PDA

View Full Version : What weapons should you try to get 500 of

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 11:40 AM
This is what I'm thinking, but I'd like it if someone would either confirm or deny it:

Gun- M4A1 (not RPG because with the other RP items it seems impractical)
Melee- Chain Whip
Armor- Full Combat Gear
Explosive- Don't know the name, but 30/0
Vehicle- Excelero/Jet Plane

I think there is/was a topic about this but I couldn't find it, so I made this one!

Thoughts? Opinions? Concerns?

madawgg
01-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Time wise this is pretty impossible...

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Yes but for the time being a better strategy IMO is to get m4s for gun, leave melee for ransom stuff you get from pvp and spend rp trying to get300 or 400 nvg

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 11:54 AM
Time wise this is pretty impossible...

Not entirely. Even though I'm not getting them right now I know the TL and HH will add an immense amount to my RP bank. Enough that babytway (I think it was her) has been able to get a couple hundred Exceleros (most expensive RP this on that list)

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Yes but for the time being a better strategy IMO is to get m4s for gun, leave melee for ransom stuff you get from pvp and spend rp trying to get300 or 400 nvg

The boxing trunks and wrestler mask (what I've gotten from PVP drops) are 6/7 and 4/7 respectively; the NVB are 16/16 meaning they give an average of 11/9 more than a PVP drop. The nail bat is 7/5 and the Chain Whip is 25/19 meaning it gives 18/14 more than a PVP drop. That's 3,500 more endgame and I don't have to worry about getting 2 different kinds of armor in the end.

That's my reasoning behind the Chain Whips

J.J.
01-31-2012, 12:02 PM
It all depends, if you have 100 stamina points and do nothing but play CC all day, you could probably score all those RP items in 3 months time.

You'd have to probably win 150,000-200,000 fights or more to earn the # of RP needed.

BBz
01-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Iv just about completed Guns and armour......

My RP's = Nice cars
My Income = Mellee and rubbish cars to bulk up on untill they are replaced.....

Im just trying to figure out when its practical too stop increasing my income and plow all my cash into items

blondealex
01-31-2012, 03:18 PM
My list would be:
Farming
1: M4's
2: Double Deckers

Respect purchase
1: NVG's - the respect for total points is half of what the full body armor is.
2 : Chain Whips
3: whatever gives you the most point differential per Respect at that point - prob exceleros

AppleMacGuy
02-01-2012, 04:00 AM
It all depends, if you have 100 stamina points and do nothing but play CC all day, you could probably score all those RP items in 3 months time.

You'd have to probably win 150,000-200,000 fights or more to earn the # of RP needed.

In fact you don't need anywhere near 100 stamina points IMO...the limiting factor here is the time it takes for stamina to re-generate (if you don't utilise gold obviously to speed up the process!). More stamina only means that you need to log-in less frequently, but that is not necessarily desirable as finded 100 good quality (i.e. high level rivals) will be harder to find at one long sitting. Of course, if you can't login every couple of hours, to use say an upper limit of 50 stamina then maybe more stamina is the way to go. I have 50 stamina and don't plan to increase it.

Ultimately you want to maximise the amount of RP for each stamina, i.e. by fighting the highest level rivals possible. I think there is some formula that dictates the range of RP you will get for a rival that takes into account the relative difference in your own and the rival's level? So, I always seek the highest level rivals to fight first.

All IMHO of course :D

Max Power
02-01-2012, 04:50 AM
My list would be:
Farming
1: M4's
2: Double Deckers

Respect purchase
1: NVG's - the respect for total points is half of what the full body armor is.
2 : Chain Whips
3: whatever gives you the most point differential per Respect at that point - prob exceleros

This is a pretty good strategy, and one I am using. Although I don't have all the NVBs I need, the 20 point offense bump from the chain whips is too good to pass up.

Tramp Stamp
02-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Don't forget the refill bonus for leveling up.