PDA

View Full Version : Time to let the forum know the truth! Check it.

Anubis
01-31-2012, 04:40 AM
Not gonna put his name in the title, he'll just end up whining to funzio to lock the thread.

Payam

This is the thread he made a month or so back, this is what really started his bitter hatred of me. Those that have been around a while will remember it.

-IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?16077-IF-YOU-ARE-BEING-ATTACKED-I-WILL-DEFEND-YOU)

A quick google bought it up straight away 'crime city I WILL DEFEND YOU'

After he realised he wasn't getting anywhere he immediately blamed me for faking the thread straight after my post. For someone who says he does not use the forum he was pretty quick to start denying it and putting all blame on me. At first I partially gave him the benefit of the doubt - maybe someone did frame him but its apparant from his actions since then that it was most certainly him.

This guy involves all of CC in the higher levels in his dispute with me. He lies consistantly and denies all his lies, wipes his comment page as soon as the truth it put on it etc.

He is over 50 levels above me and att's me at any oppurtunity. That i do not care about, its the game, its how it works. Recently he has being spamming all over other players boards something like 'This beating was bought to you by Anubis'.

I have had to keep telling ppl who post on my comment page why I have ordered a hit on them when they don't know me. Even worse the lier leaves his post on forum members walls - I mean how stupid is that?

The guy spent between $10,000-$20,000 to be the king of the game, saying he will protect the weak because he was bullied at an early stage? Now he is doing the exact same thing for what he apparantly stood for which leads me to believe all his early activities in the game were based on lies.

I really have not met anyone like this. Not only does Payam leave these comments, I think his friends Evilweasal, and Rik have been doing the same. I know Peanutt is a friend of him but I havn't seen him in the game for while - maybe he finally reallised what a sad pathetic lier he is.

The reason he initially hated me is because I use words to get to him. No swearing or offensive stuff, just educated truthful messages. Now this guy is involving everyone lvl125+ in the game into this personal rivalry.

The Ironary is he threatens to report ppl who spam on his comment page to funzio when he is the biggest spammer in all of crime city (if posting comments means spamming - which is doesn't)

His latest message he will be sending round it apparantly this:

'Anubis, I attacked the 60 guys you requested. Mission accomplished friend! Delete after reading'

Im certain you will be seeing this over comment pages in the next few days. Checking further down my comment page Payam wrote 'Happy 2500 losses! 3000 very soon'

Im really just gobsmacked about how this guy acts. Anyone over 125 will know his name, but for those comming up to lvl125 Im sure you will hear something of some kinds from him.

I know a lot of you want no business in this and I more than understand. I just wish Payam would stop spreading his lies all over crime city.

Swifty
01-31-2012, 05:32 AM
The drama adds something special to the game.

Twinkie
01-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Haters are always gonna hate, don't let it get to you Nuby. It's amazing how someone can drop that much money to become "god-like" in an app game. In the end it's just a game. I see his messages all the time, I just don't know how this guy have the time to copy/paste the same messages on so many people's walls. Anyone with a common sense can see he's not the "defender of bullies". No matter how much lies he spread, there is a good amount of people who know that's not the truth, including me =)

Oh craaaaaaaappppp, hope I don't get attacked for this. Oh well, just a game, once I click that HOME button, you're gone. BOOYAHHHHH :D

blondealex
01-31-2012, 05:57 AM
Oh well, just a game, once I click that HOME button, you're gone. BOOYAHHHHH :D

LOL this is a great quote!!!!

CalaisV8
01-31-2012, 06:20 AM
There's no harm in a bit of fun. Zio

J.J.
01-31-2012, 06:21 AM
There's already a post about this thread on his wall!!! LMAO

Anubis
01-31-2012, 06:33 AM
My tactic for beating him is making him feel silly for spending that amount of RL cash on an app, thats what caused his hatred of me. I think every comment I leave on his wall makes him cringe. Its just silly that he leaves them on forum members walls too.

I think he is probably going through every perso on his rival list right now pasting the message on.

whocareswhatmynameis
01-31-2012, 06:50 AM
don't let him get to you. this is his way of dealing with real life. i feel sorry for him really- spending thousands of $$$ just to make himself important in the game. real life has probably been not too kind to him. he probably has some menial job where he gets bullied by an unappreciative boss. other facets of his life are likely dull as well. the game is all that's going for him. who said you can't buy happiness;). the same cannot be said for self-esteem.

sez
01-31-2012, 07:52 AM
I got "This attack on you was ordered by Anubis." or something similar already. I just figured he read yours and my conversation on your wall. LOL whatever

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/adamsez24/corner.jpg

Amber_
01-31-2012, 08:11 AM
whocareswhatmynameis is spot on. I'm actually very sure that Payam is bullied in real life, which is really sad. People with so much hate and vengefulness have most definitely been thru some very tragic things in their lives. His only way of feeling powerful is by spending all of his money on being powerful in a game, because he can't have that feeling in real life. Think of it, who in his right mind would spend thousands of dollars just to get revenge on a person in a game? He does it because he has so much anger towards people in his real life that has probably humiliated him for a long time. He can't get back at them, so he uses "displacement", which means that he takes his anger and revenge that he feels towards a person and displaces it on someone that he CAN take it out on (a person in a game in this case).

How do I know this? I've studied psychology a lot for a long time, and his pattern is very easy to see through. He will never ever admit that this is true though.
However, life may not have treated Payam very nice, but he has no right to ruin your game and spreading lies. Have you really tried to explain this to funzio? Of course they will never ban him from the game since he's their best costumer, but maybe they can give him a warning or whatever?

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Iv not seen him in game as I am too low but I have heard a lot. If he has spent 10-20k on the game I would be more inclined to believe that he does not have a rally crappy job. It may just be an app game but if he has chosen it to be something to focus on then I think that's fair enough, each to their own. He might want to spend his time and moneyon this rather than other consoles or other things.

If he has got problems and this is his escape then it helps him, banning him would not be the right way to go about solving this. From what I understand he targets certain people and asks others to target specific people but he does not spam all over your Walls.

Anubis I think you are a good guy and I like your posts, but if I was to spend a lot of money on a game, or spend a lot of time on it and you were to say how pathetic it is, I would prob be pretty pissed and freact in a similar way, but targetting you, maybe not gettingothers involved though. But you clearly touched a nerve so I think that is prob a win n your part.

J.J.
01-31-2012, 08:31 AM
I don't know why he'd even worry about someone that has less than half his stats. There are only about 3 or 4 people in the game that can beat him but he never posts about them. Maybe he's nice to them for that reason.

Max Power
01-31-2012, 08:47 AM
I am pretty sure he has never kissed a girl.

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 08:49 AM
I am pretty sure he has never kissed a girl.

I heard he lives in a sandcastle under the see, bannished there by his mother

silverbackspur
01-31-2012, 09:09 AM
He doesn't have to spend 10/20k on this game to be as strong as he is. I don't believe he has. There are other ways other then jail breaking to get this strong.

Anubis
01-31-2012, 09:14 AM
How do I know this? I've studied psychology a lot for a long time, and his pattern is very easy to see through. He will never ever admit that this is true though.
However, life may not have treated Payam very nice, but he has no right to ruin your game and spreading lies. Have you really tried to explain this to funzio? Of course they will never ban him from the game since he's their best costumer, but maybe they can give him a warning or whatever?

The whole reason theres no point in pushing it to funzio is because of the income he has gave them. It would stand no reason to penilise a guy that gives them their largest monthly pay-packet (even though its small compared to the combined $Ј of everyone else in this game).

Then again thinking about it I could not care less how much PVP he or his friends do to me. It just alters an ingame number profile number that doesn't mean a thing. It's the lieing and false propaganda that annoys me. If Payam and me are rivals, thats fine - but why involve the rest of the community through lies.

You can never really know the true past behind a person but I would agree that he was prob bullied, or has lack of intelligiance because somewhewre down the line I have really gotten to him.

He's changed his tactics from being the defender of the weak to using fake propoganda to divert CC HL's attention to me (which 90% don't believe after these two common msg's are happening hourly:

'Insert name here' 'Why have you ordered a hit on me by Payam'

'Anubis' 'I'm sorry you got caught inthe crossfire, I don't even know you, Payam is posting his lies and my name everywhere - check the official forums for tactics and best ways to play the game'.

Aquanique
01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
А кто-нибудь может поподробнее объяснить, как с этим быть? Или лучше посмотреть прикольные футболки (http://mintees.ru) ?

grizadams
01-31-2012, 09:17 AM
add me i play all day level 93 and rising! 484 916 702...and what happened to the mass add thread?

Crime City Mark
01-31-2012, 09:20 AM
Aaand this is a violation of our posting guidelines. Anubis, if you keep this up you're going to get a ban.