PDA

View Full Version : Need a numbers geek

Dover
01-31-2012, 08:36 AM
I am trying to figure out how much energy I will need so that it takes 11 hours to fill my energy bar.

Working a full day and not being able to use my energy when it's full I am waisting energy. As I get to the higher maps I will need a ton of energy just for 1-2 missions.

What I would like is to use all my energy at 6:30AM and then not have it fill up again until about 5:30PM. After I go to the gym and get home. Thus maximizing every ounce of energy.

Any numbers guys able to figure out how much energy I should be aiming for to get a refill time of 11 hours?

Deskjockey
01-31-2012, 08:52 AM
It should be about 2000 energy, unless you are Iran, in which case your energy replenishes faster.

Dover
01-31-2012, 08:59 AM
For now I am Iran until I get most of the maps done. So if 2000 is 11 hours than being Iran I should be able to go to 2200 for an 11 hour refill time. Man it seems like that will take forever. LOL

At least I will still be able to farm after all the maps are completed, I would hate to think I put all those points in Energy and have them be wasted after the maps are done.

Would't it be nice to Reset your Skill Points for lets say 50G? Same price as it is to change your country at any time. Hmm...And if it were cheaper, say 25G I bet more people would do it trying to find the perfect A/D number to be to complete against the players who spend A LOT more than 25 or 50 gold once and a while.

Wildfire
01-31-2012, 08:59 AM
I am trying to figure out how much energy I will need so that it takes 11 hours to fill my energy bar.

Working a full day and not being able to use my energy when it's full I am waisting energy. As I get to the higher maps I will need a ton of energy just for 1-2 missions.

What I would like is to use all my energy at 6:30AM and then not have it fill up again until about 5:30PM. After I go to the gym and get home. Thus maximizing every ounce of energy.

Any numbers guys able to figure out how much energy I should be aiming for to get a refill time of 11 hours?

Apart from Iran you replenish 3 energy per minute so for 11 hours that's 3*60*11 = 1980

Iran is 10% faster so 1980*1.1 = 2178

Edit - I see you answered your own question just as I posted this!

Dover
01-31-2012, 09:14 AM
Thank you both. I am sorry I could not figure that equation out myself. That is good info to have.

JMC
01-31-2012, 09:17 AM
Dont have to be a math geek for that one. Its two multiplications lol. 👍

[][][][][]

Dover
01-31-2012, 09:27 AM
Dont have to be a math geek for that one. Its two multiplications lol.

That is why i wrote sorry I could not figure that out. Though to be honest I have never looked to see what the value was for X in (X*Y*Z)*1.1.