PDA

View Full Version : Really Mark?

procsyzarc
01-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Referring

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18695-Time-to-let-the-forum-know-the-truth!-Check-it./page2

Paypam is the biggest idiot in this game, continually spams a lot of people’s walls, impersonates others and when you block him gets others to spam your wall, I’m pretty sure all of these are against your rules too, yet you do nothing since he is stupid and spends too much money on your silly app but you have no issues threatening to ban Anubis for understandable being frustrated. I would have received at least 10 posts on my wall alone from Paypam in the last week saying “Anubis ordered this hit on you” etc etc surely this is against your rules too? Now considering he is doing this to a lot of people no wonder Anubis is getting frustrated and threatening to ban the victim in this just show how little you or your company care.

I know you only care about the money and he may have spent maybe $10,000.00 but he is driving away your other players in particular forum users who usually do spend a lot on gold too. I would estimate most of the people he is spaming have spent $100 - $1000 on this game and it’s not going to take many to quit before you are losing more than you would by getting rid of him.

So you can ban me for being honest you can ban other victims of this idiot to protect your cash cow but in the long run killing off your small to medium spenders to protect one big spender is only going to hurt your profits. If you are going to threaten bans on some then do it evenly, I’m sure if you went through his last 5 days of post there would be more than enough reason to ban him.

dudeman
01-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Maybe Crime City Mark IS Payam!

What does Funzio want you to do in order to get the strongest weapons and best buildings?

Pay them...

Pay 'em...
Payam.

Lol

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 11:51 AM
It's kind of interesting how people spend more on this game than they did on the iPhone/iPad they play it on.

sez
01-31-2012, 11:59 AM
Referring

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?18695-Time-to-let-the-forum-know-the-truth!-Check-it./page2

Paypam is the biggest idiot in this game, continually spams a lot of people’s walls, impersonates others and when you block him gets others to spam your wall, I’m pretty sure all of these are against your rules too, yet you do nothing since he is stupid and spends too much money on your silly app but you have no issues threatening to ban Anubis for understandable being frustrated. I would have received at least 10 posts on my wall alone from Paypam in the last week saying “Anubis ordered this hit on you” etc etc surely this is against your rules too? Now considering he is doing this to a lot of people no wonder Anubis is getting frustrated and threatening to ban the victim in this just show how little you or your company care.

I know you only care about the money and he may have spent maybe $10,000.00 but he is driving away your other players in particular forum users who usually do spend a lot on gold too. I would estimate most of the people he is spaming have spent $100 - $1000 on this game and it’s not going to take many to quit before you are losing more than you would by getting rid of him.

So you can ban me for being honest you can ban other victims of this idiot to protect your cash cow but in the long run killing off your small to medium spenders to protect one big spender is only going to hurt your profits. If you are going to threaten bans on some then do it evenly, I’m sure if you went through his last 5 days of post there would be more than enough reason to ban him.

WORD!!! we didn't land on Plymouth Rock, Plymouth Rock landed on us!

BBz
01-31-2012, 12:06 PM

Hahaha ok Silas...................

Twinkie
01-31-2012, 12:07 PM

Uh.....yeahh....:rolleyes: what he said?!?!?! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!

Royal Flush
01-31-2012, 12:30 PM
With respect, I'd be very surprised if you get anywhere with this thread. Even if it did, I doubt any response is going to appease the situation.

What has caused Anubis to be threatened with a ban? * scrap that, just read the link!

Tramp Stamp
01-31-2012, 12:41 PM
User procsyzarc added to Crime City Mark's Daily Beatdown™ list.

Dillinja
01-31-2012, 12:45 PM
I've just read the forum rules, looks like they where knocked up by Kim il before he popped his clogs.
If they were that bothered about forum 'rules' how about firstly sorting out the spam bots...

Swifty
01-31-2012, 01:42 PM
But at least they gave Anubis a fair warning.

When (not if) my time comes, I hope they give me a warning.

BBz
01-31-2012, 01:46 PM
There are forum rules?

Swifty
01-31-2012, 01:47 PM
We don't need no stinking rules.

Ram
01-31-2012, 02:28 PM
Stop acting like little *****es you stupid whiners! Anubis is a phony guy. So fake.

Payam atleast stand up to the bullies!

Babytway
01-31-2012, 02:48 PM
Sez always has a way with words :)

Crime City Mark
01-31-2012, 02:56 PM
Here's the problem, posts like that violate our posting guidelines. Go read: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?6199-Posting-Guidelines. This thread violates at least two of our posting guidelines! If you have an issue with a player, send in a ticket and our team will seriously look at it and take action in accordance with our policies.