PDA

View Full Version : Raiding losses...

Burner_t
02-01-2012, 10:19 AM
I've been doing some more PvP lately as I finally got the two buildings that required me to "float" large sums of money unprotected. Anyway, I know the casualty rates are high and a fix is coming yadda yadda yadda.... But is there a reason why the losses are so much higher when I raid vs when I attack?

I'm thinking that when I attack I take my best units - up to my proportional number of allies. But when I raid the system _________< fill in the blank> ___________.

Not complaining here...just trying to understand why I lose a minimum of three units whenever I raid. At least one out of the three I lose is an expensive unit. For reference have not built an infirmary yet. Will that really make that much of a difference at a level 1 building anyway? My attack and defense scores aren't big enough to talk percentages of superiority over target/rival yet but I do look for those with defense scores at least 300 below my attack.

Thoughts???

Another question on a different subject....I've noticed that once I clear level three on a map that I get an extra "system" ally. It's happened last two times anyway.... coincidence?

KCh
02-01-2012, 12:27 PM
When you complete lvl 3 of a map, you get a free ally. When you complete lvl 5 you get a skill point.

Agent Orange
02-01-2012, 01:14 PM
When you complete lvl 3 of a map, you get a free ally. When you complete lvl 5 you get a skill point.

Ah so that's where the grunts came from, thanks for that KCh.