PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooooo Tired of Camping

Lola Gets
02-02-2012, 08:46 PM
As a personal challenge, I decided I would see if I could camp for an entire month. Since Jan 4th, I've been stuck at level 40, quietly building my empire without the ability to kick any ass or farm M4A1s. Then (clearly because I hate myself and enjoy making myself suffer) I decided to extend my camp 4 extra days, ending on Feb 8th when I turn 30.

Right now I really hate my cc life. I have such a strong urge to hit up the junkyard and go after the geniuses with half my stats who keep unsuccessfully attacking me. Help me guys! I feel like an addict who really needs a fix! Gotta call my sponsor! It's only 6 more days....got to make it, got to make it!

Caleb
02-02-2012, 08:59 PM
One little rob won't hurt anything. You can stop after that...

J.J.
02-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Fold up your tent & come out & play!

Tramp Stamp
02-02-2012, 09:39 PM
As a personal challenge, I decided I would see if I could camp for an entire month.

I managed that. In Modern War. A garbage time game.

without the ability to [...] farm M4A1s.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
I <3 U M4 A1

ending on Feb 8th when I turn 30.

Welcome to the club. **** the 20s.

Right now I really hate my cc life. I have such a strong urge to hit up the junkyard and go after the geniuses with half my stats who keep unsuccessfully attacking me. Help me guys! I feel like an addict who really needs a fix! Gotta call my sponsor! It's only 6 more days....got to make it, got to make it!

You're plenty strong. I admire your discipline, but, at your stage, Circuit Street is where it's at until you unlock Packer Heights. The $400,000 unlock price shouldn't be a problem for you. You will get proportionally stronger as you farm. Trust me, I'm trustworthy.

Nudie
02-02-2012, 09:48 PM
I tried camping - gave up after a day. Just tooo boring. Plus I don't have so many good years of life left.

erik
02-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Stop. The. Camping. - Or if you need to ease in to it, just farm M4 A1s. Or some new shotgun I heard about that was super awesome.

Nudie
02-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Stop. The. Camping. - Or if you need to ease in to it, just farm M4 A1s. Or some new shotgun I heard about that was super awesome.

Had the super new shotgun for a few hours before it got nerfed.
Life is too uncertain to waste time on camping. That said, I will probably never come across any hardcore campers in this game as they will all be 100 plus levels below me.

G Wiz
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Its all about where you pitch your tent man!

emcee
02-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Camp on. What's an extra few days.
Try camping for over a year (Storm8).

You've already seen the fruits of your labor.
Remember Crime City is not a race to level 200. Slow and steady....

Anubis
02-03-2012, 04:25 AM
One little rob won't hurt anything. You can stop after that...

DONT DO IT!

Even if you tap that blue box just once before you know it you will have burned all your energy and stamina.

Although - if its boring you that much, and you clearly have the ability to camp, you could camp again at level 70 or 80. Just take things slow.

G Wiz
02-03-2012, 04:57 AM
Looks like you have a real angel/ devil on ur shoulder here lola

Lola Gets
02-03-2012, 06:12 AM
at your stage, Circuit Street is where it's at until you unlock Packer Heights. The $400,000 unlock price shouldn't be a problem for you. You will get proportionally stronger as you farm. Trust me, I'm trustworthy.

I think I resisted Knuckles because I am confused about drop rates. You only collect loot on the final hit of a job right? So do drop rates apply to only that last hit (6/6) or to the total hits (rates applied to all 1-6/6)?

Either way, I trust you (because you are trustworthy) and will begin in Packer Heights in 5 short days!

Lola Gets
02-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Looks like you have a real angel/ devil on ur shoulder here lola

SERIOUSLY! I've been listening to the devil a little to check out a new farm spot, but it's all angel here on out!

JUST FIVE MORE DAYS!

Stitch
02-03-2012, 09:01 AM
I think I resisted Knuckles because I am confused about drop rates. You only collect loot on the final hit of a job right? So do drop rates apply to only that last hit (6/6) or to the total hits (rates applied to all 1-6/6)?

Multi-hit rewards on both platforms now. I Iphone hit Nadya in Packer for a chance at a gun with every double tap.
I have mini camping sessions. I tap until dry, then camp for about 2 hours, then tap again.

Tramp Stamp
02-03-2012, 10:06 AM
You only collect loot on the final hit of a job right?

That's what was intended, but they recently christened per-hit drops after the Mossberg fiasco. Loot rate per 1,000 energy as reported in the spreadsheet is accurate.

Sleroroyavy
02-03-2012, 10:07 AM
I was thinking that I should let folks know about this website should anybody else is seeking grandfather clocks (http://www.radiomalpais.com/foro/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=228667). No matter whether you are seeking to acquire grandfather clocks or longcase clocks or bracket clocks or interested in understanding more about antique clocks in general, you have to visit this website. It is a prolonged set up household antiques business with excellent consumer provider and they are professionals in the field. Their workshop in based mostly in Cheshire and their retail premises in central London. They supply a entire door to door transport service to USA and additional afield. They are called on to vet for authenticity antique clocks at antique fairs in the U.K., U.S. and Germany and had been the antique clocks editor of the globally highly regarded Millers Antiques Cost Information to 1984.

All above the world they have many quite happy clients, who adore their antique clocks. For the final 40 many years as nicely as the joy they have introduced to their entrepreneurs, they have been appreciating in value at a continual rate. All of the antique clocks are marketed with a funds again guarantee that they are genuine and entirely restored. We supply a entire antique clock fix and restoration service. Your antique clock purchased from ourselves has to give great provider. We export antique clocks and furnishings to all components of the planet. At the second about 85% of income are to the USA. We can set you in touch with a quite higher top quality shipping firm that specializes in transport these sorts of clocks, door to door. We also have thorough setting up instructions for all our antique longcase grandfather clocks.

I have made the decision to reply a problem that I get asked so so many times. When you have so numerous antique clocks, which one do you like very best? It is a extremely difficult query to response, as I adore antique clocks, I have liked them all my life. There is no one particular set clock that I would say, this is the a single for me. I would say even though there is one particular clockmaker I really respect amongst all other individuals.

You may well nicely anticipate me to go for a specific London clockmaker, so numerous names run off the tongue. We have Thomas Tompion, the father of English clockmaking, Fromanteel, a extremely specific early clockmaker. Edward East an additional early and well revered clockmaker, Geroge Graham, Daniel Quare, John Ellicott, a very special maker, Eardley Norton, John Knibb, wow the record is so extended and I could include a lot of several a lot more. These are definitely amazing clockmakers certainly. You will observe even though they are all London clockmakers. It was far far less difficult to get on, make superb clocks in London, than fairly significantly anyplace else in the early generations.

Following prolonged believed I have decided the workmanship and talents of the Ogden family of clockmakers, and in distinct Thomas Ogden. To produce this kind of wonderful workmanship absent from the center of clockmaking and expertise that was London, makes him my no one alternative. He certainly has the specific factor for me!

silverbackspur
02-03-2012, 10:15 AM
I am on level 39 and been camping for about 3 months. Got an income per hour over 50k. Planning on camping until 100kph and then working my way through the game.

duder
02-03-2012, 03:33 PM
please, god, don't camp. it can't be worth it. all the theory and planning and reading posts - it's not right!

avoid the viscious cycle of "well I've waited this long for a loft, I might as well get all the buildings; oh look, the buildings' ROI improves if you just get that first little upgrade; gee 4 weeks isn't that long to wait for the cash for an upgrade, and if I get the first the second one will only take 3 weeks!"

stop the madness! start playing the game! someone... please... make it stop!

Lola Gets
02-08-2012, 06:12 AM
I made it! Woot, woot! Now time to get some M4A1s and dominate all those fools who unsucessfully attacked and robbed me!

Fig Oni
02-08-2012, 06:22 AM
I made it! Woot, woot! Now time to get some M4A1s and dominate all those fools who unsucessfully attacked and robbed me!

How much did your income increase in the time you camped was it financially worth it

Lola Gets
02-09-2012, 04:23 PM
How much did your income increase in the time you camped was it financially worth it

Went from
Jan 4th
$32,998/h
Att -3056
Def -3356

to

Feb 8th
$53,944/h
Att -4736
Def -5019

Pretty big income/h increase, but I wouldn't say that the camping was really worth it. I did it because it was a personal goal to challenge myself, but I think I'd still be doing well without the camp...