpsq.gif

joaquim
08-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm calling out Boom. Is he really a monkey?

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 08:56 AM

PS see post 61! :cool:

Boom
08-13-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm calling out Boom. Is he really a monkey?http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg628/BoomMonkeyBoy/36e7ebd3.jpg How dare u question me!!!

Boom
08-13-2012, 09:00 AM
PS see post 61! :cool:Case closed!!!

Boom
08-13-2012, 09:01 AM
I'm calling out Chester. Is she really a horse?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 09:06 AM
http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg628/BoomMonkeyBoy/36e7ebd3.jpg How dare u question me!!!

http://www.buav.org/_lib/userfiles/images/Gallery/Trading_In_Cruelty/TinC-dead-monkey.jpg

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 09:13 AM
Case closed!!!

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/052009/1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Max Power
08-13-2012, 09:58 AM
LOL....KoD.

Queen of Ready, Shoot, Aim.

Just chillax and employ the outrage filter for a second will ya? You're looking like a complete fool here.

Chester78
08-13-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm calling out Chester. Is she really a horse?

I'm the girl on top of the horse.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/57d0295866b6d05da718116111b8e5a7.jpg

Paulio
08-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Nice pic Chester. You should post that in G Wiz's "Do It...Giggity" thread.

Boom
08-13-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm calling out Joaquim. Is he really a boy?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 10:40 AM
I'm calling out Joaquim. Is he really a boy?

I am.......

joaquim
08-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Actually I'm a machine from the future sent to kill Boom.

Bea
08-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Nice pic Chester. You should post that in G Wiz's "Do It...Giggity" thread.

Ha, that's was I thought too lol!

Nudie
08-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Chester can do circus tricks with that horse

Chester78
08-13-2012, 11:07 AM
Chester can do circus tricks with that horse

True story. I'm teaching him how to rear up without a saddle or bridle when I get back from vacation!

ColdMaffiaBaroness
08-13-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm the girl on top of the horse.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/chester1978/57d0295866b6d05da718116111b8e5a7.jpg

Show them the pic you sent me where it was the other way around

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 11:46 AM
True story. I'm teaching him how to rear up without a saddle or bridle when I get back from vacation!

I wish I could have taught my ex-wife to do that. :)

Nudie
08-13-2012, 11:47 AM
Gulp!......

Vile Lynn
08-13-2012, 11:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/yIpsq.gif

Lmao! That's the cutest thing i've seen all day! lol, I needed that, thanks Joey :)

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Lmao! That's the cutest thing i've seen all day! lol, I needed that, thanks Joey :)

Its meant to be menacing! Cute!!??? Bahhh!

Chester78
08-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Show them the pic you sent me where it was the other way around

Oh Baroness, I love it when you're b itchy side comes out. Come to think of it, do you even have another side? ;)

Boom
08-13-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm calling out Joaquim again. Is "he" REALLY REALLY a male?

Joeycool
08-13-2012, 12:06 PM

I'm calling out boom.

"BOOOOOOOOOM"

Did you hear?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 12:07 PM

Yes. I'm a male machine sent from the future to kill Boom so that his child can't lead the monkeys to victory in the war against the humans.

Nudie
08-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Oh Baroness, I love it when you're b itchy side comes out. Come to think of it, do you even have another side? ;)

Nope, I intimately checked out all her sides, they're all the same :p

Boom
08-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Yes. I'm a male machine sent from the future to kill Boom so that his child can't lead the monkeys to victory in the war against the humans.I reject that! So case closed Boom wins again!!

Nudie
08-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Boom
08-13-2012, 12:26 PM
I'm calling out NUDIE. Is nudie really Canadian?

Nudie
08-13-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm calling out NUDIE. Is nudie really Canadian?

Coconut trees in Canada? :p

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Coconut trees in Canada? :p

We have palm trees now.

mxz
08-13-2012, 12:37 PM
We have palm trees now.But do you have Palm Hotels?

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 12:38 PM
But do you have Palm Hotels?

Canada doesn't have enough gold. :)

Nicholost
08-13-2012, 01:24 PM

So true. Still a great thread. I can't believe this one survived the lock hammer. In fact, I think KOD deserves a thanks for bumping it for all the new kids to see. Well done, KOD.

Paulio
08-13-2012, 01:44 PM
So true. Still a great thread. I can't believe this one survived the lock hammer. In fact, I think KOD deserves a thanks for bumping it for all the new kids to see. Well done, KOD.

Yes, she certainly made it even better. But it's Burn who deserves the credit for this one for pointing it out.

Dravak
08-13-2012, 05:39 PM

It happens a lot....

LoL no it doesn't happen a lot , it saying people got a job trough MMO playing ,
The chances of winning a lottery are greater then finding your partner online and much more common(in the rare events) , since every month another winner , or getting a job at your favorite MMO .

Those who do are lucky and odds defying, the question is if we take the group who is the most common, those we failed at online dating .

See statistics , everybody can read what they want , it is keeping a sensible eye on things .
That most are simply lacking today .

Now good for her , what about you kitteh :p.

Boom
08-13-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm calling Batman out. Is he really from Gotham City, or is he German?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm calling Batman out. Is he really from Gotham City, or is he German?

No he's definitely from Gotham City.

Boom
08-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Case closed!! He's German.
CALLING OUT JOAQUIM FOR THE 3RD TIME. Is he really Portuguese? Or French??

joaquim
08-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Case closed!! He's German.
CALLING OUT JOAQUIM FOR THE 3RD TIME. Is he really Portuguese? Or French??

Half Portuguese. Half Latino.

Dipstik
08-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Pretty sure since "Latino" is multi-culti gibberish meaning "someone who has a Mexican sounding surname or who speaks something sounding vaguely like Spanish", Portuguese IS "Latino"

joaquim
08-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Pretty sure since "Latino" is multi-culti gibberish meaning "someone who has a Mexican sounding surname or who speaks something sounding vaguely like Spanish", Portuguese IS "Latino"

Is Hispanic a better word for you?

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm calling out dipstik. Is he really a troll? Or a Brazilian?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:14 PM
How did you come up with him being Brazilian?

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 07:16 PM

He was thinking of his hair removal appointment.

Dipstik
08-13-2012, 07:17 PM
The only thing Brazilian about me is my bikini line

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:18 PM

Hey ur the one that thought batman was from Gotham City.

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Hey ur the one that thought batman was from Gotham City.

Because he is.

Chester78
08-13-2012, 07:19 PM
The only thing Brazilian about me is my bikini line

Pictures, Dippy.

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Case closed dipstik is Brazilian..
CALLING OUT TONYSPAGHETTTI. Is he really Canadian? Or Chinese?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:20 PM

Definitely Canadian.

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 07:21 PM

Well, spaghetti WAS originally Chinese. Lay ho ma!!!

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Exactly. Mwahahahaha
So case closed. Tonyspaghettti is also Brazilian.
CALLING OUT LFIZZLE. Is she really a Canadian? Or Vietnamese?

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:28 PM
Exactly. Mwahahahaha
So case closed. Tonyspaghettti is also Brazilian.
CALLING OUT LFIZZLE. Is she really a Canadian? Or Vietnamese?

I'm going with neither. I'll say American.

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Case closed LFIZZLE is Vietnamese.
CALLING OUT WP! Is he really American? Or Korean? Mwahahahaha he'll never see this. Unless well some guy gives him a link*stares at joaquim* or he's lurking this..

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:33 PM
Case closed LFIZZLE is Vietnamese.
CALLING OUT WP! Is he really American? Or Korean? Mwahahahaha he'll never see this. Unless well some guy gives him a link*stares at joaquim* or he's lurking this..

Neither. He's Arab.

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Nope he's Korean.

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:35 PM
Arab.......

Nudie
08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm part portuguese if that's any help. :p

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:38 PM

So am I!!!

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 07:38 PM

That's the same as Mexican, right? :)

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:39 PM
That's the same as Mexican, right? :)

Nope. One speaks Portuguese the other speaks Spanish.

Boom
08-13-2012, 07:39 PM
I want SPAGHETTI.

TonySpaghetti
08-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I want SPAGHETTI.

Stand in line. :)

Dravak
08-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Why are you two bumping the post ?
Go bump mnju thread , stop getting this thread locked cause of too many spam .

I wonder CCM , are you losing a lot of good customers cause of that person .
Or you need that person to make money ?

well good nerfing from 5% to 3% bonus ;) ...
All in one day .

Nudie
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
So am I!!!

OMG we could be related!!! :cool:

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:44 PM
OMG we could be related!!! :cool:

You could be my long lost uncle!

Nudie
08-13-2012, 07:46 PM
You could be my long lost uncle!

Is your long lost uncle 6 foot tall with a body like a god, rippling muscles and genius IQ?:rolleyes:

joaquim
08-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Is your long lost uncle 6 foot tall with a body like a god, rippling muscles and genius IQ?:rolleyes:

I have no clue. lol

Kor
08-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Pretending to be someone you are not is soooooo wrong!

It's something that I did recently though. He he! But I do so like to manipulate people and cause drama. He he.
Here is is question for you all. It's wrong to pretend to be a girl right? But what if you were a girl living in a mans body? Would it be okay then? To pretend to be a girl. Just wondered how you all felt about that.

Kisses. K

Dravak
08-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Pretending to be someone you are not is soooooo wrong!

It's something that I did recently though. He he! But I do so like to manipulate people and cause drama. He he.
Here is is question for you all. It's wrong to pretend to be a girl right? But what if you were a girl living in a mans body? Would it be okay then? To pretend to be a girl. Just wondered how you all felt about that.

Kisses. K

So basically you want to have a talk since I do not want to talk to you .
No there is a big difference , in having some maturity sense of loyalty and trust among friends .

There is also something important as keeping your word ! especially if you consider somebody your friend , so what are you going to do now in my case !

You past along the account to others ? You mess around with people pretending to be not you ?
Yeah that picture fits you indeed it shows your inside .

I wouldn't care one bit , but you just like to create drama , then pretend everybody else lied to you.
You are the victim ?

Honestly horses can fly , lets cut the crap shall we , if even half the things are true what you said , even a quarter of the things , you got beter things to do in life .
Then pretending to be what you are not , honestly this is a case where looks and money .
Do not buy you crap other then suckers , who you dump next day out of boredom .

So lets hear the excuses then , since we cannot communicate any other way !
So what is the story now ? that you been lying ? then when does the lies stop ?

TONYMONTANA86
08-13-2012, 09:56 PM
weres the chiks bro?

Kor
08-13-2012, 10:00 PM
So basically you want to have a talk since I do not want to talk to you .
No there is a big difference , in having some maturity sense of loyalty and trust among friends .

There is also something important as keeping your word ! especially if you consider somebody your friend , so what are you going to do now in my case !

You past along the account to others ? You mess around with people pretending to be not you ?
Yeah that picture fits you indeed it shows your inside .

I wouldn't care one bit , but you just like to create drama , then pretend everybody else lied to you.
You are the victim ?

Honestly horses can fly , lets cut the crap shall we , if even half the things are true what you said , even a quarter of the things , you got beter things to do in life .
Then pretending to be what you are not , honestly this is a case where looks and money .
Do not buy you crap other then suckers , who you dump next day out of boredom .

So lets hear the excuses then , since we cannot communicate any other way !
So what is the story now ? that you been lying ? then when does the lies stop ?

Oh hi sweetie.

I'm sorry if I upset you. I'll trample on anyone though. I just don't care. He he.
Now stop bullying me and picking on me.
I am a strong independent woman.

I like to manipulate people. It's my thing sweetie. I like to lie and hurt people. He he.
Stop bullying me Dravak. Love you sweetie.

I think I'm going to quit this stupid game.

Kisses. K

Kor
08-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Hi every one. I'm back. He he.

Kisses. K

Dravak
08-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Oh hi sweetie.

I'm sorry if I upset you. I'll trample on anyone though. I just don't care. He he.
Now stop bullying me and picking on me.
I am a strong independent woman.

I like to manipulate people. It's my thing sweetie. I like to lie and hurt people. He he.
Stop bullying me Dravak. Love you sweetie.

I think I'm going to quit this stupid game.

Kisses. K

You will never quit , and only the weak let themself be manipulated .

Come on K you F up royally , who can lose a game in transfer .
You think everybody is so easily manipulated , that the game just dropped into my lap yesterday ?
When I have no interest even in playing CC .

Even my last mail to you was true , honestly stop freaking bull****ting everybody .
Play the game your way , surround yourself with suckers , but do not involve me .
And guess you some how magically did ! .

Now you are saying I am bullying you ? .
When I do not wish to speak to you in private mails or anything else .
You come onto the forums to provoke a debate ?

Kor
08-13-2012, 10:22 PM
When I do not wish to speak to you in private mails or anything else .
You come onto the forums to provoke a debate ?

Oh my god you total stalker. Stop pm'ing me and texting me in real life. Just leave me alone. I'm so innocent.
I never should have revealeved any peronal information about myself on the Internet.
Now you are rejecting me and won't speak to me.
But stop stalking me.
I need to learn from my mistakes and manipulate men with out giving out personal information.
Oooooooh. I know what I'll do. Being as how I have learnt from my mistake of revealing personal information about myself I'll post a picture of me wearing a swim suit on vacation! He he.
Just have to make sure everything is properly tucked in. He he.
Don't want my little secret getting out.

Kisses. K

Dravak
08-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Oh my god you total stalker. Stop pm'ing me and texting me in real life. Just leave me alone. I'm so innocent.
I never should have revealeved any peronal information about myself on the Internet.
Now you are rejecting me and won't speak to me.
But stop stalking me.
I need to learn from my mistakes and manipulate men with out giving out personal information.
Oooooooh. I know what I'll do. Being as how I have learnt from my mistake of revealing personal information about myself I'll post a picture of me wearing a swim suit on vacation! He he.
Just have to make sure everything is properly tucked in. He he.
Don't want my little secret getting out.

Kisses. K

Hahaha sadly my phone bill, your email inbox says differently ,

Any proof am emailing you, calling you , stalking you , or even trying to contact you ?
You saying am doing all that wonderfull , when I do not go around chasing WOMEN !!

Neither does the tried old stalking trick for sympathy work , when I do not chase women .
Infact this is why some women get **** , cause of people like you .

You think you are at this point even worth stalking or chasing ?
Sure have a high opnion of yourself !

So what is next ? what personal information did I get from you ?
I got zip , do I want your personal information ? No I don't .
Do I even want revenge lmao , no I don't , you don't get it do you ?

Some people are still good people on this worthless planet , they generally care about others well being.
Something that is very rare , and if one quarter of what you told is even true , which at this point is very unlikely , then you have other concerns then worrying about your cover being blown .

Kor
08-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Hahaha sadly my phone bill, your email inbox says differently ,

Any proof am emailing you, calling you , stalking you , or even trying to contact you ?
You saying am doing all that wonderfull , when I do not go around chasing WOMEN !!

Neither does the tried old stalking trick for sympathy work , when I do not chase women .
Infact this is why some women get **** , cause of people like you .

You think you are at this point even worth stalking or chasing ?
Sure have a high opnion of yourself !

So what is next ? what personal information did I get from you ?
I got zip , do I want your personal information ? No I don't .
Do I even want revenge lmao , no I don't , you don't get it do you ?

Some people are still good people on this worthless planet , they generally care about others well being.
Something that is very rare , and if one quarter of what you told is even true , which at this point is very unlikely , then you have other concerns then worrying about your cover being blown .

Dravak sweetie. I have used the stalking trick before on here an everyone fell for it sweetie. He he.
I don't have to have any proof. I will just manipulate men. And they will believe me because I'm a pretty face.
You have to understand that you shouldn't give out personal info I know. I have learnt my lesson.
Wanna see me in a bikini any one?
I have a very high opinion of myself you are correct. Just look how easily I can wrap the men on this forum into believing anything I say. He he.
Now stop bullying me or I will have to quit the game.
In fact. I can't take this anymore. I quit.

Kisses. K

Kor
08-13-2012, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone. I'm back. Again. He he.

Kisses. K

Dravak
08-13-2012, 10:55 PM
All this crap cause I refuse to talk to you or even answer your call :p ...

LMAO , and people said you had class ...
So K Anything else you want to say ?

You want to dig your grave deeper ? and blaim it all on me ?

Kor
08-13-2012, 11:05 PM
All this crap cause I refuse to talk to you or even answer your call

Stop calling me all the time sweetie.
No one believes you are telling the truth.
I am innocent sweet kor. He he.
I have manipulated everyone. He he.
Well. All the guys cos they are a sucker for a pretty girl on the Internet.
I have my photo all over this site. He he.
I must lern not to give out personal details though.
Stop calling me all the time.

Kisses. K

Dravak
08-13-2012, 11:08 PM
hahah sounds so familiar this tantrum , where did I witness this again ...

hmm was gone in the wind , or was it north and south .

Kor
08-14-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm calling out Boom. Is he really a monkey?

I'm calling out joaquim.
We all know you are Santa sweetie. He he.
Happy you are joining me in CK.
We like known cheats. We can trade cheats. How exciting.
I used to be an Indian you know.
I'd never join another gang though. He he.
I'll also never attack Indians. I swear it.

Look out Indians. The queen of CC is back. And I'm coming to get you all.

I have an operation coming up soon though. The removal and recovery time is about 6 weeks though. So you will gets break from me then. He he.

Kisses. K

Mikecore
08-14-2012, 12:24 AM
I 'm calling out Boom. Can you do the drunken monkey move?

Nudie
08-14-2012, 12:27 AM
I can do the drunken chicken. Does that count? :p

Dravak
08-14-2012, 12:37 AM
See little things never ad up with you K , aren't you suppose to be recovering .

Or you going in for another after all ?
See why even mention it , to strangers ?

You want there sympathy suddenly , when you don't need them ?

Yeah life is a ***** isn't it . but it is the small details everytime overlooked , that in the end ads up .

Dravak
08-14-2012, 01:20 AM
Touche very close to get a response from me in mail , touche very close K.

Sadly 1 check noodles wall , you didn't stole anything , it was yours to do with what you wanted minus drama, and you couldn't even keep that part , I didn't care about the hood .

2 thank you for the wishes , there will always be 2 seems the magical number with your online friends.
one to compensate for the other , one to make the other jealous , one to moan about the other person
Why I didn't want to be your magical number , since am not the jealous type .

Trash talking lol , it seems all you do is talk trash about others , all you do is break trust with others.
Yeah you know why I didn't want to play CoH with you ?
Cause some old friends of mine warned me about people like you .

As for the last part , we both agreed , it is nothing but a game to you in the end .
So good for the suckers who believe you ,suppose to know all about you !
What do they know about you ? , that you considering them expandable pawns .

That you will not keep a single word on your side , but say all others they are liars .
See it is the small details that in the end ads up , and thank you for your assumption .
Atleast that is honesty atleast , and almost gotten under my skin .
Almost :) .

Max Power
08-14-2012, 02:17 AM
LOL at Dravek arguing with an imposter.

Dravak
08-14-2012, 02:20 AM

Ha Max you wish , you really wish that was so .
Sadly like said people can believe what ever they want , even email wasn't even send from her iphone .
But a PC , contains enough details that only real K would know .

So anything else max ?

DashX
08-14-2012, 03:04 AM
Lol, to me all players are men in here.... It's not likely you are going to date with any women here. Im sure there are some real hot women playing this game.

Bea
08-14-2012, 04:12 AM
In fact this is why some women get **** , cause of people like you.

Too much BS on the forum this morning. This is sick. I need time out!

Burn
08-14-2012, 05:05 AM
Ahahahahaha... Dravak you just elevated the status of this thread from Necro Gold to Necro Platinum. U r one funny guy. Unintentionally. But lulz all the same :D

Sadly I think a lock might be looming.

Dravak
08-14-2012, 05:58 AM
Ahahahahaha... Dravak you just elevated the status of this thread from Necro Gold to Necro Platinum. U r one funny guy. Unintentionally. But lulz all the same :D

Sadly I think a lock might be looming.

Ohno burn I don't believe in coincidence , that timing of my account return , and still no CCM or CJ interference other then locking Korelene Car thread .

Is so precise , lets say return 1 week earlier or 1 week later , those wall post I needed to piss me off wouldn't be there .

Especially those post about Cherry bomb is not me by K , found on others wall .
Or Lying to the baroness , since doc and me had atleast a honest conversation in PM , before I stopped playing .
Or those sandy and harry story , coincidence I think not .

Sorry Burn too little coincidence here .

Burn
08-14-2012, 06:11 AM
I have absolutely no idea about any of that, and I probably don't want to know, but whatever it is, I hope you get it all sorted out without too much distress.

Seems CC has become a political minefield. It's funny for now, but I'm wondering how long before someone ends up in a state of genuine anxiety.

Still I'm sure all this subterfuge, backstabbing, plotting and political chicanery will probably lead to increased spending on arms - just like a perfect miniature of the world in fact.

Dravak
08-14-2012, 06:26 AM
It is normal in P2W games , sooner or later a top gang like Indians comes on top , a rival gang will be formed .
Kick them off the top spot , and in time another rival gang will be formed that does the same .

Nothing new , in the end it just a arms race between the big money spenders .
There isn't anything new to that , till a billionaire comes along buys out Gree and declares himself king of CC .
That is how P2W usually ends , but it usually never ever hit that stage .

So don't worry about political minefields , just take the beating , enjoy the companionship of nice people .
Spend if you want , don't spent cause of arms race , it has moved to the rich level .
And we have enough people able to afford that arms race , cause it is about EGO .

Sorry Burn I never hide the truth , and when somebody gained my trusy and abused it so much .
Well then they can have the truth , and people saying they hate me or dislike me .
But sadly in the end , if there is a bit of honesty intergrety or respect left in people , then the truth matters or hurt .
If that is gone , then everything I post doesn't matter anymore .

Rhino72
08-14-2012, 06:49 AM

Right on Max, right on.

"You will never quit , and only the weak let themself be manipulated ."

Hello Dravak, how does it feel to be weak?

Dravak
08-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Right on Max, right on.

"You will never quit , and only the weak let themself be manipulated ."

Hello Dravak, how does it feel to be weak?

Here comes mister I want to play with the top dogs , you finally got 70k ?
or still sitting at 40k ?

gee it has been a month , you still haven't progressed ?
68k at 359 maffia .. so anything else to say with yeah right ?

Other then barking up the wrong tree .

Rhino72
08-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Here comes mister I want to play with the top dogs , you finally got 70k ?
or still sitting at 40k ?

gee it has been a month , you still haven't progressed ?
68k at 359 maffia .. so anything else to say with yeah right ?

Other then barking up the wrong tree .

Still sitting around 40K but I have hit level 200 so I am very proud of that accomplishment. Why don't you raise your mafia to 500 so I can at least get a shot at robbing your hood? I try to run with the "big dogs" but I have no luck. The Injuns attack me all day long and CK won't even allow me to become a member. I need some protection so will you be my Knight in Shining Armor? You could spew your words of wisdom all over my enemies walls and double talk them to death.

Sorry a bit off topic so can we get back to comedy gold. If Art Mann had best internet forum post this could be in the running.

Dravak
08-14-2012, 07:53 AM
And Rhino why should I level up when I hardly play this game ?
Again we are going trough the same conversation like always , where you only are blinded by your own vision, your own assumption , your own idea's and then calling anybody else shennigan ?

Comedy gold indeed , see I never missed CC in a whole month !
So what are you barking about other then come rob my hood ? when why should I rob hoods ?
What does money do for me ? economy is useless to me .

Getting to somebody who talks big with 40k is like whipping a dying dog , talk big and don't have the stats to back it up , then complain about others .
Sorry mate , not interested in your provocations , cause they are rubbishe provocations .

Ghost818
08-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Jeez I've missed a lot. However this is a priceless necro lol

Boom
08-14-2012, 08:58 AM
I 'm calling out Boom. Can you do the drunken monkey move?No cuz I'm not drunk!! Pruneeeee

Boom
08-14-2012, 09:06 AM
I'm calling out Ghost. Is he really a ghost from Canada? Or a ghost from Antarctica?

Burn
08-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Getting to somebody who talks big with 40k is like whipping a dying dog

QQ QOTD :)

This is definitely the thread that keeps on giving.

Ghost818
08-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm calling out Ghost. Is he really a ghost from Canada? Or a ghost from Antarctica?

He is a Ghost from Southern California, straight out Los Angeles baybay!

Boom
08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Liar!!!!!!!!

Dillinja
08-14-2012, 01:52 PM
This $hit gets more confusing!!!
Anyone here have 'Cherry Bomb' in their mafia?
Dravak added me this morning to check the cr@p that had been written on the wall
and now it seems Koralene has the account back and started posting again...pmsl
You couldnt make this $hit up!!!!!

Dravak
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
This $hit gets more confusing!!!
Anyone here have 'Cherry Bomb' in their mafia?
Dravak added me this morning to check the cr@p that had been written on the wall
and now it seems Koralene has the account back and started posting again...pmsl
You couldnt make this $hit up!!!!!

WoW D your money is right on target :) , just woke up .

and yup account issue , seems somebody really cares so much about a game .

Dravak
08-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Wonder how her dutch is ?
Maybe she didn't like what Xeno posted on my wall .

But here comes the drama , like always too bad she never kept one word of her promise .
So let the drama continue lolz.

CJ54
08-14-2012, 04:06 PM
I have no clue whatsoever how this absolute gem of a thread survived a lock either. Locked or not, necroing this beast and then getting into another discussion about it was not smart.