PDA

View Full Version : Change to rob experience

Caleb
02-01-2012, 05:12 AM
After a few quick robberies this morning, it looks like some buildings now give 2 experience instead of 1. Seems like I saw this with wholesale warehouse, dominican restaurant, and fish shop.

zboroju
02-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Noticed the same thing. This sucks because if you've performed any analysis on what the best buildings are to rob from a respect/experience ratio or from a $/experience ratio, it looks like you're going to have to start over or at least update it. What's even worse is that it's not just that you're gaining more experience points now, I've seen instances where you used to get 1 respect for the robbery and now you get 0 or if you rob twice you might only get 1 total respect!

Here's what I've seen thus far:

History Museum - 1 xtra experience point
Fish Market - 1-2 xtra experience points (depending upon what level you're robbing)
Dominican Restaurant - 1 xtra experience point
Internet Company -1 xtra experience point
House - No experience point changes

Can't remember where I saw the decrease in the respect.

procsyzarc
02-01-2012, 01:37 PM
This is great, need pansies to stop camping and seems funzio understands this finally. This isn't modern war where levelling too fast can seriously stuff you up, play smart and your stats are fine to compete all camping does it make latter hit man goals harder to complete. Sick of looking at the rival list and seeing people in the low 100's who then have the nerve to complain when it beat them even though they were L100 before I even started playing

COHagan23
02-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Add to your list (Level 1) Cremos went from 1 to 3 exp.
And (Level 1 & 2) Beachside Inns went from 1 to 2 exp.

Tramp Stamp
02-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Confirmed. I'll update the spreadsheet when I have the time.

Tramp Stamp
02-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Done. Collection Agency and Empire Theater experience dropped from 5 to 2. Wedding Chapel dropped from 5 to 3. Most of the changes were made sequentially to buildings at the bottom of the data file, as if someone set out to rebalance then got bored or ran out of time.

EDIT: I think it's become more advantageous for respect grinders to be honest. Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar are lost, but Collection Agency is gained. Its 2.5x payout is better and you probably see them more often than the other two combined.