PDA

View Full Version : Can a 30+ player check out my stats

wilsontint
01-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Check my profile, Let me know what you think... Trying to hang back my only leveling since lvl 17 has been from looting and farming. Any advice appreciated in advance.

620 259 823 lvl 32

Agent Orange
01-31-2012, 02:10 PM
There's a good chance that we can't see your stats......

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 02:13 PM
added you. digitalcamper:)

wilsontint
01-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Only thing you wont be able to see is my skills tab.

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 02:18 PM
whats your game name?

wilsontint
01-31-2012, 02:33 PM
wilsontint I'm non your ally list. nice base

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 03:12 PM

ok, i am looking at your profile, if i may point out some points

1) you completed 3160 missions but only did in total 347 fights, well, first your country is america which you should encouraged to do more pvp, and also, i suggest do pvp rather that pve in low levels. Valor goals are vital in future and also pvp can pay you much more than pve if you know how to.

2)you have too much desert leader 1273, thats too much. you wont need them all, so stop doing that mission, try to get some high stats units and then shrink your allie size, then do pvp if you like.

3)i can see you were deciding which unit is best for defending, i recommend you sea scout, the reason is simple, it is a sea unit and there isnt much popular units are against sea type, most against sea type units are sea units themself which are againsted by sea scount, this makes sea scout a prefect defending unit. Medic are infantry which is against by so many units, so trying to build your defence stats using sea scouts if you prefer:)

4)stop upgrade Cemetry factory, because you wont get a great benefit in your current money buildings, upgrade CM factory once you are facing upgradings scale like 10millionish. If you log on less than 5 times a day, i suggest you upgrade munition stockpile first, and your water treatment.

wilsontint
01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for your input. Exactly what I was looking for. I log on prolly 20x a day. Lol

digitalwalker
01-31-2012, 03:25 PM
u r very welcome ,

ah..then upgrade short time money buildings first:) and dont buy and upgrade defence buildings as they are useless as far as i concern, once you have a absolute high defence stat, you wont be raided, you can see my profile, i only been raided 4 times and i dont have any defence buildings:)

MWnewGuy
02-02-2012, 12:56 PM
Agent Orange, if you have second, can you take a look at my stats/base and give me some tips? We are already allies. My MW name is Desroska. Thanks!