PDA

View Full Version : Player with racist name...why hasn't it been changed?

J.J.
02-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm sure some of you have seen a player named kkk

I would think a name like that would be offensive enough that Funzio would not allow it.

Max Power
02-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Maybe their initials are actually kkk?

Dillinja
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
There's a load of names which I'm sure a lot of people would find offensive. If anyone is stupid enough to go for a racist name, I think funzio should leave it on just so everyone can hand out a beatdown.

J.J.
02-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Maybe their initials are actually kkk?

Doubtful. I'd be really heated if I was black.

There's a load of names which I'm sure a lot of people would find offensive. If anyone is stupid enough to go for a racist name, I think funzio should leave it on just so everyone can hand out a beatdown.

I beat her down anytime I see her.

Swifty
02-02-2012, 02:02 PM
Kristin Kathleen Kinsey?

I remember her.

Lola Gets
02-02-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm black, and I am not offended. Players with names that are or seem offensive always get targeted by attackers and robbers. Just like in real life, it always has a way of coming back to bite you.

TenderPlacebo
02-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Yup! Every time that name pops up I rob and attack till I depleted my stamina. Im level 80 and i see KKk a lot, i'm sure theres more then one. I also do it to people with names like "god" or "the man", just something bout it makes me want to give them a beat down.

sez
02-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Doubtful. I'd be really heated if I was black.

I beat her down anytime I see her.

I always see her, sometime I look at her comments and there's always like 5 different players beating her down lol

Max Power
02-02-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm black, and I am not offended. Players with names that are or seem offensive always get targeted by attackers and robbers. Just like in real life, it always has a way of coming back to bite you.

Whatever Lola what.......Lola gets......

Jewnuggets
02-03-2012, 04:42 AM
Yeah I've seen KKK plenty....how bout the player named coon? Or even some a-hole named jewnuggets I mean WTF right?

Crime City Mark
02-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Report them to our support staff and they'll take care of it. Our name search is case sensitive, so try to be as accurate as possible.