PDA

View Full Version : Getting to the bottom of our frustration...

white frog
01-31-2012, 08:17 AM
From looking through the forums about the whole building defense issue, I'm seeing a lot of different emotions coming out. I totally understand everyone's frustrations, especially those who have spent a lot of RM on defense buildings.

Here's what I would like to know, and also to clear up for Funzio's future knowledge (cause let's all face it, CC really is a great game, and although I know a few have already left, I don't think the majority of us want this to ruin the entire game us). Are you guys really frustrated because the true value of the defense buildings are so low, or is it because you were deceived???

You see, my philosophy is that if Funzio had listed the true values of these buildings, then we would have just accepted it as part of the game, and there never would have been an issue. It's when we realized that we had been deceived that the frustration was created. Please let me know... and thus Funzio will see it as well so they will know how to better proceed with any future, possible frustrations!

Amber_
01-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Deceived of course! nothing else

BigCheese
01-31-2012, 08:38 AM
neither coz i havent bought any gold

Max Power
01-31-2012, 08:43 AM
It was the deception. And it is not just deception that effected game play, it was deception that cost real money. Most the people that have a real issue with it invested heavily in Gold Building defense, mostly in Bodyguard Agencies.

How can you assign an arbitrary number to a building and not have it meaning anything other than a means to lure people into buying it is probably the single issue I have with Funzio right now. I would have pursued a completely different strategy if I had known the truth.

Vile Lynn
01-31-2012, 12:36 PM
So can we ask for our RM back due to deceptive practices if we bought BGAs?

(JK!)