PDA

View Full Version : Gutted...arghhh....

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 12:17 PM
had a technical problem not being able to scroll through any mafia members or delete any, posted on the other board, submitted a ticket, the whole shebang....

Now I get this....

Your request (#Crime City HD Issue Report) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

J, Jan 31 11:52 (PST):

I've knocked out everything except for your 2 real mafia members. You should be good now.

Regards,

J

www.funzio.com

----------------------------------

Trying not to lose my mind over this. Needless to say, my stats are now in the toilet and the time spent getting the mafia close to what I wanted is gone.....I think I'll just go beat my head against the wall now...

Swifty
01-31-2012, 01:37 PM
I had that problem of not being able to scroll through mafia members and it eventually fixed itself.

I am glad that I did not submit a ticket on it.

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 02:40 PM
I was also working on the hit rivals with 500 members....rivals list has rivals with no more than 50 members....lol....

Babytway
01-31-2012, 02:44 PM
go to the add me thread and you will have enough members in no time.

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 02:46 PM
Anybody want to help me rebuild my list...lol...I think I'm going to go drink some Macallan 18 year old and wait to see what sort of disaster befalls me in the game.

Crime City Mark
01-31-2012, 03:10 PM
This is due to an issue with people who raised their mafia up over 1,000 and then started deleting members. J has responded to your recent message, so you might want to check your e-mail.

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
I have. I was told they're not real players, only placeholders and that I would not be able to visit them or delete them. I could visit or delete members before.

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Here's something else to think about....was going about my business attacking and stealing everything in sight and winning. Now since I'm on their news list they'll revenge attack and win. There goes the neighborhood. Only 450 more to add back...lol.

TRAZ
01-31-2012, 04:18 PM
I'll be back over 500 in no time to at least make it worthwhile to blast me again....:)

Royal Flush
01-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Lol well the problems solved as you won't be wanting to delete anyone for quite a while now :)