PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Air base & Harrier Jet V Standard Fighter Jet.

vitorotti
01-31-2012, 08:10 AM
What is the point of spending £360,000 for AAB and then another £360K for Harrier Jet, when you can get the an Attack Score of 42 and Defence of 14 with the standard fighter costing £14K and buying 4, when the Harrier only gives you an Attack of 18 and defence of 14?

Apart from of course the other mega expenzive planes you can buy when you upgrade AAB of course!!??

Did I answer my own question ? Maybe but would you agree that purchasing the Harrier as opposed to other cheaper models is a little mental !!!! and maybe not greatly beneficial in the grand schemeof things or am I wrong!1

Let me know please chaps!!

Thanks Again,

V

and please join me on: 594: 356: 770

Burner_t
01-31-2012, 08:24 AM
My thoughts....you can only take a certain number of units into a battle. You want the higher attack units going as opposed to multiple lower units....

Dover
01-31-2012, 08:32 AM
As an example, if you can only bring 50 units into battle you would maximize your attack and defense by bring 50 Harriers into battle and not 50 standard fighters.

At some point you will have enougn money start buying a Harrier here and there and the more you by the fewer weaker units will be brought to battle. If you do not have the total amount of units you can bring into battle you can buy standard fighters to up your score and then start buying Harriers as your money overages allow. Money overages, like we all have that problem. LOL

JohnnyR
01-31-2012, 09:42 AM
My thoughts....you can only take a certain number of units into a battle. You want the higher attack units going as opposed to multiple lower units....

Bingo. Beside your original point in the opening about cost deterring you, for me is the fact that their casualty rate is medium. Perhaps if my income was 6 digits I'd chance blowing that kinda money. Sticking to Super Hornets till then (after patch).

JMC
01-31-2012, 09:47 AM
If there was no limit on units brought to battle we'd all be buying 100000 scouts easily. But there is a limit so you want your army to consist of stronger ones in order to be stronger. 👍

[][][][][]

Wildfire
01-31-2012, 10:08 AM
If there was no limit on units brought to battle we'd all be buying 100000 scouts easily. But there is a limit so you want your army to consist of stronger ones in order to be stronger. ��

[][][][][]

One of my allies has 1700 Light Gunners, 1000 Scouts and 200 Rangers, nearly 7500 mostly low value units in total, so I don't think they realised initially that there is a limit.

JMC
01-31-2012, 10:13 AM
I know someone who has like 26000 units