PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on skill point investment

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi, sorry I know there was a big thread in this a week or two ago but I can't find it.

I currently have
54 attack
1 defines
35 stam
1500 energy

I don't need any more energy as it does not get maxes, stam nay gets maxed when I go to sleep but at the moment I don't think i need higher, I'm at thug life 120 at level 85 .

My question is, is it worth investing in defines? I guess it must be, but I attack far more than I get attacked and most of the defines I will win anyway. If I was to get 50 defines would I save a lot more robberies and fights? Ialso wonder if it's worth it because I never really have buildings lying around wit money in them or cash on me.

I guess later o. When income is so high it's not worth banking than def is a lot more important as you leave large cash stacks on you?

What attack and defines do all you guys have?
Thanks

Ffej
01-31-2012, 03:49 AM
I have been following a balanced approach with my skill point allocation.

At lvl 79, I am sitting at:

30 attack
29 defense
1400 energy
30 Stamina

I am probably going to take stamina and energy a little higher (say 1500 energy and 40 stamina), than spread the rest across atk and def.

The atk and def skill points act as some type of multiplier, and I think that is why you sometimes lose to opponents that it looks like you should easily beat; i.e. - that person dumped a ton of skill points in atk or def. At least that is my best guess.

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 03:54 AM
Yea I have heard thar too, what's your attack and defines score? That def is insanely high, do you lose many when defending?

Ffej
01-31-2012, 03:59 AM
That def is insanely high, do you lose many when defending?

Just edited to correct, was an extra zero in there.

blondealex
01-31-2012, 06:07 AM
The Multiplier is .1 per level. I think it is worth it to put skill points into defense. I would at least get it close to your attack. Most other players will have it balanced which could come back to bite you when you get into the 150-200 level range.
If someone has even 50 attack at level 150 that will be 750 defense points that you will have to make up on top of whatever defense you would have showing, and 50 at that point is pretty small. I actually have about 15 more points in def than in attack. When you get into small "feuds" with people it will help to be able to fend them off, they seem to lose interest quicker when they can't win as often.

Anubis
01-31-2012, 06:42 AM
I have nearly 50 stamina and it allows me to keep ontop of things throughout the day. I don't always burn them all, but they rarely fill up. I only upped the stamina due to the new Thug life and HCHM goals.

After that its best to put all into def or all into att.

Reason being, its human nature to balance things out. If you have 50 in each, and the next person has 60 in each there is next to no difference, but if you had 100in att against their 60def skill points then you get an additional 400att.

Basically each skill point is worth 10att or 10def lvl100+

They don't make or break the game really as you can build your stats fairly high in the end. Due to how defence is really calculated theres a good argument for going al defence instead of all att. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Ohaithere
01-31-2012, 07:06 AM
Thx both of you, Anubis what did you go into? Iv gone all attack so i guess I should just continue putting all into attack? And leave def at 1?

BigCheese
01-31-2012, 08:43 AM
it doesn't matter how much skill u put into def, coz at the end of the day there will always be someone that can rob/attack u successfully. And again I dont care been rob/atk. I just want have fun attacking/robbing others.