PDA

View Full Version : OK.......................... So i have another internet stalker......................

BBz
02-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Seems like im like catnip too these type of guys...............

http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?27771-Dillinja

If anyone is personaly looking for any of the above options...... could you please contact this guy on the above............................... and ask him too replace me with yourself....

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 09:02 AM
Seems like im like catnip too these type of guys.

What do you mean by these type of guys? What type of guy is dillinja?

I voted he wants to be your friend.

I dont understand what all the fuss is about. So what if madhatter is a troll.Every forum and irc channel has one. If people dont like him, use the ignore button. Making a thread about it, only feeds a trolls desire for more attention.
I for one, do think he's funny (sometimes) and I think people are getting too worked up if they want to get someone banned just for trolling.

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:05 AM
What do you mean by these type of guys? What type of guy is dillinja?

I voted he wants to be your friend.

LOL ever consider being a detective.................... snoopy......

Yeah he clearly wants to grab my attention.................... a "hey wanna exchange private emails".... would have serficed...... ;)

kinda makes sence him comming out the wood work....... when i say im getting bored of the game..................... mabye he want to drag me back in......

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 09:06 AM
LOL ever consider being a detective.................... snoopy......

Maybe already I am...

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Maybe already I am...

really....................................... so what number am i thinking of right now?

whocareswhatmynameis
02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
really....................................... so what number am i thinking of right now?

BBz...telepathy and detective work are quite different things.

i'm pretty sure this is Dillinga's way of making friends. why don't you warm up to him. In time, you'll see that he means no harm.

J.J.
02-02-2012, 09:41 AM
Are you sure it would have to be forced??? :eek:

Tramp Stamp
02-02-2012, 09:42 AM
That's the only way it's fun.

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:43 AM
BBz...telepathy and detective work are quite different things.

I know.................but I still want him to guess...........................

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Are you sure it would have to be forced??? :eek:

Depends on how drunk i am.................

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
okay here we go...

we will do it by my method.

What ever number you are thinking of... add 4

Then take away 1

Then add 5

Then take away the original number you thought of

When you have done that let me know, write it down... and I will tell you what your answer is in my next post

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:53 AM
8 <-------------------------------------- DONT LOOK AT THIS NUMBER JOEY!

ok iv written the number im of down...... can you guess what it is ;) ?

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 09:53 AM
Its 8 by the way :)

BBz
02-02-2012, 09:55 AM
Its 8 by the way :)

Cool trick ;)................... Maths give me a head ache.....

wanna know how to make a cigerette dissapear..... its a good bar trick?

Joeycool
02-02-2012, 09:58 AM
Yes please

I want to know how to make a cigarette disappear...

whocareswhatmynameis
02-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Maths give me a head ache.....

didn't you say you were an aeronautical engineer? i find your statement troubling if true :p.

BBz
02-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Yes please

I want to know how to make a cigarette disappear...

it will be hard to explain but its so so so easy.............. to do

Lick the side a tiny tiny bit.... or use chewing gum.... to stick it too the back of your thumb... around the nail area.................. (its sort of gotta be laying along your whole thumb) but on stuck around the nail area

close fist and tuck your thumb in............... the cig should be pointing straight up out of you fist...............

Bounce hand up and down and quickly open you hand...................... It looks like it instantly vanishes...... But its really stuck on the back of your thumb............. Close fist again........... its just reapeared............

If my rubbish explination is hard to follow i'll try an find a video if there is one

BBz
02-02-2012, 10:08 AM
didn't you say you were an aeronautical engineer? i find your statement troubling if true :p.

lol everything is written down.................... in AP's...................... if we can't find it we just guess ;)

BBz
02-02-2012, 10:20 AM
lol just logged in............ iv got that dillinja guy pestering me in game again...............

"AZ"

lol i should make a hatta daily beat down thread

1. payam
2.AZ

Anubis
02-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Depends on how drunk i am.................

How ever drunk you get, I will always be drunker just so we're clear!

BBz
02-02-2012, 11:00 AM
How ever drunk you get, I will always be drunker just so we're clear!

you must be very sore................. in the monrning after a drunken night out then

Dillinja
02-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Take one bored afternoon, add a little bit of mong baiting.Mix well, let it rise and VOILA, you have a thread dedicated to you.
Blue Peter aint got sh*t on you nig....
PS - I vote all 4

BBz
02-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Take one bored afternoon, add a little bit of mong baiting.Mix well, let it rise and VOILA, you have a thread dedicated to you.
Blue Peter aint got sh*t on you nig....
PS - I vote all 4

What ever dude..... You have been pestering harrasing me for a while ....

Cool, now you can f*ck off and die
have a nice day ok that did bait me......... It touched somthing personal

With that and the things uv been writing on my wall..... Well you just an obnoxious ****...
Congratz....... Your the first person iv taken a dislike too on here....and blocked.... So celebrate... You mission has been success..

Joeycool
02-03-2012, 06:28 AM
Blocking people is my trick Hatz!

BBz
02-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Yeah I know man know that too well....... How long was I on it buddy?

Joeycool
02-03-2012, 06:35 AM
I think Madhatter and madhatters mother may still be on my ignore list!! Ha Ha.

BBz has never been on my ignore list.

Anubis
02-03-2012, 06:41 AM
To be honest, the hatter family have cleaned up thier acts compared to around 2months ago. That was unbearable. Now their family brings some humour to the boards.

Joeycool
02-03-2012, 06:50 AM
To be honest, the hatter family have cleaned up thier acts compared to around 2months ago. That was unbearable. Now their family brings some humour to the boards.

Agreed! BBz is fast becoming one of my fav forum members.

Well done for the turn around mate!

BBz
02-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Thanks....

Dillinja
02-03-2012, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=BBz;108999]What ever dude..... You have been pestering harrasing me for a while ....

ok that did bait me......... It touched somthing personal

Richie, I'm sorry man. Maybe it was a bit out of order what I did. Aint nothing personal man and I mean that. I'll be the first to admit I can be an obnoxious c*nt but that's the sales animal in me (watch Glengarry Glen Ross and you'll get the jist)
I'll apologise for upsetting you but I certainly wont apologise for robbing off you the 100k.
That's just part of the game!

Btw, next time you challenge someone just make sure you really know who they are before you throw down the gauntlet ;)

BBz
02-03-2012, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE=BBz;108999]What ever dude..... You have been pestering harrasing me for a while ....

ok that did bait me......... It touched somthing personal

Richie, I'm sorry man. Maybe it was a bit out of order what I did. Aint nothing personal man and I mean that. I'll be the first to admit I can be an obnoxious c*nt but that's the sales animal in me (watch Glengarry Glen Ross and you'll get the jist)
I'll apologise for upsetting you but I certainly wont apologise for robbing off you the 100k.
That's just part of the game!

Btw, next time you challenge someone just make sure you really know who they are before you throw down the gauntlet ;)

If we are being honest........ I had to bait you some how...( eye for an eye and all that) I went for the sob story ;)

No offense taken at all....

Lol 100k I never check my buildings :s