PDA

View Full Version : Who would be a helpful mod?

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 04:35 PM
So everyone can see we are in need of a mod, and Mark has said there will be one coming for a while. We still have no mod though and the spamming is getting worse, so I would just like to use this to see who thinks we need a new mod and maybe to help Mark decide on a mod faster.

Sorry if I missed you, I was only able to put 10 options on.

this poll will end in 7 days, possibly after it ends I will do a new poll of the top 5 depending on success. Any thoughts on this?

I was going to have an option of no mod needed but thought that was pretty pointless and couldn't fit it in

Ram
01-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I vote for BBz!

J.J.
01-31-2012, 05:28 PM
As bad as the spam has been, we might need a few to moderate. I was a moderator of a Honda S2000 owners forum when I drove one of those. We had a pretty good size team of moderators to deal with spam and trolls

Ram
01-31-2012, 06:08 PM
As bad as the spam has been, we might need a few to moderate. I was a moderator of a Honda S2000 owners forum when I drove one of those. We had a pretty good size team of moderators to deal with spam and trolls

Your boobz would be the best mods ever!

J.J.
01-31-2012, 07:30 PM
Your boobz would be the best mods ever!

Nah, Amber's got the big jugs lol.

I've lost like 10 or 12 pounds in the past 3 or 4 weeks due to being so stressed out. I'm down a cup size b/c of that LOL.

Tramp Stamp
01-31-2012, 07:38 PM
Nah, Amber's got the big jugs lol.

Yeah but would they be good mods?