PDA

View Full Version : Man, Nadya is temperamental....

Holicaholic
02-03-2012, 06:58 AM
So my normal strategy for Nadya nets me 2 M4s every time. I found out that (I realize there isn't evidence to really back this up, but it has worked for me until this instance) if I only complete her job once I will get one M4 on the first tap and one on the last, then wait till my energy refills (even though I have enough to complete her job twice I never get any loot on the second go round) and go at it again.

Except last night. Last night I got 4 out of 5 drops on my first completion, and 4 out of 5 on my second completion. I was ecstatic; to the point of almost refilling my energy using my free gold. But I didn't. And I think I'm regretting it. Woke up this morning and tried it again but got 0 out of 5 :(

Maybe it's just that I need to wait till my energy is full before trying again (again, I know the drop rate shouldn't be effected by this, but it really seems to be). Or maybe I was just unlucky. Either way, she is one temperamental woman....

Swifty
02-03-2012, 07:25 AM
Small sample statistics are extremely variable.

I rarely get 3 of 5, and commonly get 0 for 10.

Holicaholic
02-03-2012, 07:51 AM
The 2 out of 5 for the first completion has been going on two or three times a day for about 5 days now. The multiple drops that happened last night was the first "fluke".

Swifty
02-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Then I guess it evens out between the two of us, you are getting the hits and I am getting the misses.

Max Power
02-03-2012, 08:03 AM
If you hold your right foot behind your back and hop on your left foot while tapping Nadya, the drop rate greatly improves.

On even days, that is.

Dillinja
02-03-2012, 08:13 AM
I've gone back to boardwalk, at least you get some dough if the M4 aitn dropping. With Nadya atm, getting no love and levelling up too quick and crap payout after 5 taps.

Joe Brown1
02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Ditto - I have had more luck back at the BW with less XP gain

I've gone back to boardwalk, at least you get some dough if the M4 aitn dropping. With Nadya atm, getting no love and levelling up too quick and crap payout after 5 taps.

TenderPlacebo
02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Have had bad luck everywhere lately.
I just started hitting Nadya like 0 and 9 so far and getting nothing from boardwalk and the pier has barley put out maybe like 2 and 14. I don't know what's goin on but not liking it. I have got better results at junkyard then anywhere, and that's like 2 and 14. I'm hoping they will just start spitting them out like slot machine, because I have been hitting and getting nothing for days now. I hope it changes soon, maybe I should just stick to one spot for awhile.
Has anyone else seen a serious change in drop, or am I just in drought right now?

Tramp Stamp
02-03-2012, 09:58 AM
I'll just remind everyone to keep statistics. You will find over hundreds of trials that the actual drop rate reflects what's reported in the loot spreadsheet, which was extracted from game data. 0 for 10 for something with a 26% success rate is not out of the norm at all.

TenderPlacebo
02-03-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll just remind everyone to keep statistics. You will find over hundreds of trials that the actual drop rate reflects what's reported in the loot spreadsheet, which was extracted from game data. 0 for 10 for something with a 26% success rate is not out of the norm at all.
Yea I figured that I'm still in norm with drop rates. I just hear a lot of people having really good drop rates and feel like I'm getting the shaft this past few weeks. I was just wondering if I was the only one, or if it's just a bad streak. I know bout 3 weeks go or so I was getting great drops from boardwalk, like 1 for 4 or better consistently. This was about the tIme when people where going for the new super items. Now it's horrible there, I guess it's due to the new rates. I,m only at 80, and started late so I'm behind a bit.