PDA

View Full Version : RP reward missions

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 10:03 AM
This question is regarding the goals that have RP payouts, specifically Thug Life, Hardcore Hitman, and Championship Round. How are these unlocked? I see people talking about high level Thug Life's but I all I keep unlocking are more Championship rounds. Are the challenges unlocked by leveling up?

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Thug life you unlock as you complete one, eg you complete thug life 40 then thug life 41 appears in your goal list, one of the other ones you lock every two levels you go up and another goes up after completing it to, sorry I can't remember the other 2

dudeman
01-31-2012, 10:17 AM
The hardcore hit man goals are triggered by leveling up since those goals require you to fight someone of your level or higher.

All the other goals are just based on completion of the previous ones. "High level" thug life goals has nothing to do with player level. The term HL in that case is used to describe the goal itself, such as thug life 160 for example.

If you are still seeing championship goals that means you still haven't finished all the old goals. I forget what round thug life use to end at, but it used to be that once the fight goals were finished, that was it. They only introduced the additional rounds a couple weeks ago, so if you're still new you will be seeing championships and winning streaks for a while before you reach the stage that the only fight goals left are TL and HH.

Holicaholic
01-31-2012, 11:33 AM
I haven't unlocked either a HH or a TL since completing the last one and I've completed one or two of the Championship Round goals since the last TL and HH goals were completed.

:(

dudeman
01-31-2012, 12:09 PM
I haven't unlocked either a HH or a TL since completing the last one and I've completed one or two of the Championship Round goals since the last TL and HH goals were completed.

:(

What level are you? The thug life goals are mixed in with the championships and other fight goals until you finish those other goals. So you won't see a new TL goal every time you complete a fight goal, but they're still in the goal tree.

HH is unlocked every level I believe. When you complete it you won't see the next one until the next level, unless you're completing them retroactively.

ogel45
01-31-2012, 12:22 PM
My streak of Thug Life goals started when I finished Winning Streak 37 ( 100 consecutive wins) and Championship Round 42 (100 wins against people with 500 mafia). I'm not even trying to accomplish Harcore hitman 50, I don't want to chance stopping the Thug Life goals (I'm currently at 80) I'm loving all the Exceleros and Chain Whips I'm accumulating.