PDA

View Full Version : M4A1 maxed/double decker goes bye bye....

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 04:52 AM
So now what is everyone farming???? I hate to waste like 6000 energy on nothing but have no clue where to go. Don't need any melee or weapons only armor and a few vehicles. So bummed.

Suggestions guys and gals?

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 04:55 AM
Well the paradigm has almost shifted as you know...its all about public transportation :)

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Public transportation has never given me one even after roughly 10K energy spent.

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 04:59 AM
In regards to public transportation i find it ironic that I am riding caltrans to work as we speak.

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Oh man...i have 86 of them

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 05:20 AM
I started farming the bus first got zero after couple days....then got better advice went to army base got couple a day for good week maybe two but u only have like 30 I think. I'll go bavk to bus again but 1 out of 20+ isn't worth it to me.

Does the bus still payoff for you wiz?

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 05:32 AM
Andwife wants to thank you for the flowers she got from your hood wiz. Your the best!

Bliniaway
02-03-2012, 05:35 AM
I'm delighted that I discovered this antique clocks (http://www.icmra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5999) url. No matter whether you are hunting to get grandfather clocks or longcase clocks or bracket clocks or intrigued in finding out more about antique clocks in standard, you have to visit this site. It is a lengthy established loved ones antiques enterprise with outstanding buyer services and they are authorities in the field. Their workshop in based mostly in Cheshire and their retail premises in central London. They offer a entire door to door delivery provider to USA and even more afield. They are named on to vet for authenticity antique clocks at antique fairs in the U.K., U.S. and Germany and had been the antique clocks editor of the worldwide respectable Millers Antiques Cost Guidebook to 1984.

All more than the planet they have many quite happy consumers, who adore their antique clocks. For the previous forty many years as nicely as the joy they have introduced to their proprietors, they have been appreciating in value at a constant price. All of the antique clocks are offered with a income back again promise that they are authentic and entirely restored. We offer a full antique clock repair and restoration service. Your antique clock obtained from ourselves has to give excellent service. We export antique clocks and household furniture to all areas of the planet. At the second about 85% of income are to the USA. We can put you in touch with a very high high quality shipping business that specializes in shipping these varieties of clocks, door to door. We also have comprehensive environment up instructions for all our antique longcase grandfather clocks.

I have made the decision to answer a question that I get requested so so many instances. When you have so numerous antique clocks, which 1 do you like greatest? It is a quite difficult problem to solution, as I really like antique clocks, I have beloved them all my daily life. There is no 1 set clock that I would say, this is the a single for me. I would say though there is one clockmaker I genuinely regard amongst all other people.

You may nicely expect me to go for a unique London clockmaker, so several names operate off the tongue. We have Thomas Tompion, the father of English clockmaking, Fromanteel, a quite specific early clockmaker. Edward East an additional early and nicely highly regarded clockmaker, Geroge Graham, Daniel Quare, John Ellicott, a extremely special maker, Eardley Norton, John Knibb, wow the list is so lengthy and I could consist of several several more. These are really remarkable clockmakers yes. You will observe however they are all London clockmakers. It was significantly much simpler to get on, generate wonderful clocks in London, than pretty a lot anyplace else in the early generations.

Right after extended imagined I have decided the workmanship and talents of the Ogden family of clockmakers, and in specific Thomas Ogden. To create these kinds of remarkable workmanship away from the heart of clockmaking and information that was London, makes him my no one selection. He definitely has the specific factor for me!

Anubis
02-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Well the paradigm has almost shifted as you know...its all about public transportation

Nice comment :) I like the word paradigm.

On topic - you could always work through the story line? With one taps even the long parts you might get loot from. Theres always the completion rewards to.

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Andwife wants to thank you for the flowers she got from your hood wiz. Your the best!Lol your welcome! Its obvious i need more double deckers.
But i switch between seymour stone on empire central station when the bus at the airport goes dry.

I dare not try laila at the redlight district tho...atleast not yet!

bredo2
02-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Yeah bus is the way to go after m4 i guess. However with hte nerf to army base and beyond they really dont drop much at all anymore. Seymour stone does drop somewhat decently, but it takes alot of EP. I got 3 yesterday from seymour with like 10k ep spent.

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Yeah bus is the way to go after m4 i guess. However with hte nerf to army base and beyond they really dont drop much at all anymore. Seymour stone does drop somewhat decently, but it takes alot of EP. I got 3 yesterday from seymour with like 10k ep spent.You hit the nail on the head...leveling up like a boss, or atleast thats what I say everytime I hear that "leveled up sound"

Max Power
02-03-2012, 06:10 AM
Has the algorithm for the bus changed dramatically?

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 08:16 AM
in the long run the double decker will be useless, better off farming the police truck since it has better defence than the excerlo

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Where can the police truck be found xclusiv?

xclusiv
02-03-2012, 10:04 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai8Zt3JFNCsmdHNRLXRrRGlPT0huczI5N290MTQ1d Hc#gid=0

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 12:11 PM
in the long run the double decker will be useless, better off farming the police truck since it has better defence than the excerloThe attack still packs a better punch than the police trucks tho eh?

Entaipssetava
02-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Hosting seo (http://rhosting.pl)
Szukasz banalnego i niedrogiego sposobu, ażeby wzmóc przychody osobistej firmy? Mam wobec tego dla Ciebie genialne wyjście. Marketing. Pojmuję, miało być niedrogo, aliści zapewniam Cię, że tak będzie. Najprostszą i w największym stopniu całościową, jednakże naraz w największym stopniu rezolutną odmianą reklamy jest witryna. Aktualnie, pod warunkiem, że Twojej jednostki biznesowej nie ma w Internecie to możesz zapomnieć o wielkich dochodach. Każdy poszukuje na początku w sieci, dopiero potem ewentualnie sięga po gazetę, lub pyta znajomych. Popatrzmyż prawdzie w oczy, witryna jest w zasadzie przydatna. Jeśli nie jesteś zapoznany w sytuacjach domen i Internetu nie zamartwiaj się. Nasza jednostka biznesowa zaistniała tym samym specjalnie dla Ciebie. Zaświadczamy usługi z aspektu hosting od zainicjowania do kresu. Nasi fachmani odpowiedzą na Twoje wszelakie spytania i pomogą wybrać w największym stopniu optymalną ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam zdołasz powiększyć dochody swojej firmy przy w samej rzeczy nikłym nakładzie pieniężnym. Jakim sposobem? Za sprawą usługi hosting. Zaznajomisz się tutaj z obszerną ofertą na hosting i wyszperasz dane do kontaktu z nami. Sprawdź w jaki sposób Sieć zdoła Cię wspomóc.

Entaipssetava
02-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Wypatrujesz bezproblemowego i opłacalnego sposobu, żeby podnieść dochody loklanej firmy? Posiadam stąd dla Ciebie inteligentne rozwiązanie. Reklama. Czaję, miało być oszczędnie, aliści zapewniam Cię, że tak będzie. Najprostszą i w największym stopniu światową, choć naraz w największym stopniu prężną jakością reklamy jest witryna internetowa. Aktualnie, o ile Twojej firmy nie ma w Internecie to możesz zapomnieć o rozległych zyskach. Każdy szuka przede wszystkim w sieci zbiorowej, dopiero w dalszym ciągu prawdopodobnie sięga po ogłoszenia w gazecie, czy pyta znajomych. Spójrzmy prawdzie w oczy, witryna internetowa jest de facto niezbędna. Pod warunkiem, że nie jesteś wytrawny w sprawach domen i Netu nie martw się. Nasza jednostka zaistniała z tej przyczyny szczególnie dla Ciebie. Zaświadczamy usługi z zakresu hosting od zainicjowania do finału. Nasi koneserzy odpowiedzą na Twoje wszystkie pytania i pomogą dostroić w najwyższym stopniu optymalną ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam możesz podnieść dochody swojej firmy przy w zasadzie małym nakładzie pieniężnym. Jak? Z przyczyny usługi hosting. Zaznajomisz się tutaj z zupełną ofertą na hosting i wypatrzysz dane do kontaktu z nami. Sprawdź w jaki sposób Sieć może Ci pomóc.

Entaipssetava
02-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Wypatrujesz banalnego i niedrogiego sposobu, tak aby podnieść dochody loklanej jednostki biznesowej? Mam wskutek tego dla Ciebie genialne wyjście. Marketing. Spostrzegam, miało być niedrogo, jednak zapewniam Cię, iż będzie. Najprostszą i najbardziej wszechogarniającą, wszak równocześnie w najwyższym stopniu efektywną postacią reklamy jest strona WWW. Obecnie, jeśliby Twojej jednosteki nie ma w Necie to możesz zapomnieć o znaczących profitach. Każdy wypatruje uprzednio w sieci globalnej, dopiero po pewnym czasie opcjonalnie sięga po ogłoszenia w gazecie, bądź podpytuje kolegów. Zerknijmy prawdzie w oczy, strona jest w istocie konieczne. O ile nie jesteś obeznany w materiach domen i Internetu nie martw się. Nasza firma stanęła w następstwie tego specjalnie dla Ciebie. Świadczymy usługi z odcinka hosting od startu do mety. Nasi koneserzy odpowiedzą na Twoje wszelkie pytania i pomogą dopasować najlepszą ofertę dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam możesz wzmóc zyski swojej firmy przy właściwie małym nakładzie finansowym. Jakże? Wskutek usługi hosting. Przedstawisz się w tym miejscu z całkowitą ofertą na hosting i wypatrzysz dane do kontaktu z nami. Zobacz w jaki sposób Sieć może Ci pomóc.

Entaipssetava
02-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Wypatrujesz banalnego i niedrogiego sposobu, iżby powiększyć profity prywatnej jednostki? Mam w następstwie tego dla Ciebie mądre podejście. Marketing. Pojmuję, miało być niedrogo, jednak gwarantuję Ci, iż będzie. Najprostszą i w najwyższym stopniu wszechogarniającą, choć równocześnie najbardziej skuteczną jakością reklamy jest strona WWW. Dzisiaj, jeśli Twojej firmy nie ma w Internecie to możesz zapomnieć o obfitych przychodach. Każdy wyszukuje uprzednio w sieci, wówczas później możliwie sięga po ogłoszenia w gazecie, czy podpytuje przyjaciół. Popatrzmyż prawdzie w oczy, strona internetowa jest de facto konieczne. Jeżeli nie jesteś zapoznany w sytuacjach domen i Internetu nie zamartwiaj się. Nasza firma powstała skutkiem tego szczególnie dla Ciebie. Przekazujemy usługi z zasięgu hosting od startu do finału. Nasi zawodowcy odpowiedzą na Twoje wszelkie zapytania i pomogą dopasować najlepszą propozycję dla Ciebie. Dzięki nam zdołasz podnieść zyski swojej jednostki biznesowej przy w samej rzeczy małym nakładzie pieniężnym. Jak? Na skutek usługi hosting. Zapoznasz się tu z całą propozycją na hosting i wynajdziesz dane do kontaktu z nami. Wypróbuj w jaki sposób Internet może Cię wspomóc.

BigCheese
02-04-2012, 12:33 AM
excluding m4 & DD, are they any weapon that are worth to loot?

jlhy
02-04-2012, 12:41 AM
excluding m4 & DD, are they any weapon that are worth to loot?

S&M Choker (melee) 17/7

BigCheese
02-04-2012, 12:45 AM
jlhy, is the drop rate for choker good? I'm so tempted to try ricci ring or mobile HQ

jlhy
02-04-2012, 12:51 AM
jlhy, is the drop rate for choker good? I'm so tempted to try ricci ring or mobile HQ

Hospitality District Trixie 5x212 $11000-28000 0.2 (0.94) S&M Choker (melee) 17/7

Haven't farmed for these personally but from allhaildiscordia's loot list it should have a pretty decent drop rate.

BigCheese
02-04-2012, 12:58 AM
ok thanks. will try it tomorrow. just burned my energy on airport transit bus.

Tramp Stamp
02-04-2012, 10:47 AM
The best overall value seems to be NATO Gas Mask (4/18) at Hospitality District - Spa. 216.67 exp per drop and 812.5 energy per drop. Of course you need to value the NATO Gas Mask in the first place, but it can be a method to avoid spending respect on NVBs if you're at that stage.

blondealex
02-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Trixie drops close to Shooting Gallery at boardwalk for M4's for a reference. I have went back to her last night and this morning and have gotten 7.

BigCheese
02-04-2012, 07:04 PM
thanks tramp & blonealex. oh alex hw much energy u use to farm those choker?

blondealex
02-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Sorry BC I have no idea. I am a wing it player and actually farm according to my mood. The only reason I knew tht I had gotten seven at the time is because I had been at 15 for a while. I started farming DD's until the drop rates were Nerfed.

Anubis
02-05-2012, 02:53 AM
I wasted 1,7M to open up the lowsey helicoptor in the Army base. Is the police truck the same as the one from PVP loot?

Since the additional influx of (R) from Thug life and HCHM I've managed to add an additional 250 NVB, 70 Chain Whips, and 12 Full combat Gear's. Thats obviously including the (R) got from doing the PVP itself. Those additional goals have been great in aquiring (R) items.

Just a shame Double Deckers drop rate got gimped.

CalaisV8
02-05-2012, 09:27 AM
I never bothered farming so havnt wasted a single energy.................good for ...... Me!

BigCheese
02-06-2012, 12:46 AM
Sweetie and Miss T give out a good loot.

Bruiser
02-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Sweetie and Miss T give out a good loot.

Care to elaborate?